Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a nice and cozy place to relax and read a book?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a nice and cozy place to relax and read a book?

This country is getting crowded by the day and it is difficult to find a nice and cozy place to read a book. Would you mind sharing your secret place? You may send me through private message. Thank you in advance!

TCC at airport T3

comfy sofa seats available

no noisy, rowdy crowd

and excellent service

Comment

Originally posted by smallgas View Post
      This country is getting crowded by the day and it is difficult to find a nice and cozy place to read a book. Would you mind sharing your secret place? You may send me through private message. Thank you in advance!

Yes, yes, our country is getting more and more crowded... Hard to find a quiet place.

Well, I think when it comes to reading books, libraries and book cafes would naturally be the first places to come to mind.

There may be many people in the libraries but it's still generally quiet. This is true of national libraries and even truer of public and private university libraries like NUS, NTU, SMU, SIM etc.

And such universities are usually sssssoooo big that it's actually quite easy to find a quiet or remote corner to read in peace. You can even sit in a lecture theatre or classroom to read if it doesn't happen to be in use (and nobody else would be there).

You do not need to be a student of the university if you're just borrowing it's premises or library to use as a reading place. So, you can bring your own books and explore the local universities.

Comment

Other than the national and university libraries, you might like to explore places like Changi Airport, Singapore Botanical Gardens, the National Museums, the Esplanade, Victoria Concert Hall and Victoria Theatre. Such places are usually quiet. And it shouldn't be difficult to find a quiet corner to read as long as you don't mind NOT sitting on proper chairs. You may have to sit on the floor or on the steps, haha...

Comment

Oh, you might like to explore nature reserves or nature parks and reservoirs too. As long as you don't mind being exposed to the elements (sun, wind, rain etc.), such places are conducive to reading because they are really deserted. There are limited seats in nature parks and almost none around reservoirs (number of seats will vary for specific locations) and therefore, you might actually need to sit on the sand trails. [Bring your own mats if you want!] Being close to nature, such places are really good for clearing the mind though.

Comment

Lastly, we still have our own homes! Where else can be cosier, nicer and more peaceful than our own homes and rooms? Reading at home has a number of advantages: You are sheltered from the elements (sun, wind, rain etc.), you don't need to spend additional money, you get to sit comfortably in your chair or bed, you don't need to share the space with any other person and you get to enjoy absolute peace and quiet too. Unless you tell me that your home is noisy, I don't see why you have to go to other places just to read.

Comment

Generally, I'll choose places for reading in the following order:

1. Own home or room.
              2. Some quiet, sheltered corner or unused lecture theatre or unused classroom in our local universities.
              3. University libraries or National libraries.
              4. Changi Airport.
              5. Esplanade, Museums, Concert Halls, Theatres.
              6. Nature reserves, Nature parks, Reservoirs.

What do you think of that, smallgas?

Comment

Originally posted by efai View Post
                TCC at airport T3

no noisy, rowdy crowd

and excellent service

"TCC" stands for "The Coffee Connoiseur"? I haven't explored Terminal 3 of Changi Airport yet. But in general, I think it's easy to find a quiet corner in our airport. The fact that hordes of students choose to study at Changi Airport during the examination period just goes to show it's suitability as a place for quiet activities requiring intense concentration of the mind. If you can go to Changi Airport to study, I think you can also go there to read. efai's recommendation seems pretty good. Do consider, smallgas!

Comment

Originally posted by efai View Post
                  TCC at airport T3

no noisy, rowdy crowd

and excellent service
                  Originally posted by Delvina View Post
                  "TCC" stands for "The Coffee Connoiseur"? I haven't explored Terminal 3 of Changi Airport yet. But in general, I think it's easy to find a quiet corner in our airport. The fact that hordes of students choose to study at Changi Airport during the examination period just goes to show it's suitability as a place for quiet activities requiring intense concentration of the mind. If you can go to Changi Airport to study, I think you can also go there to read. efai's recommendation seems pretty good. Do consider, smallgas!
                  Thanks! but it is way too far for me. I'm staying in the West.
                  Last edited by smallgas; 21-06-2011, 01:30 PM.

Comment

Yes, yes, our country is getting more and more crowded... Hard to find a quiet place.

Well, I think when it comes to reading books, libraries and book cafes would naturally be the first places to come to mind.

There may be many people in the libraries but it's still generally quiet. This is true of national libraries and even truer of public and private university libraries like NUS, NTU, SMU, SIM etc.

And such universities are usually sssssoooo big that it's actually quite easy to find a quiet or remote corner to read in peace. You can even sit in a lecture theatre or classroom to read if it doesn't happen to be in use (and nobody else would be there).

You do not need to be a student of the university if you're just borrowing it's premises or library to use as a reading place. So, you can bring your own books and explore the local universities.
                    Thanks. In that case, I would prefer coming back to my office to read my book since I work in a private institution, which I usually do.

Comment

Other than the national and university libraries, you might like to explore places like Changi Airport, Singapore Botanical Gardens, the National Museums, the Esplanade, Victoria Concert Hall and Victoria Theatre. Such places are usually quiet. And it shouldn't be difficult to find a quiet corner to read as long as you don't mind NOT sitting on proper chairs. You may have to sit on the floor or on the steps, haha...
                      Interesting, but I always thought these places will be crowded with tourists? You sound like you have been to these places to read books?

Comment

Lastly, we still have our own homes! Where else can be cosier, nicer and more peaceful than our own homes and rooms? Reading at home has a number of advantages: You are sheltered from the elements (sun, wind, rain etc.), you don't need to spend additional money, you get to sit comfortably in your chair or bed, you don't need to share the space with any other person and you get to enjoy absolute peace and quiet too. Unless you tell me that your home is noisy, I don't see why you have to go to other places just to read.
                        The reason why I want to get out and find a place to read my book is because my home is not quiet at all! Haha. Very noisy!

Comment

you can try orchard central some sofa seat there...

Comment

The national library in bugis is a pretty quiet place. As for West side, I think the library near Jurong Point also not bad. Haha. For me, I can read anywhere so it doesn't really matter whether its noisy or not.

Comment

ya can try some cafes on the higher levels of orchard central.
                              central yet away from the bustle.

Originally posted by bibi_j View Post

Comment

Do you mean the cafe?

Originally posted by ianne View Post
                                Won't they chase me away if I am to sit there reading my book for a few hours?
                                Last edited by smallgas; 23-06-2011, 01:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by xBabypanda View Post
                                  The national library in bugis is a pretty quiet place. As for West side, I think the library near Jurong Point also not bad. Haha. For me, I can read anywhere so it doesn't really matter whether its noisy or not.
                                  It has been years I was there at the Bugis library since it's opening. I'll go there and see. Thanks!

Comment

Thanks!

You are welcome, smallgas!

Comment

but it is way too far for me. I'm staying in the West.

Guess what? I guessed as much!

Comment

Thanks. In that case, I would prefer coming back to my office to read my book since I work in a private institution, which I usually do.

You are welcome! Yeah... If you are allowed to remain in the office until late at night, then I think your office should be the best place to read for you.

Comment

In that case, I would prefer coming back to my office to read my book since I work in a private institution, which I usually do.

Private institution? Do you work in a private school or private university? *curious*

Comment

In that case, I would prefer coming back to my office to read my book since I work in a private institution, which I usually do.

Why do you say "usually"? Your place of work changes often? *curious*

Comment

Interesting, but I always thought these places will be crowded with tourists?

There are many tourists alright but still, you can find some secluded or quiet spots where hardly anyone ventures into. Be adventurous and you might just be surprised at what you find.

Comment

You sound like you have been to these places to read books?

Not really. I have been to those places but I didn't read books. I just love "exploring" and I did find some secluded or quiet spots in those places.

For example, the workers at the museums don't patrol the grounds very much and as long as you don't obstruct people's way, you can actually sit on the floor without anyone coming to chase you away. I did that once to rest my legs when I was too tired from all the walking.

Comment

The reason why I want to get out and find a place to read my book is because my home is not quiet at all! Haha. Very noisy!

I see. Why is your home so noisy then? You have got little children at home? Or your folks talk loudly all the time? Or *gasp* they quarrel all the time? Don't you have your own room? *curious*

Comment

Are you referring to the sofa seats in the shopping mall outside the shops? Those that are meant for shoppers to rest their legs from all the walking? Or what? *curious*

Comment

The national library in bugis is a pretty quiet place.

May I know where the Bugis national library is located? Is it in "Parco Bugis Junction"? *curious*

Comment

As for West side, I think the library near Jurong Point also not bad.

"Near" Jurong Point? I thought it's supposed to be "in" Jurong Point shopping centre itself? Did it move? *puzzled*

Comment

Haha. For me, I can read anywhere so it doesn't really matter whether its noisy or not.

So good! You can read everywhere!

I can read on the MRT trains and buses with no problems. Can also practically read in other public places like foodcourts, fast-food restaurants, shopping malls, bus-interchanges, bus-stops, MRT stations, void decks etc. as long as it doesn't get excessively noisy.

I'm fine with "background noise" but not "outstanding noise". For example, a woman yelling at her children when all other people are just "chatting at a normal volume" will constitute "outstanding noise" for me.

Comment

The national library in bugis is a pretty quiet place. As for West side, I think the library near Jurong Point also not bad.

Thanks for the heads-up, xBabypanda!

I'll visit the library branches that you recommend whenever I need to do some "serious" reading.

Comment

Originally posted by ianne View Post

Thanks for the heads-up, ianne!

Will explore Orchard Central one of these days.

Comment

Do you mean the cafe?

I initially thought that bibi was referring to sofa seats in the shopping mall that were provided for shoppers to rest their legs after all the walking. Looks like I made a mistake.

Comment

Won't they chase me away if I am to sit there reading my book for a few hours?

Order a drink and take your time to finish it. They won't be able to chase you away then.

Comment

It has been years I was there at the Bugis library since it's opening. I'll go there and see. Thanks!

Yes, do explore what xBabypanda has recommended!

Comment

Originally posted by delvina View Post
                                                                      guess what? I guessed as much!
                                                                      我猜,我猜,我猜猜猜! :p

Comment

You are welcome! Yeah... If you are allowed to remain in the office until late at night, then I think your office should be the best place to read for you.
                                                                        Yes, I can. Just that I wish to find a new environment. Returning to office on weekends is not something I like to do, although this place is pretty cozy.

Comment

Private institution? Do you work in a private school or private university? *curious*
                                                                          It's a private school.

Comment

Why do you say "usually"? Your place of work changes often? *curious*
                                                                            The "usually" I was refering to returning to office on the weekend.

Comment

• #39
                                                                              There are many tourists alright but still, you can find some secluded or quiet spots where hardly anyone ventures into. Be adventurous and you might just be surprised at what you find.
                                                                              I see. Would you be kind enough to draw me a map? Then I know where to hide, away from preying eyes. Heehe.

Comment

• #40
                                                                                Not really. I have been to those places but I didn't read books. I just love "exploring" and I did find some secluded or quiet spots in those places.
                                                                                I see. Sounds like you are prepared to bring your significant other to these secluded spots to....

For example, the workers at the museums don't patrol the grounds very much and as long as you don't obstruct people's way, you can actually sit on the floor without anyone coming to chase you away. I did that once to rest my legs when I was too tired from all the walking.
                                                                                I see, I didn't know that and I have not been to these places yet.

Comment

• #41
                                                                                  I see. Why is your home so noisy then? You have got little children at home? Or your folks talk loudly all the time? Or *gasp* they quarrel all the time? Don't you have your own room? *curious*
                                                                                  My place is having lift upgrading programme and the surrounding is also noisy. I do have my own room but noise still creeps in.

Comment

• #42
                                                                                    May I know where the Bugis national library is located? Is it in "Parco Bugis Junction"? *curious*
                                                                                    It is located near Bugis Junction. You should have seen this white and tall building before.

Comment

• #43
                                                                                      Order a drink and take your time to finish it. They won't be able to chase you away then.
                                                                                      I will feel uneasy hogging a seat/table alone selfishly just for my enjoyment of reading.

Comment

• #44
                                                                                        我猜,我猜,我猜猜猜! :p

Haha... “你猜,你猜,你猜猜猜“!

Comment

• #45
                                                                                          Yes, I can.

Great. You'll have more freedom that way!

Comment

• #46
                                                                                            Just that I wish to find a new environment.

That's understandable. All of us need variety in our lives. A change in environment may lead to a change in perspective, which serves as a stimulant for growth. Returning to the office might bring some sensitive or unpleasant memories to your mind as well since you and your ex-girlfriend are working at the same place. So yes, it's good to go to new places instead.

Comment

• #47
                                                                                              Returning to office on weekends is not something I like to do, although this place is pretty cozy.

