Join CozyCot to get the insider's edge
Like us on facebook
Follow us on twitter
Follow us on instagram
Follow us on pinterest
Follow Us on Pinterest
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Cozy SuperStar Array blurblur25's Avatar

Thanks vit c & caden for such wonderful information!! Im planning for my wedding for late next year. Guess the most important things is to start saving alot of money.... cant do anything without money

Cozy Rookie Array

wow! I wish this thread was here earlier! Just had my photoshoot today. A little braindead. Need time to digest the info. But thanks girls for all the wonderful tips!

Cozy Rookie Array

wow... it's all wonderful tips over here...

i'm planning for marriage exactly 2 yrs from now... meaning this yr end i gotta start prep...

-- deleted --
    Last edited by creepcake; 28-04-2008 at 02:06 PM.

Cozy Celeb Array

i was chatting with some people - they told me to be a part time wedding planner - I said how? THey said word of mouth keke!

creepcake why the rush? people might wonder if she's already pregnant or what. - as long as you dont mind actually - i made do with alot of things as it is tiring preparing for a wedding. I just realised one day that, importantly its the correct man i am going to marry. Nothing else should matter. This came with my husband's wanting to give me a better wedding gown - i said not need, as long as I can hide my fat arms i dont care!

haha!

A friend of mine who just got married in Feb 06 also designed her wedding invitation & got it reprinted a few times - for the initial drawing board copies - she spent a great deal of time on that & also designing the way her photos were to turn out - to me i was wondering why bother, just take the hotel or restaurant's standard card. people throw this away anyway. But to each his own - do what you feel will make you feel happy - its your wedding day. Enjoy it!
    Last edited by vit_c; 16-03-2006 at 06:54 PM.

Thanks for the information, it is all so helpful.

Not sure if it is OOT, but what about the flat? Will it take very long to register with HDB and going through the papers with CPF? I am clueless about this.

Cozy Rookie Array

is it too late to start preps for a wedding in dec 07? we haven't even discussed the dates!!! *headache*

Cozy Star Array

dreaming_of_u, u are not alone. because my SO and i plan to settle down next year and we havent even fix a date! will be working it out soon. meanwhile, i have to go for my diet plan 1st .hee

Cozy Rookie Array

Hey! I got married last Dec and we planned it all withing less than 6 months. Went around a fair bit sourcing for locations, BS, printers etc but it was fun. Most importantly, we did it all on our own! Lost weight in the process of going around here and there too. I think the more elaborate the wedding, the longer it would take.

Hey ladies,

Now I feel a bit relieved! Me and Hubby were suppose to have our Chinese Wedding in June next year but because my hubby to be may have the possibility to go overseas in April we have to bring forward the date to March...

Sigh....

me and hubby planned ours in 6 mths time,from proposal to rom in june, photography in june n dinner plus customary in october.

i took slightly longer time to prepare than the other girls. heheh... i got ROM last yr in june, signed bridal package last yr in march and traditional this yr in sept. there is advantage in planning ahead. 1 is that u can get the date u wan if u're holding a dinner. also, u will not be that stressed as u have a lot of time to get things ready, unless u're the last minute kinda person

3 months, inclusive of choosing and purchasing our love nest!

Cozy Rookie Array

Hi Gals,
    i am new here...

i also taking my own sweet time from ROM to Housing to AD.. ROM 2 yrs ago, Last year got a hse,only recently then finish reno, and plan AD to be next yr, till now have not confirm any date yet...

I think the most troublesome part is the dinner, this is the first thing must settle after the date is confirm.

Other then this, other things i not so worry ****.. Oh ya.. one thing is that must try very very hard to silm down.. cos wan to look mei mei...

I had helped many friends for their wedding.. so what i think is that, the bride MUST know what she likes and what she wan, and let her helpers knows.And must get a co-ordinator that she really trust and let her handle all the things during the whole day of event. so that on the actual day, the couple only listen to the helper's instructions and enjoy the whole event..

Cozy Rookie Array

How and when to do wedding preparations?

Hi Everyone,

I need some advice.

When to start the preparations for wedding? I mean the search for wedding boutique, wedding bands, & many others. I don't want to appear to eager nor I want to wait till last mintue.

What are the things that I should start early & what can wait till the last few months?

My AD is Nov 2007. I'm wondering am I starting too slow, as we haven't decide on the hotel.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast