Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• List of online shopping site

Hello all,
    I would like to compile a list of online shopping site here! Just reply and I will help to edit this post to add on to the list.

1. ZALORA
    2. ASOS
    3. GO JANE
    4. TB DRESS
    5. SEEITBAGIT
    6. KISSCHICLOVE
    7. MDS COLLECTION
    8. LOVE BONITO
    9. DRESSABELLE

L y k e
    shopbob
    amazon
    nordstrom
    love&bravery

Comment

Hi!

We are a new online boutique store, REIGNDANE (http://www.reigndane.com) and we hope to be added to the list!

Reigndane offers fashionable and affordable work apparels to spice up your wardrobe!

We are conceptualised with the hopes of inspiring and empowering women to embrace their individualities and be confident about their images, through our range of fashionable and affordable apparels and accessories, that allows their personalities to shine through every occasion- from work to play.

We have just launched our latest collection!

Featuring unique work dress pieces and weekend outfit staples of various textures, prints and colors!

Satisfy your shopping cravings today at www.reigndane.com!

Love,
      Reigndane

Comment

Hi,

Check out our website:
        ShopsFashion - Online Fashion Shop ShopsFashionShopsFashion - Online Fashion Shop ShopsFashion

We had been around since 2009.
        Currently just launched our exclusive collection with Korea designer!
        We are also having Great Singapore Sale now!
        nothing more than SGD 30 Bucks

Cheers,

Comment

Hello, this is our website to sell Maternity Wedding Dresses.
          A large number of Maternity Wedding Dresses UK here: UKdresssale.co.uk

Comment

Girls, check this one out. This is quiet interesting.
            And they have promotion going on.. free movie tickets for Spa and Beauty services.
            Check out: REVTAIL

Attached Files

Comment

Hi! Just found out that Zalora and Asos on the list have 20% discounts:

Zalora: GOS20, Asos: ASOS20GOS

:D

Comment

Moonosa as a professioinal lingerie & dresses supplier,we have a wide range of high quality sexy womens lingerie,sexy clubwear,bodycon dress,bandage dress,sexy bikini swimwear, sexy costumes including nurses uniforms, police women outfits and nurse maid uniforms.

Fashion Wholesaler - Womens Clothing | Womens Dresses | Sexy Lingerie | Fashion Jewlery -----Moonosa.Com

Name:  f30627654c3f94aea4fe3ae99f50a026.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  32.2 KB

Name:  dc99f169c88862782d8d4d9243ac35cb.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  32.0 KB

Comment

Online Shopping Sites

These are some other sopping sites....

Ebay.in
                  Flipkart.com
                  Mntra.com
                  Yebhi.com
                  Tradus.com

http://venodsharmaa.tumblr.com/

Comment

Check out ewhiterabbit – e whiterabbit . All items under 37 dollars . Mainly inspired by a Korean brand named stylenanda ! Happy shopping and have a great weekend ahead!

Comment

Hi ladies, do check out LilyRae.co. We are offering 5% discount to all cozycot members! Use the discount code FMNCUIT1 when you checkout.

Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for updates!
                      Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LilyRae.Co
                      Instagram: lilyrae_co
                      Website: LilyRae Singapore - Online Shopping - Dresses - Ladies Blogshop - Rompers - Skirts - Bloggers - LilyRae Blogshop Singapore - Experince Perfection

Comment

www.egg-cited.com

Egg-Cited sells affordable and quality men's and women's apparels
                        Do visit and check it out.

Comment

I recommend a new Instagram shop called @thepetiterunway ! Their apparels are all very pretty and affordable.. Hehe

Comment

Hi guys, I like to recommend this online wedding apparel website hotintheshop.com due to its quality wedding products, fashionable design and affordable prices, hope you can like it.

Comment

Beautiful cocktail jewellery at UnmutedBeauty

Looking for a beautiful piece of jewellery for a upcoming DnD or a formal dress event?

