X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hair loss problem

Many times it's seen that individuals even in their teenage age might needs to face the hair fall downside. but there square measure bound reasons behind this hair loss. at the side of this it's conjointly true that numerous reasons square measure accountable as a result of that someone needs to bear this downside of hair loss in young age. typically it's seen that as a result of some major deficiencies within the body person might also suffer from hair loss downside. and also the main reason behind these deficiencies within the body is especially rely on the type of diet that someone uses to require. Some persons square measure within the habit of taking or ingestion healthy diet that is full with all kinds of essential nutrients and on the opposite hand some folks square measure within the habit of ingestion food things greatly as a result of that they needs to bear hair fall downside at wider vary.

Hair Transplant In Delhi || Beard Transplant Centre || Hair Transplant in India | Punjab | Ludhiana

Thanks for sharing information

Comment

By Aned and Vine, two non-profit sector, it is aware of the World Transplant Games. Perfect event, held every two years, to continue swimming and traveling. Take part in the World Cup in 2001 in Kobe, Japan. In the next edition in Nancy (France), here is the first gold in the neck. Know people with common problems, enters in environments where all are respected empathetic, "except in the races, because that's where we really hard time." Marrucci become captain of the national swimming transplanted, wearing the blue and waving the tricolor. He continues winning streak in Canada, Australia and Sweden and its history ends up on TV, to your facts and One Morning. In September, he will fly to Argentina.
      The message. Life reserves other joys in this tall, smiling, hair bushy and waving. Find work in a laboratory (graduated in biology) and becomes a father, along with the girlfriend Marina, the small Telemaco.
      "Beyond the victories - he explains - the message for all the people waiting for a transplant is clear: you can return to a life, in fact, normal. Study, work, have children and also in the amateur sports, racing and why not win. " And not only: Gabriele - still held in check by the NTC (National Transplant Center), also to quantify the benefits of racing - who provide information in schools along with Aido, Avis, Admo and Dr. And in 2010, he took part in a medical expedition with camels in the south of the Sahara to Niger, to monitor their state during exercise and bring medicines to people in need.

hair transplant | hair transplant in ludhiana | hair transplant delhi

Comment

Originally posted by SatyamHair View Post
        victories - he explains - the message for all the people waiting for a transplant is clear: you can return to a life, in fact, normal. Study, work, have children and also in the amateur sports, racing and why not win. " And not only: Gabriele - still held in check by the NTC (National Transplant Center), also to quantify the benefits of racing - who provide information in schools along with Aido, Avis, Admo and Dr. And in 2010, he took part in a medical expedition with camels in the south of the Sahara to Niger, to monitor their state during exercise and bring medicines to people in need.
        Well I'm completely agree with you. But is it safe I mean Does it have any side effects?

Comment

The old saying is true "You are what you eat"

Comment

Hair cut helps.

Comment

Diet and shampoo play a part in hair loss. In order to have a healthy hair, always take note of the food intake

Comment

I know how you feel about hair loss! I tried all manners of cures and creams and nothing was effective, it made my hair look unnatural, or even worse, it worked but then stopped working whenever I stopped using a program. I gave up on all that unnatural crap now, it’s better to use natural methods to stop hair loss. I follow this guide: http://codechest.net/critical-method...ith-hair-loss/ and I’ve seen a serious reversal in my hair loss, and it gets even better every day. Natural methods once again are proven to be superior. I’m not even that self-conscious about my current hairline because it’s starting to improve day-by-day.

Comment

I want to know what all you posters call "hair loss" - 100 strands +/- a day or 1000 +/- strands a day?

Comment

Try biostimulating masks (I prepare it at home acc. to http://therighthairstyles.com/5-best...uice-for-hair/ ) to make your hair grow quicklier and healthier. In summer it needs special care. My hair began to look better in 2 months after I started applying it.

Comment

I would root for instant hair thickening treatment with hair building fibers.
                      Last edited by Tara101; 10-09-2015, 02:55 PM.