I understand. The office is supposed to be a place for work, not for leisure. Returning to the office on weekends might not allow you to relax and have fun as much as going to other places.

Comment

• #48
                                                                                                It's a private school.

I see. What kind of private school is that? Are you one of the teaching staff or non-teaching staff? *curious*

Comment

• #49
                                                                                                  It's a private school.

Hey, I originally thought you were in the oil-field industry since you went to the Middle East to work for two years. So, in reality, you are not? *puzzled*

Comment

• #50

Aiyoh... Look at what you wrote in your post again: "In that case, I would prefer coming back to my office to read my book since I work in a private institution, which I usually do." Since the word, "which", comes just after the clause, "since I work in a private institution", it's only logical to say that the word, "which", refers to "working in a private institution". Anybody reading the above line would have interpreted it as "I usually work in a private institution", which means that "sometimes, you don't work in a private institution."

Comment

• #51

So, in actual fact, you were saying, "I usually return to the office on the weekends"? Am I right? Tell me.

Comment

• #52
                                                                                                        I see. Would you be kind enough to draw me a map? Then I know where to hide, away from preying eyes. Heehe.

No, no maps. All the maps are in my mind. Why not let me be the tour guide and bring you on an adventure to hunt for secluded or quiet spots? Then I'll not only tell you where to hide, I'll also SHOW you where!

Comment

• #53
                                                                                                          ...Then I know where to hide, away from preying eyes. Heehe.

But then, you wouldn't be able to hide from me if I were the one who provided you with the "hiding places"! Are you fine with that? Tell me.

Comment

• #54
                                                                                                            I see. Sounds like you are prepared to bring your significant other to these secluded spots to....

Haha... That's not the reason for why I want to seek out such secluded or deserted spots. "Exploring new places" is just one of my hobbies or interests. Whenever I discover something new about a place by myself, I'll be thrilled and happy. That's why I want to explore new places thoroughly everytime I go to one.

Comment

• #55

Not me, but you. I bet that it's more accurate to say that you are the one who's thinking of bringing your partner to these secluded or quiet places. That's why you thought that other people, like you, are also thinking of doing the same things. Your secret is exposed! Heehee... *cheeky grin*

Comment

• #56
                                                                                                                I see, I didn't know that...

Now you know. Can always go to these places to verify what I have said yourself.

Comment

• #57
                                                                                                                  ... and I have not been to these places yet.

The next time you have "nothing better to do" or "too much time to spare", you might like to explore places like the Esplanade, Victoria Concert Hall, Victoria Theatre, Chijmes, National Museums, Heritage Centres and other "arts and culture" places. You might just find something valuable. And even if you didn't find anything worthwhile, the new experience gained (through exploring new places) will enrich you as a person.

Comment

• #58
                                                                                                                    My place is having lift upgrading programme and the surrounding is also noisy.

I see. You have construction works going on around your home. Then yes, I can imagine just how noisy and "stressful" it can be staying at home because I have ever experienced the same thing before [the lift-upgrading works in my block has long been completed, haha...] I can't do anything which requires intense mental concentration (like studying) with loud construction noise in the background as well.

Comment

• #59
                                                                                                                      ... I do have my own room but noise still creeps in.

This is expected. Construction noise can be very jarring and damaging to the ears. The noise is usually so loud that concrete barriers or walls don't do much to block it. The only way out is to escape from it ie. leave your home. Yes, now I understand why you must find a new place to read.

Comment

• #60
                                                                                                                        It is located near Bugis Junction. You should have seen this white and tall building before.

The Bugis national library building looks very modern with its "advanced" architecture. It must have been newly built? Have never noticed the building before but I'll certainly go to Bugis Junction to look for it. Thanks so much for providing the picture, smallgas!

Comment

• #61
                                                                                                                          I will feel uneasy hogging a seat/table alone selfishly just for my enjoyment of reading.

What consideration for other diners and drinkers! Good boy! ^-^

Comment

• #62

In that case, you can't choose cafes or coffeeshops or other dining or drinking venues for your activity (reading) then.

Comment

• #63
                                                                                                                              Hey smallgas, I just thought of another suggestion - stairs! Go to any tall commercial or office building or even Ministry building (the Ministry of Law or Ministry of National Development building at Tanjong Pagar is a good choice!). Choose a floor and sit on the concrete steps of the stairs. Hardly anyone takes the stairs anymore so the staircase in such buildings is usually deserted. You get to be sheltered from the elements and you get to enjoy some peace and quiet. The only drawback is "comfort" because sitting on the cold, hard concrete steps probably isn't very comfortable. Preferably choose a newly or recently-built building. The staircase in new or modern buildings will actually be pretty clean and well-maintained.

Comment

• #64
                                                                                                                                Thanks Delvina for your suggestions.
                                                                                                                                I was looking for a quiet place to read books too and I find the National Library getting more and more crowded with rowdy kids running around. P.S Delvina you are like the most enthu and active user here. haha.

Comment

• #65
                                                                                                                                  Originally posted by Alchemist View Post
                                                                                                                                  Thanks Delvina for your suggestions.

You are welcome, Alchemist!

Comment

• #66
                                                                                                                                    I was looking for a quiet place to read books too and I find the National Library getting more and more crowded with rowdy kids running around.

Agree. I go to the national libraries regularly and I noticed the same things as you too - many children were running around and making a lot of noise in the libraries. Totally unlike how you would expect a library to be like, haha...

Comment

• #67
                                                                                                                                      P.S Delvina you are like the most enthu and active user here. haha.

Yes, I am. I'll take your remark as a compliment. Thanks, Alchemist!

Comment

• #68
                                                                                                                                        P.S Delvina you are like the most enthu and active user here. haha.

Am in the midst of a long vacation now so I'll be pretty active in the forums for this period of time.

Comment

• #69
                                                                                                                                          Haha... “你猜,你猜,你猜猜猜“!
                                                                                                                                          Yeah! They changed the show title!

Comment

• #70
                                                                                                                                            That's understandable. All of us need variety in our lives. A change in environment may lead to a change in perspective, which serves as a stimulant for growth. Returning to the office might bring some sensitive or unpleasant memories to your mind as well since you and your ex-girlfriend are working at the same place. So yes, it's good to go to new places instead.
                                                                                                                                            I understand. The office is supposed to be a place for work, not for leisure. Returning to the office on weekends might not allow you to relax and have fun as much as going to other places.
                                                                                                                                            Exactly! I'm glad you can understand now and hence the purpose of this thread, for me to look for a place that I'm comfortable with to read a book. In fact, not necessarily to read books, maybe to go there to find peace if this place is really good.

Comment

• #71
                                                                                                                                              I see. What kind of private school is that? Are you one of the teaching staff or non-teaching staff? *curious*
                                                                                                                                              I'm a non-teaching staff.

Comment

• #72
                                                                                                                                                Hey, I originally thought you were in the oil-field industry since you went to the Middle East to work for two years. So, in reality, you are not? *puzzled*
                                                                                                                                                I'll tell you in private if you wish to know.
                                                                                                                                                Last edited by smallgas; 26-06-2011, 09:40 AM.

Comment

• #73
                                                                                                                                                  Aiyoh... Look at what you wrote in your post again: "In that case, I would prefer coming back to my office to read my book since I work in a private institution, which I usually do." Since the word, "which", comes just after the clause, "since I work in a private institution", it's only logical to say that the word, "which", refers to "working in a private institution". Anybody reading the above line would have interpreted it as "I usually work in a private institution", which means that "sometimes, you don't work in a private institution."
                                                                                                                                                  I'm sorry.

Comment

• #74
                                                                                                                                                    So, in actual fact, you were saying, "I usually return to the office on the weekends"? Am I right? Tell me.
                                                                                                                                                    Yes, you're right!

Comment

• #75
                                                                                                                                                      No, no maps. All the maps are in my mind. Why not let me be the tour guide and bring you on an adventure to hunt for secluded or quiet spots? Then I'll not only tell you where to hide, I'll also SHOW you where!
                                                                                                                                                      Sounds great! I thank you in advance!

Comment

• #76
                                                                                                                                                        But then, you wouldn't be able to hide from me if I were the one who provided you with the "hiding places"! Are you fine with that? Tell me.
                                                                                                                                                        Why would you want to "look" for me? and, how would you know when will I be there? My turn to be *curious*.

Comment

• #77
                                                                                                                                                          Haha... That's not the reason for why I want to seek out such secluded or deserted spots. "Exploring new places" is just one of my hobbies or interests. Whenever I discover something new about a place by myself, I'll be thrilled and happy. That's why I want to explore new places thoroughly everytime I go to one.
                                                                                                                                                          I see. I guess this applies to most people. New places makes people happy and they would return again and again.

