X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tips to lose weight

Hey!! I want to be fit by losing my extra weight. I'm 200 pounds and I need to be around 150 pounds. I know it will take time to show a good result and I think it would be better if I have proper guidance. I don't think starving is a good idea to lose the weight so I'm thinking about Harvey Brooker's 20/20 healthy eating programs for men in Toronto. This was recommended by one of my friends. Has anyone tried it? How was your experience? Is it worth spending money?
    Men’s Diet and Weight Watcher Plans More often than not, men eat what is put in front of them without posing any questions. It’s not their fault; they’ve been cooked for their whole lives by their mothers, their girlfriends and wives. They go to business meetings at restaurants, they have to take clients out for... read more >

Hello. I faced weight issues too. After 2 pregnancies, i cant seem to shed off that last kgs. Plus i exercise 3 times a week (zumba, jogging and yoga) n eat healthy and count calories intake. Recently, i just embark on a weight management program introduced by a fren. It aims to reduce body fats. No extreme dieting and no starvation needed. No side effects like heart palpitations or unable to sleep at night. Minimal or no exercise needed. This is my 2nd week on it n i can see my tummy becoming smaller. They provide free body fat analysis with no obligations. PM me if you are keen to do your free body fat analysis or find out more about the program.

Comment

Fat Diminisher I have found this to be the key to eat less and feel good.? Water helps the body to process food and manage their authorities in a more efficient manner? This is any authority from your heart to your skin?

Comment

Protein diet is rather effective. Special protein shakes are available, they're rather delicious and contain a lot of other useful elements. I take Vega, it is able to replace even two meals, rather effective. Here's a detailed review of this product .
        What is Vega One Nutritional Shake? Vega One Nutritional Shake is a meal replacement made solely from plant based protein. This meal replacement shake offers a

Comment

i think top waist cinchers help a lot to lose weight get a perfect waist line in long run .
          With the increasing awareness about the healthy body benefits and equipment to keep the body in shape and healthy for long time ,waist cinchers has also become popular from past few years to keep your waist in shape with these best waist shaper in 2017 .these best waist trainers helps you keep the wait in ...

Comment

Working...
          X