Comment

My super super worse experience I ever had. Seriously they shouldn't even give this kind of promotion if they really want to get their SALE!
                        Let me tell you why I'm so mad about..
                        I received mailing update from TSS last week, it's NYSS promotion.
                        So I registered for boyfriend and myself! It's FREE leh. I mean who doesn't like FREE stuffs, don't try acting HIGH CLASS with me!
                        PART ONE
                        They called us last night to arrange appointment with us today. I requested for COUPLE ROOM as I want to be in the same room as boyfriend. Caller,JASMINE, told me: Only Vivo City and Tiong Bahru have couple rooms.
                        I told her: I will go Tiong Bahru den. Timing at 5pm possible? She said yes and blah blah blah... We hang up the calls.
                        Today I called her at 4pm to change appointment timing, she say ok, see us later!
                        (I will let you know why I need to mention the part one!)
                        PART TWO
                        When we were in the room with the consultant, common sense, they will start to push sale. Telling you about how bad was your skins and the pricing of the package.
                        I'm okay with it. But I find that the way that consultant talking to us have MAJOR PROBLEMS!
                        1. The way she speak us, like talking to her friend instead of customer.
                        2. She say her customer all came to do treatment because they really need help for their skins. Not for the FREE TRIAL.
                        3. Because we don't want to sign package, she start to talk to us in a very rude way!
                        Hello!!! Your company gave FREE TRIAL so we are still customer no matter what. You should be careful with the words you used and the way you talk to us!
                        If you are unhappy because we came just for the FREE TRIAL, please ask your company don't start this kind of promotion!
                        PART THREE
                        Consultant lead us to our room but NOT couple room! Boyfriend was lead to the HIM ROOM and I was lead to the HER ROOM!
                        Imagine how angry I was at that time! I asked the consultant why wasn't we given a couple room as what I had requested.
                        She said: MISS, SORRY HOR. Our couple room was first-come-first serve bases!
                        WTF?! I told her, your colleague told me that I can have couple room that's why I choose to come here!
                        She asked: Which colleague?
                        I told her, JASMINE! I even called her today to rearrange the appointment timing.
                        I can't believe what she said after that...
                        JASMINE DIDN'T COME FOR WORK TODAY.
                        If Jasmine didn't come for work today den who the hell is JASMINE?!
                        Which JASMINE did I speak to in the late afternoon?!
                        I wanted to leave the place at that moment! But was told if I leave without doing the treatment, they will charge me the treatment courses of $368! LOL!
                        I was cheated in the first place, I was served badly in the first place and want me to pay if I leave without doing the treatment! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!
                        What to do? Boyfriend said: JUST DO FINISH AND LEAVE, okay? Fine lor. Since he already said that, what can I say?
                        After that consultant came in the room, HAHA. AGAIN she said: If that Jasmine didn't said clearly to you, that's her fault. You should vent your anger on me right?
                        I swear I really will hit her in her face. I said: SO what you want me do? SAY SORRY TO YOU HUH?
                        Where's the CUSTOMER SERVICE? I'm still a CUSTOMER even if I'm doing a FREE TRIAL!
                        Don't speak to me like a small kids! First I can decide whether I want to sign the package. I have the rights to say YES or NO! You can't force me!
                        You shouldn't raise your voice after I was asked about the couple room! It was your internal mistakes! I'm not wrong because at the very first place I was told OKAY!
                        If you want offer this kind of promotion, you should have expect that some people just went there for the free trial. If want every customer to sign package might as well state in the T&C::::
                        EVERY CUSTOMER MUST SIGN A PACKAGE TO GET THE FREE TRIAL!
                        I swear even I have the money. I will never step into NYSS AGAIN! Best Customer Service I ever had in my life!(:

Comment

My mom has hair loss problems, and we tried this place. They have some sort of light treatment and for people with worse case can do hair transplant. But my mom one not so bad so no need transplant. Though the process is slow.. can see that there are improvements.

They quite low profile I only know through friends' recommendation.

