Join CozyCot to get the insider's edge
Like us on facebook
Follow us on twitter
Follow us on instagram
Follow us on pinterest
Follow Us on Pinterest
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Default Shoe from Alegra

Paiseh for the late reply. I have gotten the white color one too. It's Chris who serve me. She is very nice to me. As the strap is too long for me, she did it for me FOC and order me in shoe for me too.

As when i went the 1st time, she does not have my size so have to order in and go back another day.

Cozy Rookie Array

Quote Originally Posted by lorrypop View Post
    Anybody went to Sinderella to buy their wedding shoes? Seems like they have off-the-rack shoes and do customisation as well. Can view the collection on their website

http://www.sinderella.com.sg
    you can try Anna Nucci, they have lots of nice shoes suitable for bridal, bling bling and non-bling bling ones, from as low as 2" to 4" and prices very reasonable.

a few weeks ago I was there with my eldest sis, she was looking for wedding shoes, her friend recommeded her to Anna Nucci as b4 she tried leapin lizard but though they said you can make to order they only limited to this design that design, jus like limited cut n paste, and my sis was really worried what if it didn't turn out nice we still have to pay for it, that's what happened to her friend, furthermore the SA there was very unfriendly as though ppl don't have the money to pay.

my sis ended at Anna Nucci, i was there too, we really LOVE their heels, and they are *** vy comfortable. My sis bought 4 pairs of shoes there and i ended up buying 2 pairs, for nothin, i was dragged along and ended up spending $. sob sob!, but no regret, after months i still wearing them, actually i have many Anna Nucci shoes as the shoes are really comfortable and the designs vy unique.,whenever they have new designs i will go down and grab one or two, hehehe!

As for the bridal Shoes, my sis was also able to semi-custom made it in a way at Anna Nucci. my sis was able to use eg. the top ankle strap with bling bling from one design and fitted it on another design and add some crystal on the front part of the shoes and they look wow! really unique and attractive. The prices are also vy reasonable, we saw some, though cost abt $130-140 but these designs we saw them at Paragon and ngee ann city going for $300-$500.

if i have the chance i will show you my sis's shoes, really envy her.
    Last edited by celestebab; 05-11-2009 at 12:30 PM. Reason: wrong spelling

Cozy Rookie Array

Oh ya, my friends too bought their bridal and prom nites shoes there too! as for me i bought my prom shoes and some shoes for interviews.

i think is a one stop bridal shoe shop, there have all kinds of bridal and bride mates' shoes, when i and my friends when there we were dazed my the selection, we were really spoiled for choices.

Ya, they too, do make semi-customed made, my friend mix matched the strap and add additional crystals.

you girls mean we can request for semi custom @ anna nucci? Didn't know that they go that. I bought 2 pair of heels from them and so far so good . used one for my ROM and the other for my coming PS. Thinking of getting another pair for my AD next year.

Cozy Rookie Array

hi bubblygal, ya! you can actually request to add additional crystal either at the front strap of the shoes or on ankle strap or alternatively you can choose to interchange the ankle strap,eg, choose a different ankle strap with different kind of bling bling from one design for your shoe, or buy additional plain strap if the shoes that you choose come with ribbon or crystal so that you can also use them normally after you wedding.

that's what my sis did.

oh that sound really good... the salesgirls never mentined anythings @ all... i got one pair last year and early this year... will pop by to see see look look.

Cozy Rookie Array

Quote Originally Posted by jAnKoho View Post
    I got this shoe from Alegra Suntec. Love it to bits..

Hi, notice that many brides own this lovely pair =)
    mind sharing this pair is how many inch? :D
    thanks!

Cozy Rookie Array

Quote Originally Posted by BabyAleu View Post
    Got my heels from Anna Nucci Jurong Point Branch. IIRC its SGD$138

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...a&id=516785428
    Wow! BabyAleu, yours design is really gorgeous, really admire them, do they have more like that in their shop? My cousin is looking for something like that for her coming wedding.

I got mine from Anna Nucci level 4 FEP around $80. Mine is in cream colour that matches my wedding gown.

Quote Originally Posted by ladylynn View Post
    Wow! BabyAleu, yours design is really gorgeous, really admire them, do they have more like that in their shop? My cousin is looking for something like that for her coming wedding.
    yes, i believe they have lots of bling type of heels. Just pop by to their shops

Cozy Rookie Array

OG orchard carries a brand of shoes called Sarrer which has a very wide variety of heels. for those who wanna spend below $50, possible to get a nice pair of wedding heels there!

i'm gonna wait for sale for further discount :D

Cozy Celeb Array

i went to anna nucci and they're all so expensive, above 100

i'm looking for 4.5inches. it's SOOO difficult to find something 4.5inches, plus i've very small feet.

such a headache to search for wedding shoes.

went to aldo, taka dept store, robinson, tangs, isetan scotts already, but didn't see anything i like. going to jb to take a look next wk. hopefully i can find something there.

Cozy Rookie Array

Quote Originally Posted by kiss_me View Post
    i went to anna nucci and they're all so expensive, above 100

i'm looking for 4.5inches. it's SOOO difficult to find something 4.5inches, plus i've very small feet.

such a headache to search for wedding shoes.

went to aldo, taka dept store, robinson, tangs, isetan scotts already, but didn't see anything i like. going to jb to take a look next wk. hopefully i can find something there.
    I was at City Square JB over the weekend and wasn't able to find a pair of shoes I liked.. My criteria was white/silver heels (pref 4 inches), strappy kinda design with some bling.. But despite the many many shoe shops there are there, I couldn't find anything I liked..

I dun recall seeing 4.5 inches heels though.

Hope you have better luck than me!! =)

ladies you might want to go to city plaza have a look. i was there with my sister last week, there is this shop @ the 2nd level sellin quite nice and bling high heels .. not sure of the price though.

Quote Originally Posted by BubblyGal View Post
    ladies you might want to go to city plaza have a look. i was there with my sister last week, there is this shop @ the 2nd level sellin quite nice and bling high heels .. not sure of the price though.
    Went to check out at City Plaza Level 2 before. Some of the design is priced above S$100 and the shop lady said shoes are from Korea. But my colleague & I find that the quality doesnt seems to be from Korea.

HTHs.

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast