Like us on facebook
Follow us on twitter
Follow us on instagram
Follow us on pinterest
Follow Us on Pinterest
Page 133 of 278 FirstFirst ... 113123131132133134135143153 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 4169

Quote Originally Posted by KenzoFlower View Post
    Any reviews on Farah Diana Catering? Seems like they have good reviews, but their food presentation seems a little lacklustre from pictures I have seen on their Facebook account.

Is their food good? Kendarat efficient? I was thinking of booking them because they are affordable

My MIL likes Versari Ade's andaman...but from what I see on their Facebook page, they focus alot on kebayas. I'm okay with wearing 1 kebaya for my wedding but not all 4 outfits ***! I find kebayas abit boring. Does anyone know if they have a wide range of long dresses which are not kebayas?

I like DGlamz but I've been Facebooking and smsing them but I have not received replies! It's getting a tad frustrating since I have so many things on my mind right now with work and all that

Hey, I need to sell my Farah Diana Catering Package because I'd be having my wedding overseas. I need to sell immediately. I've paid 1k deposit. Willing to give discount. Interested? I engaged them during promotion thus theres a free live station. Their food is nice. One of Suria host engaged them for their wedding. Shuib I think. Don't know how to spell his name. Lol.

Cozy Rookie Array

Quote Originally Posted by farnamals View Post
    Oh! We have the same wedding month and year, babe! And I have the same venue problem as you... only difference is that mine will be a combined reception so the afternoon reception will be for >1000 pax, instead of 500 pax. Kecoh.

I've considered Burkhill Hall before but heard that it is very inaccessible... considered Labrador Park as well but parents don't like that venue because inaccessible as well. Pening! Semua pun inaccessible! Macam nak buat atas pokok je hahaha

Hope you can find a suitable venue soon... good luck to both of us!
    Hi Farnamals,

I've read your blog and it is extremely useful!! You are so detailed and obviously have done extensive research covering various areas... It saves me a lot of research time on my end... hehehe.. Thanks!

Anyway, I still have not confirmed anything at all for my wedding and knowing that you've settled most of the major stuff for your wedding is making me and my other half very panic.. (since we're getting hitched in the same mth and year). I still cannot find a suitable venue.... Researched on decor and was totally overwhelmed with the gorgeous designs out there... Haven even decide on my wedding theme....And worse, work is taking too much of my time that all I want to do when I get home is sleep... ****... stress!!!

For a start, I figured that I need to book my bridal soon cos I see that end year 2013 is a very popular season to get hitched... Currently, I'm torn between Versari Ade and Chantique... Saw their fb photos and liked both of their looks... Haven ask for their quotations yet though...

Dearest cotters, any reviews on both of them? Also, any BTB out there getting married in Nov 2013 and have yet to settle on anything? hehehe I need to comfort myself that I'm not the only one out there unprepared....

Thanks ladies!

Default Farah Diana Catering

Quote Originally Posted by smiggle07 View Post
    Congrats to all the 2013 Brides

My wedding is in October 2013 and there's still more than 1.5 years. I thought i can slowly take my time to book all the essential stuffs. But after finding out that there are already bookings for 2014, i start to panic!!

So far, i only managed to find:
    Pre-wedding photography: Bridal Concept
    Deco: Kasai Sayang

I'm still looking for caterers, bridals, actual day photography. I do not know a lot of caterers and bridal...so maybe you girls can help me out here.

So far for caterers i managed to find:
    - Armani wedding
    - Comel & Molek
    - Farah diana

for Bridal:
    -Versari Ade ($2150 for 2day events 3 outfits)
    - Weddingku gallery
    - Lyanaz ($1680 for 2 days 3 outfits)

Any reviews/feedback on these?

Another huge headache is finding location as well. Looking at my sis's wedding, i have a feeling that there will be more than 1000 people coming. So i need a huge venue

I guess this are my main concerns for now; venue, caterer and bridal.

Are you still keen with Farah Diana Catering???

Default Dec 2013

Eh? I read 16 months as 1 year 6 months! Hahah wrong ah. Mine would be in December 2013. And the date is the ONLY thing I have settled. Still looking around for the vendors that offer the best value for money.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueElephant View Post
    ***, so you are Sep BTB? hahahhaha. so far, what have you settled on? I have not settle on anything except catering. For bridal, I 'm interested in Peti Solek and PutriMas. For decor, JSS would be my first option if he is available.