Hope it helps.

http://www.haircenter.com.sg

Comment

Realize one thing: hair, skin, nails are merely displays for your inner health. Something's lacking inside. Revise your meals. Visit a doctor to find out probable diseases. Good luck!

Comment

I don't know what to say. This post is fantastic. Thats not really a really huge statement, but its all I could come up with after reading this. You know so much about this subject. So much so that you made me want to learn more about it. Your blog is my stepping stone, my friend. Thanks for the heads up on this subject. Read this article.

Comment

I had been facing hair thinning for almost pass 10 years try all sort of treatment, food in take or this or that shampoo till I give up. So I was introduce to HAIRDREAMS they say for hair thinning if is genetic, do treatment is to maintain not to made it worst neither can grow till like a bunch of thick hair but healthy still can grow. I told them is there any immediate result as am tired of trying so they provide me with their hair creation. So they introduce me their hair creation give me hair in 2 hours and is on me and I don't have to remove can last 4 to 6months dependable. I show them pictures I want longer and thicker hair and pretty impress with their technology. Most importantly; is not implant and not wig so is technology .They have lots of male and female client do as they are mainly provide for people who have less hair like me. Hope it helps you guys.

Comment

Find the 'cause' before you can find the solution, then eliminate them. Your hair will improve. Remember, whatever it was that caused them to fall out in the first place, it took years to get in your system, it will takes years to flush them down, so don't expect miracles overnight.

[SIZE=13px]http://orangeauto.ae/] car repair
                                  Orange Auto Dubai All Car Maintenance and Repair Services - Tires, Wheel, Lube, Tint, Polish, Refurbish & much more at Orange Auto - Dubai, UAE.

Comment

Hi, I would like to share my experience with you people. I was having a hard time with my hair loss and was suffering very badly during the last days of my college life. I was really worried about my hair as the loss was out of control. Once my aunt made a visit to our home after a long time and that changed the entire things. She suggested me to consult Canadian Hair Transplant Centre. I was not at all confident at first, but I decided to give a try and it's really working. I had done hair loss restoration and hair growth treatment and my hair loss is visibly reduced now. I hope this will help any of you people who suffers like I did. If you need, have a look - http://chtc.ca/index.html and consult if you are satisfied and confident.

Comment

This is a common problem for all men as well as women nowadays.
                                      There is no medicine that can regrow your lost hair for sure—don’t get carried away by the misleading claims of those hair oils and creams. But, you can stop the intensity of hair loss by using Rogaine hair loss treatments, which are easily available at
                                      http://www.healthsnap.ca/
                                      Canada's online health, beauty, and OTC drug store. Free shipping options as early as same day!

Comment

for everybody who has problems with hair loss.. i also have had it. started to search information about it. i am not a big believer in medications and so on so I focused on how i can "save" my hair without any meds and drugs, everything naturally. i came across a post that was made the same day i started to search. it was 2 months ago. since the very first day i saw that post i started to apply it. i can't say now that my hair has grown back, obviously, and i can't say that it has completely stopped fallen. however, i see a big difference now and i think that with time i could reach even more. maybe this would help other people too. at least i hope so. i wish you all good luck!
                                        Hey people, can I get a little of your help please? I am having a very handsome husband and this is getting a problem late...

Comment

I have been facing hair thinning problems for the past 3 years. I have try a lot of hair care products and hair tonic but it didn’t work. My friend intro me to use daengimori shampoo, it only help to reduce hair fall but it did not help with my hair thinning problems. Recently, I was approached by Trichokare roadshow promoter and I brought a treatment trial voucher. They did a hair scalp for me indeed my scalp was really oily. They have mention that because my scalp is oily thus most of the pores were clogged which slow down the hair growth. They did a deep cleanse treatment for me. After the treatment, we did another hair scan and I was amazed by the result. My scalp isn’t that oily and some of the clogged pores were clear. I was really happy with the results. I brought a 10 session hair treatment with them hope my hair thinning condition will be better!

Comment

Yes, These days Hair fall problem is for all due to require of supplement or hair nourishment. Whatever. I was more hair loss problem before using the product of “Annimateo” Macadamia Silk Honey Hair Conditioner. Now I feel awesome with my silky hair.

