X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FIFA 17: Squad Suggestion

I would suggest playing a 4-2-3-1 formation and using roughly this team for the majority of the season (of course transfers may alter it).

GK - Agazzi. RB - Kalas. CB - Ayala. CB - Williams. LB - Friend. CDM - De Sart. CDM - Leadbitter. LM - Adomah. RM - Stuani. CAM - Ramirez. ST - Rhodes.

SELL - Konstantopoulos - will retire soon and on far too much per week considering he will get little game time. Burn and Fry - two young weak centre halves, additionally far too small (6'0'' and 5'11'' respectively) for my liking anyway. Bennett - Young right back, simply not good enough. Maloney, Morris, De Pena - Sadly in the same bucket as Bennett, Burn and Fry. By the way, u4fifa.com is providing fifa 17 xbox 360 coins at cheap prices for gamers.

KEEP - Everyone apart from the previously mentioned players. Regarding Jonathan Woodgate, it's up to you but personally I would keep him as if you sell him you've only got three other centre halves, one being Rhys Williams who is injury prone.

DEVELOP - For now I would just train De Sart, Kalas and Husband unless you loan out the latter. Obviously any young players bought should also be trained. Use up those 5 training slots!

LOAN - James Husband. Loan him out for one season so he'll be back in time for the retirement of Damia. Although only 64 rated, he reminds me of Denis Irwin - good stamina, good on the ball and can tackle already at only 21.

BRING IN - As you have practically no left midfielders, I would try and bring in Brandon Barker for no more than 1.3m and Yoan Gouffran for no more than 3m. Liam Moore from Leicester would be an absolute steal at around 1.2m considering Williams is injury prone and Woodgate is nearly over the hill at 35 as previously mentioned. Finally, you may want to try to snatch up one of the many young defensive midfielders in the Championship, for example, Rohan Ince or Jack Price, both who should be attainable for a tad over 1m.
Working...
X