Comment

• #78
                                                                                                                                                            Not me, but you. I bet that it's more accurate to say that you are the one who's thinking of bringing your partner to these secluded or quiet places. That's why you thought that other people, like you, are also thinking of doing the same things. Your secret is exposed! Heehee... *cheeky grin*
                                                                                                                                                            Oh, clever of you to turn around and point my the finger back at myself.

Comment

• #79
                                                                                                                                                              The next time you have "nothing better to do" or "too much time to spare", you might like to explore places like the Esplanade, Victoria Concert Hall, Victoria Theatre, Chijmes, National Museums, Heritage Centres and other "arts and culture" places. You might just find something valuable. And even if you didn't find anything worthwhile, the new experience gained (through exploring new places) will enrich you as a person.
                                                                                                                                                              Yeah, I may give these a try.

Comment

• #80
                                                                                                                                                                I see. You have construction works going on around your home. Then yes, I can imagine just how noisy and "stressful" it can be staying at home because I have ever experienced the same thing before [the lift-upgrading works in my block has long been completed, haha...] I can't do anything which requires intense mental concentration (like studying) with loud construction noise in the background as well.
                                                                                                                                                                This is expected. Construction noise can be very jarring and damaging to the ears. The noise is usually so loud that concrete barriers or walls don't do much to block it. The only way out is to escape from it ie. leave your home. Yes, now I understand why you must find a new place to read.
                                                                                                                                                                Ya lo.
                                                                                                                                                                It will be tough for me to concentrate and I will go crazy and pull my hair off and turn bald.

Comment

• #81
                                                                                                                                                                  The Bugis national library building looks very modern with its "advanced" architecture. It must have been newly built? Have never noticed the building before but I'll certainly go to Bugis Junction to look for it. Thanks so much for providing the picture, smallgas!
                                                                                                                                                                  It is not exactly new, been there for a couple of years now. Haven't you seen that building before? Do you often go shopping at Bugis Junction and around the vicinity?

Comment

• #82
                                                                                                                                                                    Hey smallgas, I just thought of another suggestion - stairs! Go to any tall commercial or office building or even Ministry building (the Ministry of Law or Ministry of National Development building at Tanjong Pagar is a good choice!). Choose a floor and sit on the concrete steps of the stairs. Hardly anyone takes the stairs anymore so the staircase in such buildings is usually deserted. You get to be sheltered from the elements and you get to enjoy some peace and quiet. The only drawback is "comfort" because sitting on the cold, hard concrete steps probably isn't very comfortable. Preferably choose a newly or recently-built building. The staircase in new or modern buildings will actually be pretty clean and well-maintained.
                                                                                                                                                                    Well, interesting idea, but then finding public toilet when I need it is going to be tough.
                                                                                                                                                                    Thanks for thinking and suggesting these places.

Comment

• #83
                                                                                                                                                                      I love reading a good book by the beach. Its very relaxing and quiet.

Comment

• #84
                                                                                                                                                                        Reading by the beach alone? haha.. good idea, listening to the wave clashing onto the shore. Sigh.. too bad the beach these days are crowded with people.

Comment

• #85
                                                                                                                                                                          Ya.. I agree.. Sometimes we just need a quiet place to sit down relax and think about stuffs.. I don't really like noise too. It's really hard to find a quiet place in Singapore. I went to Pierce Reservoir by myself to take photographs and I find it very peaceful and quiet, too bad it's not very accessible.

Comment

• #86
                                                                                                                                                                            Hey! I think you have really good suggestions there. These places have never come across my mind. Museums are wonderful places to go for a quiet and thoughtful stroll. I think it's better to go to those places alone so that you can really take your time to absorb and appreciate the things you see. haha, unless you have friends who also share the same sentiments as you, which i believe is very very rare here. Museums to them are the dullest place ever.

Comment

• #87
                                                                                                                                                                              Reservoir is a nice place to read a book, but there are alot of mosquitoes there. Got to bring along the insect repellent to keep those mosquitoes away.

Comment

• #88
                                                                                                                                                                                recently some shopping centre have those open rooftops like nex and illuma. can go nex and borrow a book and read outside. *provided you don mind the heat or kids playing ard. lol.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                                                                                X