Comment

your look can be damage if your hair are damage . Hair is the personality factor of any one

Comment

Natural ways to prevent hair loss
                                                1. Onion Juice
                                                Preparation method of this juice is given below:

1. Take one large onion in blender to make into juice which has to be later filtered to extract juice without pulp so that it will be easy to apply on scalp for about an hour.
                                                2. Though very strong and pungent in odor Onion can also be used in this form with rose water which has to be later washed off after about an hour with herbal shampoo that does not have Sodium Lauryl Sulphate.
                                                3. For this pack to work effectively it is suggested to wait for about 2-3 weeks based on the severity of hair fall it is suggested to increase its usage in a week.
                                                2. Coriander Juice
                                                Preparation method of this juice is given below:

1. Make paste with freshly chopped coriander leaves and water, which has to be made to be of juice consistency that has to be filtered to get juice that is easily applied on the scalp for about an hour before shampooing it off.
                                                2. To increase the benefits being extracted from this juice it is suggested to use them with other type of packs too, for this juice to show its effect it is necessary to give it nearly 2-3 weeks of time and can be used couple of times in a week or month based on the density at which hair fall occurs.

Comment

You should be aware of plenty hair tips and tricks)
                                                  http://therighthairstyles.com/treat-...hair-in-women/
                                                  For example, olive oil is very good solution to prevent hair loss!
                                                  http://therighthairstyles.com/olive-...e-tips-tricks/

Comment

i've been taking some multivits for a while and realised it does help my hair a lil bit. worth a try?

Comment

Thanks,Hair Fall is main problem in these era because our life style ,we do not have time to look after each other or own ,our diet is getting more on fast-food which make low nutrition and deficiency of vitamin B12 which allow us in condition of hair fall ,many different type of pollution is also one of the main reason for hair loss
                                                      But now many technique have developed in field of hair treatment ,like FUT,FUE and PRP treatment ,these treatment are mostly one of the best solution for hair loss problem
                                                      Hair clinic in Ahmedabad also allow all the treatment that make people to get rid of hair loss problem that my friend has last year and he is now having strong and long hair ,

Comment

Yes that's true many teenage are having the problem of hair fall in there age and that is worst case that happens in there life ,teenage hair fall problem some time due to hormonal as well as low nutrition diet but now there are best treatment in these era that help to get best treatment for there hair fall problem ,and hair clinic in Ahmedabad provide best hair transplant that help patient to get rid of there hair fall.

Comment

I truly like to read your post. Thank you so much for taking the time to share such a nice information.
                                                          -------------------------------------------------

PHS Hairscience
                                                          PHS HAIR SCIENCE- Voted Best Hair Spa & Salon for 6 years running. Experience scalp luxury in a relaxing & pampering environment- Book your appointment today!

Comment

Thanks for the information!

Comment

Avenues Cosmetic Clinic is The Best Hair Transplant and Cosmetic Surgery Clinic Which Ensures The Best Aesthetic Surgery Solutions For you.
                                                              Last edited by nupurtomar; 12-08-2016, 05:51 PM.

Comment

In severe cases Hair loss can also be absolutely devastating for some women as it feels like losing self image and thus they feel emotionally week. Unlike bald patches in men, in women hair loss is often identified as thinning of hairs. This thinning disturbs the overall growth of hair and often receding hairline starts to appear at top and crown. This disturbs their overall beauty and they search for solutions.
                                                                Though in many cases of male pattern baldness, hair loss is due to inheritance but in women there are several causes for hair loss. Some of this may be:
                                                                1. Aging
                                                                2. Extreme stress
                                                                3. Unhealthy diet
                                                                4. Hormonal imbalance
                                                                5. Genetic disorder
                                                                6. Ill effects of medicines
                                                                7. Severe diseases like Alopecia
                                                                8. Other reasons like menopause or pregnancy
                                                                Avenues Cosmetic Clinic is The Best Hair Transplant and Cosmetic Surgery Clinic Which Ensures The Best Aesthetic Surgery Solutions For you.

Comment

I want to know what all you posters call "hair loss" - 100 strands +/- a day or 1000 +/- strands a day?

Comment

Hair fall is all about your stress and diet.Sad you can't stop hair fall b using those costly shampoos and hair product,give attention to diet.Visit a good consultant who gives you the best diet chart that helps in keep you and your hair healthy.Go for hot oil massage and natural hair mask.

Comment

Hair fall is all about your stress and diet. you can't stop hair fall by using those costly shampoos and hair product,give attention to diet.Visit a good consultant who gives you the best diet chart that helps in keep you and your hair healthy.Go for hot oil massage and natural hair mask.

Comment

Yes we have to consult a Doctor regarding the hair, skin and other sensitive parts. As the many of the people now a day facing the issue of hair loss. The only best suggestion to control it is nothing but to have hair transplant surgery. I heard recently about Rubin's clinic which are solving the hair restoration problems. Hope it may be useful to you. If you are facing any issues of hair loss, just Google it for the best clinics according to your location, also take this as a reference if you need it.

Hair restoration surgery is the best treatment for hair loss, after a stage. Dr. Rubin's Hair Restoration uses the latest surgical methods to reverse hair loss.

Comment

Loosing hair has become a common issue in our society. Everyone is concern about their looks and hair plays an important role in it. But medical science has made advancement in every segment. So because of science a lot many of methods are available, but every solution comes with its pros and cons which if dealt intelligently will deliver fruitful results. For example you just need to select the best medical treatment for yourself by which you can tackle baldness or hair loss. But the best medical treatment can be given by only the person who has expertise in it. So you should be very careful in selecting the surgeons as lost hair area deals with head which is highly delicate. But right suggestion on which method is best for hair transplant will be given by the professional, experienced and specialized dermatologist or surgeon of hair after the proper examining of patient’s hair loss problem, as cause and symptoms vary patient to patient also the skin condition plays vital role deciding the method.

Comment

Thank you for sharing.

Comment

• #39
                                                                              Hair transplantation is an advanced procedure that can give hairs back that was already lost. For person suffering from baldness hair transplantation is like a miracle. The hair transplantation is most trusted alternative for getting rid from hair problems because it has managed to deliver high rate success. When a hair patient is planning for hair transplantation he must only get it done with Best hair transplant in Ahmedabad for better results.
                                                                              contact us-Whatsapp/call using Code CFA 9522220987

Comment

• #40
                                                                                There are some tips for preventing hair loss
                                                                                http://therighthairstyles.com/vitamins-for-hair/

Comment

• #41
                                                                                  Originally posted by jingjing1988 View Post
                                                                                  My super super worse experience I ever had. Seriously they shouldn't even give this kind of promotion if they really want to get their SALE!
                                                                                  Let me tell you why I'm so mad about..
                                                                                  I received mailing update from TSS last week, it's NYSS promotion.
                                                                                  So I registered for boyfriend and myself! It's FREE leh. I mean who doesn't like FREE stuffs, don't try acting HIGH CLASS with me!
                                                                                  PART ONE
                                                                                  They called us last night to arrange appointment with us today. I requested for COUPLE ROOM as I want to be in the same room as boyfriend. Caller,JASMINE, told me: Only Vivo City and Tiong Bahru have couple rooms.
                                                                                  I told her: I will go Tiong Bahru den. Timing at 5pm possible? She said yes and blah blah blah... We hang up the calls.
                                                                                  Today I called her at 4pm to change appointment timing, she say ok, see us later!
                                                                                  (I will let you know why I need to mention the part one!)
                                                                                  PART TWO
                                                                                  When we were in the room with the consultant, common sense, they will start to push sale. Telling you about how bad was your skins and the pricing of the package.
                                                                                  I'm okay with it. But I find that the way that consultant talking to us have MAJOR PROBLEMS!
                                                                                  1. The way she speak us, like talking to her friend instead of customer.
                                                                                  2. She say her customer all came to do treatment because they really need help for their skins. Not for the FREE TRIAL.
                                                                                  3. Because we don't want to sign package, she start to talk to us in a very rude way!
                                                                                  Hello!!! Your company gave FREE TRIAL so we are still customer no matter what. You should be careful with the words you used and the way you talk to us!
                                                                                  If you are unhappy because we came just for the FREE TRIAL, please ask your company don't start this kind of promotion!
                                                                                  PART THREE
                                                                                  Consultant lead us to our room but NOT couple room! Boyfriend was lead to the HIM ROOM and I was lead to the HER ROOM!
                                                                                  Imagine how angry I was at that time! I asked the consultant why wasn't we given a couple room as what I had requested.
                                                                                  She said: MISS, SORRY HOR. Our couple room was first-come-first serve bases!
                                                                                  WTF?! I told her, your colleague told me that I can have couple room that's why I choose to come here!
                                                                                  She asked: Which colleague?
                                                                                  I told her, JASMINE! I even called her today to rearrange the appointment timing.
                                                                                  I can't believe what she said after that...
                                                                                  JASMINE DIDN'T COME FOR WORK TODAY.
                                                                                  If Jasmine didn't come for work today den who the hell is JASMINE?!
                                                                                  Which JASMINE did I speak to in the late afternoon?!
                                                                                  I wanted to leave the place at that moment! But was told if I leave without doing the treatment, they will charge me the treatment courses of $368! LOL!
                                                                                  I was cheated in the first place, I was served badly in the first place and want me to pay if I leave without doing the treatment! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!
                                                                                  What to do? Boyfriend said: JUST DO FINISH AND LEAVE, okay? Fine lor. Since he already said that, what can I say?
                                                                                  After that consultant came in the room, HAHA. AGAIN she said: If that Jasmine didn't said clearly to you, that's her fault. You should vent your anger on me right?
                                                                                  I swear I really will hit her in her face. I said: SO what you want me do? SAY SORRY TO YOU HUH?
                                                                                  Where's the CUSTOMER SERVICE? I'm still a CUSTOMER even if I'm doing a FREE TRIAL!
                                                                                  Don't speak to me like a small kids! First I can decide whether I want to sign the package. I have the rights to say YES or NO! You can't force me!
                                                                                  You shouldn't raise your voice after I was asked about the couple room! It was your internal mistakes! I'm not wrong because at the very first place I was told OKAY!
                                                                                  If you want offer this kind of promotion, you should have expect that some people just went there for the free trial. If want every customer to sign package might as well state in the T&C::::
                                                                                  EVERY CUSTOMER MUST SIGN A PACKAGE TO GET THE FREE TRIAL!
                                                                                  I swear even I have the money. I will never step into NYSS AGAIN! Best Customer Service I ever had in my life!(:
                                                                                  Thanks for the tips.

Comment

• #42
                                                                                    Hair fall has become quite common among several people that is found to be due to several problems like oily scalp, imbalance of hormones, hereditary, irregularity in diet, dandruff, change of water and too much stress.

Comment

• #43
                                                                                      Thanks for sharing the information,this was an incredibly useful post.

Comment

• #44
                                                                                        Hair problem is very common now a days every third person involve in it visit Assignment writer for help.

Comment

• #45
                                                                                          I think, you need a treatment, there's a great deal I know. Start with a Scalp Detox Treatment, for only $38 on first try. It Clarifies Scalp from Impurities and Promotes Hair Growth. They uses natural and organic ingredients to maintain a healthy hair. This is until November 10, 2016. Any treatments is done with professional hair care specialist. Find them here: http://www.laofoyehair.com/

Comment

• #46
                                                                                            There are many natural materials we can use to treat hair loss. For example: 1. Coconut Oil
                                                                                            2. Olive Oil
                                                                                            3. Green Tea
                                                                                            4. Onion
                                                                                            5. Garlic

You can click this link to get more details; https://wikihomenutrition.com/home-remedies-hair-loss/

Comment

Working...
                                                                                            X