Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Juup Nails

Product Description:

Juup represents kiss and not only do we wish to express that exuberant feeling of love and joy, we want to make your nails absolutely beautiful and kissable. Using only the best products, such as OPI, Precision, OopsJ! polish, Cuccio Spa products, Charisma competition acrylic powders and AnGel organic gel systems, we want to give our customers the best at a fraction of the price. Juup Nails only hires nail technicians and nail artists who are well-trained and professional in each area. They do not only know how to beautify, they will educate you on the facts that you need to know about the often forgotten hands and feet.

TO VOTE NOW!
    Love & Blessings,
    CozyCot Crew
    Be a CozyCot Fan | Follow CozyCot Tweets | Iphone App | Android App | CCBoard
    CozyCot - For Women, By Women

Juup Nails is the best! I always go to Devonshire branch for my mani and pedi.

Comment

$10 Voucher to be given away! Just tell us why you want this $10 voucher! *While Stocks Last

Love & Blessings,
      CozyCot Crew
      Be a CozyCot Fan | Follow CozyCot Tweets | Iphone App | Android App | CCBoard
      CozyCot - For Women, By Women

Comment

did a simple but nice design here! love it!

Comment

would like to give my nails a nice treat =))

Comment

Saw Juup Nails featured in Nail Up Magazine! They are under this article under Pink Room Nail Academy's graduate saloons! Cool, I guess I should look into Pink Room to learn about nails since Juup Nails are doing so good? Explains the good quality!

Comment

Working...
            X