Check our our collection of EXQUISITE EARRINGS here

Check our our collection of BEAUTIFUL TRENDY RINGS here

Check our our collection of BEAUTIFUL NECKLACES here

Check our our collection of GORGEOUS BRACELETS AND BANGLES here

Send out private invites and EARN Store Credit! =D

**Your store credit can be used to pay for the product + shipping when you've accumulated enough - FREE CHECKOUT**
                              Attached Files

Comment

Hey guys! There's also a new website (Lazada Singapore) Lazada.sg: Online Shopping Singapore - Electronics, Home Appliances, Mobiles, Tablets & more that was recently launched in Singapore and sells computers, laptops, health & beauty products, maternity products, kids toys, watches and more!

They also offer cash on delivery option and free delivery for all products

Comment

Affordable maternity and nursing wear starting from $5.50 at MommySg Maternity Nursing Bras Pants Kidswear

Comment

Hey girls! Fashion Vocal is an online retail website that offers a wide range of designer handbags at an affordable price. We offer free shipping and the latest designs of brands like Kate Spade, Michael Kors, Coach, Chloé, 3.1 Phillip Lim and many more. We strive to expand our product line to include designers that you wish to see and buy.

Do drop us a visit at www.fashionvocal.com, like us at our Facebook page - www.facebook.com/fashvocal or follow our Instagram @fashvocal! Buy yourselves a new bag today!

Comment

I just like you, not the website

Comment

what about here?

Gumtree | Find Clothes & Clothes & Accessories for sale in Singapore | 319+ Items Available | Goods

Comment

Qoo10 also good^^

Comment

Hello Girls! I am the founder of Shopmartes - Singapore Online Shopping blogshop! I'm here to introduce my blogshop, Shopmartes, to you and hope that you'll find something you like from us! :D We provide responsive and reliable services and apparels! We have a wide range of apparels like dresses, cardigans, tops and bottoms! You may head over to our webpage to check out the reviews that our satisfied customers have written in and hope you'll join them soon too! ;D Feel free to email us any queries and we promise to reply asap!

Loves,
                                            Shopmartes (:

www.shopmartes.blogspot.sg
                                            www.instagram.com/shopmartes
                                            [email protected]

Comment

​Hello Girls! I am the founder of Shopmartes - Singapore Online Shopping blogshop! I'm here to introduce my blogshop, Shopmartes, to you and hope that you'll find something you like from us! :D We provide responsive and reliable services and apparels! We have a wide range of apparels like dresses, cardigans, tops and bottoms! You may head over to our webpage to check out the reviews that our satisfied customers have written in and hope you'll join them soon too! ;D Feel free to email us any queries and we promise to reply asap!

Loves,
                                              Shopmartes (:

www.shopmartes.blogspot.sg
                                              www.instagram.com/shopmartes
                                              [email protected]

Comment

Hello
                                                I think you can also add one more site for online clothing shopping
                                                Visit: http://prettygirl-dress.com/

Comment

ASOS
                                                  AMAZON
                                                  lafemmefashion
                                                  debshops
                                                  davidsbridal
                                                  violetdressuk

Comment

Hello,if you confused your wedding dress or party dresses.....50% off you will get at Gbridal.
                                                    Search discount wedding dresses and cheap evening dresses though gbridal.com.You'll find kinds of new arrival prom dresses and inexpensive gowns here. Shop now and save you 60% off.

Comment

Two Square Clothing is the best online store to purchase JOLT JACKET $159.95 AUD. Even you can shop for tee-shirts, shirts, pants etc.

Comment

Chic, Classy & Very Affordable clothes at WWW.COCOLETEHOUSE.COM

Like 'Cocolete House' here https://www.facebook.com/CocoleteHouseSingapore
                                                        (Please turn on 'Notification' when liking the page for weekly New Arrival update)
                                                        Last edited by beautymind; 29-09-2014, 09:28 PM.

Comment

Like 'Cocolete House' here https://www.facebook.com/CocoleteHouseSingapore

Comment

Please try : www.cremepeche.com.sg
                                                            Last edited by helen_ong; 30-09-2014, 01:30 AM.

Comment

i bought one wedding dress at online store,maybe you can have a look at them ,really well
                                                              Gardeniasite

Comment

I chanced upon an instagram blog shop- blkcloset, I fell in love with the black halter neck dress and made an order with them. Didnt expect the material to be so good and the price was really affordable for people like me. lol. Perhaps, you guys can take a look at blkcloset instagram. it's worth your money.

