X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B'day gift for my crush.

Hey guys! I have a huge crush on this guy at my work place and it's his birthday next month. I really want to do something special, but at the same time I don't want it to be awkward in any way. Cause he knows that I have a huge crush on him and yet he is a good friend. I just don't want to make things uncomfortable for him. However, my friend says that if even after knowing about my feelings for him, he is still being a good friend, then there are chances he likes me too. But, I've never felt anything like that with his behavior though. Also she was telling me to get him wine for his birthday as he loves wine and my aunt makes good red wine. So, she has been telling me I get a bottle of homemade wine and wrap it up in one of these PVC plastic packages ( http://www.clearpak.com/material/pvc/ ) and gift him. You think this would be a good idea? Well, seriously speaking I don't mind doing anything for him, but I just don't want him to feel awkward in any way. He is at least a good friend now and I don't want to lose him as a friend too.
Working...
X