X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nurul J View Post
    oh no!! i chose them as my decor vendor. 😕 is the decor up to your expectations babe? i do have certain things i wanna include for the decor. reading your review about them makes me kinda worried haha. and about the early payment glad you stick to the contract cause i dont think its right to do that. reflects on their professionalism. but alhamdullilah you dont have to deal with it now. Anddd congrats on your wedding! 🤗
    My friend hired Anggun also and she shared with me her difficulties working with them. Good luck babe and be very firm with them!

Comment

• Originally posted by jeangrey View Post
      Like you, I was in doubt on whether to hire a pak andam or not since he would only touch up the face and wear the samping for the groom. After much consideration, I hired one for my upcoming wedding. I dont want my partner to look pucat or selekeh on that day. I hired Hafeez Jefri (FB: cakap pasal kawin) and for a one day event, I was quoted $2xx which i think is reasonable.
      You're making me considering for it now! Wouldn't want the bride to be so on point and the groom looking so berminyak and tak terurus. Do you know of any other contacts?

Comment

• Hi everyone. I recently got engaged this Aug and insyallah will be choosing my flat this Dec!! I still am waiting for him to propose (we only decided to get engaged after talking about it). I plan to get married in 2018 and on my side there isnt much guests about 300 guests. My tunang will do on his own side also for 1000 guests. We are looking to use the same bridal/catering packages. Anyone has any advice or recommendations? Thanks a lot.xoxo

Comment

• Originally posted by Nurul J View Post
          oh no!! i chose them as my decor vendor. 😕 is the decor up to your expectations babe? i do have certain things i wanna include for the decor. reading your review about them makes me kinda worried haha. and about the early payment glad you stick to the contract cause i dont think its right to do that. reflects on their professionalism. but alhamdullilah you dont have to deal with it now. Anddd congrats on your wedding! 🤗

Hi dear, thank you so much.

Since you have already engaged Anggun by Mastura, I hope that my review can help you in dealing with them. Just make sure that you are firm and INSIST on seeing the decor / designs to make sure you really like them. I hope your experience with them goes better!
          Last edited by wonderjellybean; 24-10-2016, 02:49 PM.

Comment

• Comes with: Honey + Jar Freebies: Cloth + Twine + Tags MOQ: 300 jars Sizes Available: 45ml / 55ml / 100ml Prices: Differs on sizes and quantity. PM for more - As low as $1.20

Comment

• Check it out now!
              Comes with: Honey + Jar Freebies: Cloth + Twine + Tags MOQ: 300 jars Sizes Available: 45ml / 55ml / 100ml Prices: Differs on sizes and quantity. PM for more - $1.20

Comment

• Salam girls.

Just applied for marriage on the ROMM site yesterday and like I've predicted, it was so complicated to file for marriage without a wali. I was advised by the ROMM officer that I need to indicate that my Father's whereabouts are unknown. They told me that the standard procedure will take about 1-3 months depending on the complexity of the case and that I can only confirm my solemnisation details AFTER they have taken the measures to find my Father.

I'm feeling so distressed. I don't know where my father is and I don't have any contacts to the paternal side. What if he doesn't come forward? What if he's not even in Singapore? 😔

And looking at the amount of application for people to nikah on my chosen wedding date is already beyond the number of kadis/naib kadis available. And I've to wait probably till early February to book a kadi when my wedding date is in March. What if I don't find one or if the kadis are fully booked? My Mother told me that I need to be prepared to not be able to get married on my chosen wedding that and all I'm thinking is what's the purpose of the majlis if there's no nikah. Sigh. My mind is in a whirl and I'm so stressed out. 😢

Comment

Working...
                X