Comment

Shop at www.ochre.co
                                                                  Ochre is a women’s wear fashion apparel targeted to ladies who embrace fashion.
                                                                  Mix and match to flaunt your own individual style.

Comment

Please add this one also
                                                                    little boy tuxedos
                                                                    This is also online site for kids clothing.

Comment

The first list was great. Just that it's missing www.robecart.com. This is a must see site.

Comment

hey, i often purchase from http://www.iluxshop.es, best replicas wholesale site i have seen. No MOQ, 1 piece is ok.Credit card accepted. Now Christmas new order all with one chanel earring as gift. I had make 3 order. just got 3 free gift. Then i only spend 39usd to got 1:1 Chanel bag 50% discount on sale. I know there still 40usd 1:1 LV MM neverfull bag classic bag. Recommend you.
                                                                        Attached Files

Comment

edited link guys!
                                                                          32,699+ Items - Find Clothes & Accessories Ads for sale in Singapore. Wide selection of new and vintage clothing, shoes, handbags, accessories for sale on Gumtree | Singapore's No.1 Free Classifieds Site

Comment

Phew, A great relieved, I was looking for a trustworthy online shopping site. Finally, your opinions really made my day easier that I just can browse through this sites to shop. Thanks ...!!!

Comment

• #39

AngelDress.co.uk is your source for wedding apparel and special occasion dresses, and well known for “best prom dresses uk retailer”. We offer cheap wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses,party dresses uk, homecoming dresses and cocktail dresses at affordable prices.

Comment

• #40
                                                                                漂亮的围是一家专业从事内衣和服饰制造商和供应商,我们提供各种性感内衣,泳装,亲爱的,情人,性感的比基 尼,俱乐部服的|礼服,万圣节服装,打底裤,Bodycon连衣裙,性感的礼服俱乐部等....,在300 0style对于选择,支持OEM服务。
                                                                                批发商 的性感礼服,Bodycon连衣裙,性感的礼服俱乐部妇女---- www.prettyperi.com
                                                                                A professional Lingerie&Dresses Manufacturer and Supplier,We offer all kinds of Sexy lingerie,swimwear,dear-lover,sexy bikini,Clubwear|Gown,Halloween Costumes,Leggings,Bodycon Dresses,sexy club dress....etc,Over 3000style for Choose,Support OEM Service.

Comment

• #41
                                                                                  Originally posted by rockpop View Post
                                                                                  hey, i often purchase from http://www.iluxshop.es, best replicas wholesale site i have seen. No MOQ, 1 piece is ok.Credit card accepted. Now Christmas new order all with one chanel earring as gift. I had make 3 order. just got 3 free gift. Then i only spend 39usd to got 1:1 Chanel bag 50% discount on sale. I know there still 40usd 1:1 LV MM neverfull bag classic bag. Recommend you.
                                                                                  thank you for your sharing

-----------------------------------------------------------
                                                                                  room rental singapore: http://www.roomrentalsingapore.net
                                                                                  singapore mrt map: http://www.singaporemrtmap.net
                                                                                  shop for rent in singapore: http://www.shopforrent.net
                                                                                  Last edited by luckystar269; 16-12-2014, 04:10 PM.

Comment

• #42
                                                                                    Best online shopping site : Highs5tore

Comment

• #43
                                                                                      wholesale fashion clothes store: www.dear-fashion.com

Comment

• #44
                                                                                        http://www.boohoo.com/
                                                                                        http://www.forever21.com/
                                                                                        http://www.gbridal.co.uk/
                                                                                        Finding your discount wedding dress for sale should be exciting and you will have a hundreds of stunning wedding dresses to choose from at Gbridal's collection

Comment

• #45
                                                                                          http://fluffyfriends.asia/
                                                                                          One stop shopping for gifts and trendy apperals

Comment

• #46
                                                                                            Shop Discount Bridal Gowns & Special Occasion Dresses at BlackFive

Comment

• #47
                                                                                              Thanks for sharing.

Comment

• #48
                                                                                                www.ctsonlineshop.com

Online Shopping Singapore. Shop women clothing, jewelry, bag, shoes, fashion accessories @ Ctsolineshop.com.
                                                                                                Do visit and check it out.

Comment

• #49
                                                                                                  I like many online shopping website. such as Asos.com , forever21.com, macys.com , amiclubwear.com , maykool.com , lulus.com , gap.com ,dear-fashion(wholesale bandage dresses)jcpenny.com etc. How do you like the stores?

Comment

• #50
                                                                                                    I recently tried purchasing from this newly setup blogshop by my ex-colleague,

It's https://adora.asia and I thought they have quite an awesome site and interesting packaging... for a newly launch blogshop.
                                                                                                    Adora is working to make a dress for every story. We design them to be personal – to fit your occasions, shape, and expression.

Comment

• #51
                                                                                                      I recommend good clothing website for your reference:
                                                                                                      Forever21

BlackFive

AngleDress

Comment

• #52
                                                                                                        Asos.com
                                                                                                        forever21.com
                                                                                                        macys.com
                                                                                                        amiclubwear.com
                                                                                                        maykool.com
                                                                                                        lulus.com
                                                                                                        gap.com
                                                                                                        jcpenny.com
                                                                                                        Dear-Fashion
                                                                                                        DressMs
                                                                                                        wholesale clubwear
                                                                                                        cheap clubwear

Comment

• #53
                                                                                                          Get 15% DISCOUNT when you shop at www.zalora.sg

Use code: ZBAPQFH1

Enter this code before you check out.

Wide range of clothes, shoes, accessories. Can choose delivery to your doorstep or pick up at ur convenience at POPstation. Return of items can be done at POPstation too. Fuss free.

Comment

• #54
                                                                                                            Recently made a few purchases on jumpsuits and dresses at www.vivacious.sg. Quality of material and fabric used is pretty good and well put together. Rather trendy designs as well.
                                                                                                            Cheap too because they're having a 20% discount store wide with Discount Code: VIVACIOUS. The promotion will be ending soon.

Highly recommended for any shopaholic like me because of the discounts =) hehe worth a check out

Comment

• #55
                                                                                                              For shopping online sarees Sunfashions.in is the best website in India. It has huge collection of Georgette sarees online, Art silk sarees, and Bhagalpuri silk sarees.

Comment

• #56

aliexpress.com
                                                                                                                angledress.co.uk
                                                                                                                blackfive.com

Comment

• #57
                                                                                                                  Hello darlings! Try shopping at ILSE ADEL! They have new collections and promotions coming out almost every week. Their clothes are more for OL and as well as ladies who like to look glamorous.
                                                                                                                  They even offer FREE ALTERATIONS!

Here is their website: www.ilseadel.com

Comment

• #58
                                                                                                                    I will try to look upon these suggestions when I'm looking for clothes.

Comment

• #59
                                                                                                                      I shop at zalora and they have been pretty reliable in their delivery timings and return policies.

Comment

• #60
                                                                                                                        Thanks a lot for sharing. You can also find some shopping lists on http://trantr.com you will find some local shopping centre there too

Comment

• #61
                                                                                                                          Upper sites are good for shopping, I like amazon because its service wise and product wise too good.

Comment

• #62
                                                                                                                            Sexy lingerie,sexy bikinis,sexy clubwear in www.dear-fashion.com (wholesale bikinis)

Comment

• #63
                                                                                                                              violetdress.co.uk T provide the latest fashion dress

Comment

• #64
                                                                                                                                I can see here fashionable design and affordable prices ...

Comment

• #65
                                                                                                                                  check our my blog(http://shopcoupons.livejournal.com/) for Zalora discount coupons.

Comment

• #66
                                                                                                                                    I want an Asia version of eShakti! I should probably start my own haha...

Comment

• #67
                                                                                                                                      I recommend Aliexpress and Angeldress
                                                                                                                                      FREE SHIPPING on cheap prom dresses, party dress, wedding apparel & all occasion gowns. Find the latest styles at best prom dress uk online store. Amazing selection & prices!

Comment

• #68
                                                                                                                                        I know a fancy dress shop near Edinburgh. They are also accepting orders online thru their site at AnyCostume.co.uk .. I was amazed at their collection of costumes and other fancy dress suited for any events or occasions. Not to mention the prices are pretty inexpensive. I bought kid party costumes from them and the kids loved it because they got what costume they want. If you want you can check them online. Hope it helps.
                                                                                                                                        Last edited by AhabLincoln; 30-06-2015, 03:46 PM.

Comment

• #69
                                                                                                                                          Great list of online shopping sites. Get some more shopping sites at http://www.tradekidswear.com/

Comment

• #70
                                                                                                                                            Great list of online shopping sites. Get some more shopping sites at http://www.tradekidswear.com/

Comment

• #71

Comment

• #72
                                                                                                                                                Hello. I always buy fur clothes online from amifur which provides best fur accessories for men and women. When you look for fur materials you may have a look at their site.

Comment

• #73
                                                                                                                                                  Hi, Check this awesome site for online shopping at http://www.tradekidswear.com/

Comment

• #74
                                                                                                                                                    Hello. I generally do shopping through online. You have not mentioned proper category for shopping but I will suggest you mamaloni which provides best clothes and accessories for kids. You may get help.

Comment

• #75
                                                                                                                                                      impressive list here!

Comment

• #76
                                                                                                                                                        Thanks For Sharing

Buy Online Sarees,angelnx Sarees Surat(india) offers the best Indian wedding Sarees, party wear sarees, anarkali-suits, designer-sarees, bridal sarees, lehenga Choli, bollywood salwar kameez, kajol collection, Designer Lehenga Choli, party wear sarees, madhuri collection, priyanka chopra collection, Online Shopping Japan, Dubai, london, Australia, Europe, NewZealand, Netherland, Germany, Canada, Sri Lanka, Malaysia, Singapore, Mauritius, Fiji, South Africa, Texas, Austrilia, Milami,toyata-japan, Surat-Gujrat.

Comment

• #77
                                                                                                                                                          Lingerie online store: http://lingeries.com.sg

Check our our collection of Cheongsam Singapore

Comment

• #78
                                                                                                                                                            i will recommend this below website

fashion jewelry - kimble.com.sg
                                                                                                                                                            Lazada.com.sg

Comment

• #79
                                                                                                                                                              Hi, According to me, its depend on you that what types of clothes you want to shop. I normally prefer leading online stores like Faearch to buy my clothes, here i get huge discount on my shopping and i get best clothes of my choice.

Comment

• #80
                                                                                                                                                                Wholesale Lingerie
                                                                                                                                                                Lingerie Wholesaler
                                                                                                                                                                Best sellers for hottest sexy lingerie,sexy dress,clubwear,sleepwear,sexy bikini,bikinis,anger&fairy&bees,sexy coustme,sexy swimwear,sexy underwear,cops&robbers,vinyl sexy lingerie,sexy babydoll,Long Dress,Lingerie stage property, Clubwear & Gown,Wholesale Corsets & Bustiers,Corsets & Bustiers,Corset with skirt,Plus Size Corsets & Bustiers,Steel bone Corsets,Leather Lingerie,Lingerie stage property,don't miss.

Comment

• #81
                                                                                                                                                                  I know one online lingerie website. It is a Spicy Lingerie. I had a great experience with this website. They have a so many products, oh my god, something 15000+, its really so many. I got my lingerie and all other undergarments from there since two years. They provide me free shipping, some gifts order above some purchase and many exciting offers. Really, I love Spicy Lingerie. I am giving some lingerie pix that I recently purchased from there. I hope you like this. Thanks guys to post this.

Comment

• #82
                                                                                                                                                                    The list isn`t actually full without https://www.gotapparel.com . This online store provides the goods at any taste and budget. I can often find something great for myself, my husband and my kids there.

Comment

• #83
                                                                                                                                                                      Great list of online shopping sites. You can also find some great at Wholesale Girls Fashion

Comment

• #84
                                                                                                                                                                        I visited addresschic for vegan brands that are currently in trend, the use of vegan products are currently followed by numerous celebrities. To get more about fashion trends and the latest brands used,you can visit our collection of vegan brands.

Comment

• #85

http://www.spicylingerie.com/

Comment

• #86
                                                                                                                                                                            You can also find some great collection of Kids Wholesale Clothing and many more by visiting online.

Comment

• #87
                                                                                                                                                                              Day by day the number is really growing a earlier most of the poeple use to get cheated while shopping on the internet but these days the cyber law has become so strong that people do not even think of cheating the customers online so this sort of shopping is becoming better there days and most of the people are getting in the mood of shopping for their homes online.

But from the my point of view I like to recommend vrindavanstore due to its quality products...

Comment

• #88
                                                                                                                                                                                If you are looking for something other than the usual local fashion stores and online blogshops, can try shopping from Taiwan websites.
                                                                                                                                                                                There's a TW online shopping agent called Ladycat offering order and delivery service.
                                                                                                                                                                                Website: http://ladycat-tw.blogspot.com/
                                                                                                                                                                                They help to buy from multiple TW sites (fashion, beauty, accessories, menswear etc), consolidate into a package and send it to your doorstep.

Want to buy from TW shopping sites with ease? Ladycat TW provides a one-stop service to purchase and deliver TW merchandise to your doorstep!

Comment

• #89
                                                                                                                                                                                  Spicy Lingerie - > http://www.spicylingerie.com/
                                                                                                                                                                                  ASOS - > http://www.asos.com/
                                                                                                                                                                                  Victoria Secret's - > https://www.victoriassecret.com/
                                                                                                                                                                                  These are my one of the favorite online stores.
                                                                                                                                                                                  They have so many sexy and reasonable products.
                                                                                                                                                                                  I Love to shop my all the undergarments plus any other stuffs.
                                                                                                                                                                                  I love to do Shopping. Thank you so much

Comment

• #90
                                                                                                                                                                                    Angeldress.co.uk
                                                                                                                                                                                    To purchase affordable evening dress UK form our online store. Get the beautiful evening gowns free shipping and easy return.

Comment

• #91
                                                                                                                                                                                      Wholesale Sexy Lingerie
                                                                                                                                                                                      Sexy Lingerie Wholesale
                                                                                                                                                                                      Wholesale Lingerie China
                                                                                                                                                                                      china wholesale lingerie

Comment

• #92
                                                                                                                                                                                        If you talk about a store which provide a good collection of clothes then must go with this website
                                                                                                                                                                                        Shop for Women’s Indian dresses, Indian Wedding and Party wear dresses and other Indian Clothing Online at KalkiFashion.com , the largest online ethnic wear outfits store with free shipping, worldwide delivery, cash

Comment

• #93
                                                                                                                                                                                          If you talk about a store which provide a good collection of clothes then must go with this online store http://www.kalkifashion.com

Comment

• #94
                                                                                                                                                                                            sexy lingerie > http://www.evewholesale.com/Sexy-Lingerie-c1382.html
                                                                                                                                                                                            lastest nightclub dresses > http://www.evewholesale.com/New-Clubwear-c1377.html

Comment

• #95
                                                                                                                                                                                              Lace wedding dresses and vintage wedding dresses are the best seller of bridal gowns. If you are hunting for you bridal dress and still not sure what kind of gowns to wear for the big day, we suggest you to try the vintage dresses. It will give you an unforgettable big day!
                                                                                                                                                                                              Buy discount 2013 wedding dresses online, Bellas Dress is your ideal destination. Here is a full range of cheap wedding gowns, from sexy style, to classic modest dresses. We make you a beautiful bride!

Comment

• #96
                                                                                                                                                                                                Girls, what do you think about this hand bag?
                                                                                                                                                                                                http://aliexpress-coupons.com/coupon...at-aliexpress/
                                                                                                                                                                                                Is it fashionable?

Comment

• #97
                                                                                                                                                                                                  Sexy gilrs in clubwear >> http://www.sexy-clubwear.com

Comment

• #98
                                                                                                                                                                                                    She Stitch consists of different designers, brands and original concepts, which are commenced and designed by our creative designers. A variety of concepts in a number of colors and customize sizes are available in top quality fabric at our online and secure store. A perfect online fashion store which fills all your needs.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                                                                                                    X