Like us on facebook
Follow us on twitter
Follow us on instagram
Follow us on pinterest
Follow Us on Pinterest
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012 BTBs

Cozy Celeb Array no1.shopaholic's Avatar

priscilla, no.. at balestier there.. i think they do.. they quite friendly and nice one.. my mum say just give them ang pao to thank them....

no1.shopaholic: oooh, okie! noted!

Anyone planning their wedding to be early quarter of 2012? I intended to but now that i have checked, the tong shu for 2012 will only be out in june 2011. So it is quite short time to prepare and not sure if hotels will still be available....

Hi no1.shopaholic! I am planning to get married in 1st quarter of 2010 also. I didn't consult tong shu for the date, but just visit a shi fu that can help me to calculate the dates base on my hubby-to-be and mine 8 characters (he will give you 3 yrs worth of dates).

If you intend to consult the tong shu, maybe u can start of your preparation with the bridal boutiques, take pre-wedding shots, etc. then book the hotel when you get the dates? Prepare what you can first. Just a suggestion.. Cheers!

faithqi, but how does the shi fu know if the day is suitable without the tong shu?

If we book bridal boutique, do we need to have our final dates first? I am just worried that if i book and cant confirm the AD date then by the time i can confirm then they say their MUA or PG not free then will be problematic....

Cozy Rookie Array

I'm *** in the 1st qtr. But my shifu used another book plus the birthdays n the Shen Xiao to calculate. Coz according to him it might b a gen auspicious day but still not gd based on bday. But he is a Buddhist monk so not sure if there r diff.

The boutique doesn't need ur ad to confirm just let them
    *** like a few months before is also ok.

Quote Originally Posted by no1.shopaholic View Post
    faithqi, but how does the shi fu know if the day is suitable without the tong shu?

If we book bridal boutique, do we need to have our final dates first? I am just worried that if i book and cant confirm the AD date then by the time i can confirm then they say their MUA or PG not free then will be problematic....
    I think he used other books to calculate ba, that one I didn't ask too much about it.

You do not need to have ur final dates first. You can get those open date package. This is *** I did. I just need to inform them again when I have the AD date and make the arrangement accordingly. Normally there are more than one MUA, should that one should not be a problem, just more of whether you like the makeup done by the MUA.

Cozy Rookie Array

Quote Originally Posted by Chinzilla View Post
    Heh not really 4 seasons is rather hard to nego lo.

Ninewest: forgot to reply ur pm . Doesn't include car!

Bling: heh it's so common that SO are not proactive!!
    Chinzilla, which did you pick for your ballroom? The big one? With the window panes?

Cozy Rookie Array

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatebasket View Post
    Chinzilla, which did you pick for your ballroom? The big one? With the window panes?
    yup got the main ballroom. =) r u considering it ?

Chinzilla, could I check with you what's the maximum capacity of the main ballroom for four seasons? I saw pictures and it looks so pretty!

Cozy Rookie Array

Quote Originally Posted by enchante View Post
    Chinzilla, could I check with you what's the maximum capacity of the main ballroom for four seasons? I saw pictures and it looks so pretty!
    enchante, max is 32 tables.

Cozy Rookie Array

congrats everyone! i feel so excited for all of u.

me and my bf have sort of talked about having our wedding in 2012. but he has yet to proposed and so have not started planning anything. just wondering if it is too late if we start all the planning next yr? i'm afraid of not being able to find a venue for the banquet as 2012 is a popular year cos it's the dragon year. and also worried about the increase pricing as the date draws nearer. sigh.

I just checked the banquet price for intercontinental for 2012. There's price increase. I think some hotels already release 2012 price list

Happy planning everyone!

Cozy Rookie Array

Quote Originally Posted by nyxui View Post
    congrats everyone! i feel so excited for all of u.

me and my bf have sort of talked about having our wedding in 2012. but he has yet to proposed and so have not started planning anything. just wondering if it is too late if we start all the planning next yr? i'm afraid of not being able to find a venue for the banquet as 2012 is a popular year cos it's the dragon year. and also worried about the increase pricing as the date draws nearer. sigh.
    nyxui..
    the banquet price is also an issue for me.
    they are all increasing.

do you have any preferred hotels in mind already?

Nyxui, there is still some time if you are looking at the later half of 2012. Some hotels are still not taking bookings because their packages are not yet finalized. you could try doing some research first? I've spent the last 2 months reading abt the range of banquet venues, perks offered etc. Could help make the decision process faster

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast