Join CozyCot to get the insider's edge
Like us on facebook
Follow us on twitter
Follow us on instagram
Follow us on pinterest
Follow Us on Pinterest
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Cozy Star Array

Pandora !! me tooo!! i love his "SHE" ....

for me i want my wedding song to be this song from an Italian opera... it's supposedly the part where the love scene happens ...*ahem* but it's lovely!played it (i was in the string ensemble in sec sch) last time and loved it.... can't remember it's name anymore... but Midsummer Night's Dream the movie used it as its main theme... lovely lovely! *must go find what it's called*

1.Fly me to the moon
    2.It had to be you
    3.Just the two of us

and any theme song from walt disney movies...

Cozy Star Array

Come What May by Nicole Kidman and Ewan McGregor (Moulin Rouge Original Sound Track)

HELP!

Hi ladies,

Need some opinions/suggestions here. I'm wearing a sari as EG and so is my mum and one of my galfren. Planning to dress my best fren's little daughter the same too.

Anyway, since some of us are doing the Indie/bollywood thingie, was wondering how would guests feel if I plan the second march in song as the Peugot advertisement song? U know the song played during Friends? the one where the Indian man tried to impress some girls....

My bubbie thinks it's too disco but I think it's cool and I want my guests to have fun. Different from the romantic songs wedding dinners usually have......*am not a romantic princessy kinda person*

Any opinions/suggestions? If you were the guest, how would you feel? :huh:

Stressed,
    I think it's okay to have disco music for wedding, and your idea is very unique. I personally will think it's cool But you must consider who are the guests. If most are elderly, then they may think it's weird. If most are your friends, then it's ok.

I too prefer cheerful mood instead of romantic, but opt for upbeat pop songs/jazz instead of disco.

Cozy Star Array

stressed,
    personally, i find the idea quite creative, and fun too!! think your guests will understand why you choose the music once they see your EG i don't quite remember the song, but sure does remember the ad and roughly get your idea

most importantly, your husband and yourself like it. enjoy yourself and have fun!!

Hey stressed, i think that idea is great! would be really fun for both you and the guests plus that song is really cute! :booty:

hi

I played

First March In - classical bridal march by Jonathan Cain

After solemnization and cake cutting - The Forest Gump Suite

First dish (I don't have first dish presentation but still need a first dish song to start dinner) - Fly me to the moon from the Perhaps Perhaps Perhaps CD

2nd March In - Moon River by this Japanese lady, dunno what's her name but her voice is crystal clear, best version of Moon River

Throughout dinner - Frank Sinatra Romance CD

Perhaps i sound really cliqued, but next time i dream of playing Kenny G for my wedding.....i dunno why but his music just soothes me.... Haha, anyway, Im still young, so wait till the time comes...Haha

Hey Angelyn, good choice of music there guess yr wedding was very much a very sweet and romantic one...anyway if anyone's looking for a grand wedding march, Edgar's Pomp & Circumstance has this very very grand interlude that's really good for march-ins...esp. church weddings

Cozy Rookie Array

I used Handel's Music for the Royal Fireworks for my church recessional. It's a really jubilant piece that isn't overused here. I love Pachelbel's Canon, but I'd already attended 2 weddings which used that for the processional, so I didn't want it.

I have a thing for Enya's Only Time. Have witnessed some march-ins using this song.

hmm..how about Bach's Air on G String? this classic romantic tune will make a great march-in...

Cozy Rookie Array

You can try Jim Brickman's collection.
    Nice romantic pieces like Valentine and The Gift

Cozy Rookie Array

Michelle Wright - Your love is the greatest gift of all

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast