X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Went dress hunting today

I feel like settling. Everyone was on my case to just pick one. and of course the ones i liked they didn't. and it all felt very frustrating. although having a three yr old and a one year old, was not helping.
    Hunting: Strapless Chiffon Bow wedding dress

Last edited by CozyCot_Rose; 12-07-2011, 02:34 PM. Reason: Referral link is not allowed

This one is unique: A-line One Shoulder Organza wedding dress

Comment

That's so exciting! What I learned is that you should try on a dress of every type first to see which one is best on your body so when you go to other shops you know which ones to have them pull for you and others to stay away from. I found out that a slim a line and trumpet/mermaid style fit my body better.

Comment

Hi, I really understand your feeling of frustrating. But why not try to buy it online.By this, you don't need to go to these retail stores tiredly.And your friends can help you choose conveniently. You can go to this site Wedding-Now | Affordable Wedding Dresses,Bridal Gowns Online

Comment

good place!!

Comment

Do you already ok now?

Comment

Imo

Originally posted by Heitler View Post
              I feel like settling. Everyone was on my case to just pick one. and of course the ones i liked they didn't. and it all felt very frustrating. although having a three yr old and a one year old, was not helping.
              Hunting: Strapless Chiffon Bow wedding dress

Make sure no matter what you are happy with your dress, it is YOUR day. At the end of the day you will be the one to wear it, make sure you love it. DO NOT settle

Comment

You have to try on different styles to see what pampers you best and which one makes you feel more comfortable. it all depends on your body type. that is true aswell, to make sure you pull out the flattering parts and hide what you don't like.

but the bottom line is that as soon as you try/see your dream dress, you will know! it's gonna be like love at first sight!

Comment

Trust me!

You have to try on different styles to see what pampers you best and which one makes you feel more comfortable. it all depends on your body type. that is true aswell, to make sure you pull out the flattering parts and hide what you don't like.

but the bottom line is that as soon as you try/see your dream dress, you will know! it's gonna be like love at first sight!

Comment

Working...
                  X