Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jet Facial

Product Description:

Painless and contactless. Oxygenates skin. Unclogs pores. Cleans and brightens skin. Exfoliates skin. Lymphatic drainage of toxins. Stimulates collagen. Regenerates cells and tissues. Firms and tightens skin. Removes black and whiteheads. Softens and smoothens skin.

TO VOTE NOW!
    Love & Blessings,
    CozyCot Crew
    Be a CozyCot Fan | Follow CozyCot Tweets | Iphone App | Android App | CCBoard
    CozyCot - For Women, By Women

Jet Facial is a painless facial treatment and I am very keen to try!

Comment

I voted this! I tried this facial once and it really is painless. My theraphist was so nice and knowledgeable. She explained to me everything and she was also gentle. It did not hurt at all! She used tubes that suctions all the impurities of my face. She first did half of my face then showed me the difference. It was really amazing the half that she did treatment looked so refreshed and clear! It was really a very amazing experience! A must try!

Comment

saw something on cleo mag that on August they're gonna have a special price for one of their facial treatments for less than $50.

Comment

What's this Jet facial about ? I thought it was only a brand of cosmetics product instead of a treamtment ?

What is the technology behind it that's so amazing?

The website explanation is a little vague...

Comment

Found a promotion going on for the month of august at only $46

Jet Concepts Skin | Promotions

But this is against my principles of giving into ridiculously low priced promotions !!! We all know they are trying to sell us their package.. hmmmmmm So tempting !

-----------------------

Join me in my spa revolution against the unethical spa industry
            http://forums.cozycot.com/spa/23834-...ml#post2749858

Comment

I hope somebody can do a review about Jet Facial. I'm a little curious about this.

Comment

i tried the Jet Facial today..

i went for the first trial ($8, an infusion ($20), and a cold mask ($20).

the machine is quite interesting in its own way... it reminds me of the diamond peel/microdermabrasion which i usually do at my other facial place. there are however quite a few differences

1) diamond peel uses, well, diamond. jet M uses saline.

2) microdermabrasion seems to have the wand in direct contact with the skin, while the jet m wand doesnt seem to be (this is my feeling, i dont get to open my eyes to see what is gng on for diamond peel and jet facial)

3) because the microdermabrasion want is in contact with the skin (or at least i feel that it is), there is this "dragging/pulling" feeling which can be a little uncomfortable/painful if the therapist runs the wand over the area a few more times to target that specific area. jet m because it is not, it feels more like a blast of pressurized air on the skin, not as painful. but for the jet machine, when they are doing the eye area, it takes a lot of getting used to too, the therapist will ask you to take a deep breath, then slowly ask you to breath out to counter the air pressure when doing the nasal area.

4) the microdermabrasion that i did combines the action of infusion and exfoliation (which always left me puzzled. but i'm not complaining because it seems to work), while the jet m does the infusion and exfoliation separately.

5) i'm not sure if it is because of the cold mask, but the jet facial doesnt leave my skin as red as the after the diamond peel.

i have purchased a package of 3 times, making my trial free and only pay the top up for cold mask and infusion. i will consider this as an alternative to my current facial place because of the price point, as well as because it is near my current workplace.

Comment

Originally posted by yat_ting View Post

the machine is quite interesting in its own way... it reminds me of the diamond peel/microdermabrasion which i usually do at my other facial place. there are however quite a few differences

2) microdermabrasion seems to have the wand in direct contact with the skin, while the jet m wand doesnt seem to be (this is my feeling, i dont get to open my eyes to see what is gng on for diamond peel and jet facial)

3) because the microdermabrasion want is in contact with the skin (or at least i feel that it is), there is this "dragging/pulling" feeling which can be a little uncomfortable/painful if the therapist runs the wand over the area a few more times to target that specific area. jet m because it is not, it feels more like a blast of pressurized air on the skin, not as painful. but for the jet machine, when they are doing the eye area, it takes a lot of getting used to too, the therapist will ask you to take a deep breath, then slowly ask you to breath out to counter the air pressure when doing the nasal area.

4) the microdermabrasion that i did combines the action of infusion and exfoliation (which always left me puzzled. but i'm not complaining because it seems to work), while the jet m does the infusion and exfoliation separately.

5) i'm not sure if it is because of the cold mask, but the jet facial doesnt leave my skin as red as the after the diamond peel.

i have purchased a package of 3 times, making my trial free and only pay the top up for cold mask and infusion. i will consider this as an alternative to my current facial place because of the price point, as well as because it is near my current workplace.
                  This is a great review! Helped a lot. But I wanted to ask you is the pain really far from the usual facial? I remember my mum tried the regular facial once by force of her friends but what happened is she wasted her $$$ because she cannot take the pain. Her pain tolerance is very low. So I am thinking of dragging her to do Jet Facial if you think the pain is really far from the regular facials.

Also, you mean you paid only 40$ for trial? Thats reasonable huh for a newly launched service.

Thanks a lot for your help!
                  Last edited by what_we_want_we_get; 18-04-2012, 11:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Glamorouss View Post
                    Jet Facial is a painless facial treatment and I am very keen to try!
                    Hi Glamorouss! If you've tried it already post it here huh? It will be helpful.

Comment

Originally posted by PeachyKeen View Post
                      I voted this! I tried this facial once and it really is painless. My theraphist was so nice and knowledgeable. She explained to me everything and she was also gentle. It did not hurt at all! She used tubes that suctions all the impurities of my face. She first did half of my face then showed me the difference. It was really amazing the half that she did treatment looked so refreshed and clear! It was really a very amazing experience! A must try!
                      Haha! I got excited when I've read "she first did half of my face then showed to me the difference"... This is a wonderful experience! Its like a commercial on tv. I love to see the improvement compare to my old skin.

Comment

Originally posted by what_we_want_we_get View Post
                        This is a great review! Helped a lot. But I wanted to ask you is the pain really far from the usual facial? I remember my mum tried the regular facial once by force of her friends but what happened is she wasted her $$$ because she cannot take the pain. Her pain tolerance is very low. So I am thinking of dragging her to do Jet Facial if you think the pain is really far from the regular facials.

Also, you mean you paid only 40$ for trial? Thats reasonable huh for a newly launched service.

Thanks a lot for your help!
                        yeap, 40$ for trial, but only if you sign package after that.
                        i'm not sure why the regular facial will be painful though.... was there any extraction done?? to me the jet facial is painless.

Comment

Originally posted by what_we_want_we_get View Post
                          Haha! I got excited when I've read "she first did half of my face then showed to me the difference"... This is a wonderful experience! Its like a commercial on tv. I love to see the improvement compare to my old skin.

mmmm for me when she did the "half face" tactic, i did see some mild differences... like clearer skin, but nothing that really "wowed" me. what did get my interest piqued and thankful that i had signed for a 3 session package was that usually after my regular facial, within 6 hours, the pores on my nose will be how it was before the facial, blackheads galore. but with the jet facial, the pores on the nose didnt become like that.

Comment

Jet Facial

Anyone knows how much is the package?

Comment

Hi, am very new to facial and am finding one to try. Just saw this thread saying it's painless (am scared of pains). Does anyone knows is acene skin suitable for this treatment?

Comment

Originally posted by yat_ting View Post

Hi,

I just went for their Jet facial yesterday. Are you still going for their facial? How's is it? Does your skin condition improves? And i am wondering would this jet facial be able to replace traditional facial as there is no extraction and I can still feel bumps on my face.

Comment

Working...
                                X