Cozy Rookie Array

hi..

would love to ask fr opinion here.. what do u think of a wedding without kompang?
    would it be okay?
    coz since me and FHTB is making it at my place and doing it on 1 day, we were thinking that e kompang wud be a waste of money if they were to play like a few mins. bt at e same tyme, i would love to hear ya girls opinion.

and im left with 5 mths to my big day. and i get paranoid over little2 things. sigh...

plus, i managed to settled all e major ones. bt fr e minor ones.. think i take my tyme..insya allah things goes according to plan..

Quote Originally Posted by seductressmizzy View Post
    hi..

would love to ask fr opinion here.. what do u think of a wedding without kompang?
    would it be okay?
    coz since me and FHTB is making it at my place and doing it on 1 day, we were thinking that e kompang wud be a waste of money if they were to play like a few mins. bt at e same tyme, i would love to hear ya girls opinion.

and im left with 5 mths to my big day. and i get paranoid over little2 things. sigh...

plus, i managed to settled all e major ones. bt fr e minor ones.. think i take my tyme..insya allah things goes according to plan..

Hey dear since u r doing it in a day, y not spend abit on kompang den? i dun **** it will hurt the walletr not sure abt the rest but based on my experience my cuz ******* did her wedding in one day too n da guy after nikah will change n stand sumwhr all n come in with a recorded version of da kompang played by da dj....macam tkde kemeriahan u *** *** i mean.....but it's all subjective....it's once in a lifetime n wen ders kompang some of us especially e younger generation will feel *** 'semangat'.....if u *** *** i mean....haha...but it's ur wedding dear all the best babe!! dun get too paranoid.....which deco n catering did u engage btw? if u dun mind sharing!

Quote Originally Posted by bungabulan View Post
    Eh? I read 16 months as 1 year 6 months! Hahah wrong ah. Mine would be in December 2013. And the date is the ONLY thing I have settled. Still looking around for the vendors that offer the best value for money.

Me too! Im a sept 2013 bride bt I'm stil looking around for quality vendors and best value for money....goshhhhhh!

Quote Originally Posted by PAssionNut View Post
    Hi Farnamals,

I've read your blog and it is extremely useful!! You are so detailed and obviously have done extensive research covering various areas... It saves me a lot of research time on my end... hehehe.. Thanks!

Anyway, I still have not confirmed anything at all for my wedding and knowing that you've settled most of the major stuff for your wedding is making me and my other half very panic.. (since we're getting hitched in the same mth and year). I still cannot find a suitable venue.... Researched on decor and was totally overwhelmed with the gorgeous designs out there... Haven even decide on my wedding theme....And worse, work is taking too much of my time that all I want to do when I get home is sleep... ****... stress!!!

For a start, I figured that I need to book my bridal soon cos I see that end year 2013 is a very popular season to get hitched... Currently, I'm torn between Versari Ade and Chantique... Saw their fb photos and liked both of their looks... Haven ask for their quotations yet though...

Dearest cotters, any reviews on both of them? Also, any BTB out there getting married in Nov 2013 and have yet to settle on anything? hehehe I need to comfort myself that I'm not the only one out there unprepared....

Thanks ladies!
    im a sept 2013 btb n i have yet to settle on anyting because im still researching!!! hahah...My friend used Versare Ade before. Based on my opinion, it depends on who is your mak andam......my friend's makeup quite so-so on her wedding day.....of course i didn't say anything but it was quite disappointing.....service was good just the skills not there.....as for chantique....u may not get abg zul so im not sure if the other mak andams are as good as him.....but i noticed that chantique eye makeup varies......some brides look good with the eye makeup colour....but some ok? cos i saw in gary chai's fb album one of chantique's customer (ridhuan & naz)....the eye makeup macam abit off.....but so far chantique memang popular among btbs

Cozy Rookie Array

hey ladies.... im a newbie here... i want to know if u all have any contacts that do bridal bouquet ??? i know that normally the bridal will throw in free bouquet but i know they will give roses but i dun want that cos i wish to customised my ideas...

Cozy Rookie Array

hey ladies.... im a newbie here... i want to know if u all have any contacts that do bridal bouquet ??? i know that normally the bridal will throw in free bouquet but i know they will give roses but i dun want that cos i wish to customised my ideas...hehe:eek:

Cozy Rookie Array

Hey weddingbride..
    I will definately think abt ya suggestiin. Initially i wanted to do e same just like ya cuzz.pkai dj je. .heh..

Anywho.. My catering wud be pu3 catering.. N my deco is jss deco.they r good and affordable.n e list goes on n on.. Till to e extend *** i dont know if there is anything i miss out. Hehe
    What abt urs..?da prepare?

Ouh ya.. Anw.. Anyone here has any suggestions on where to haf a dinner reception fr approx 200 guest?except lagun sari.. Im nt keen fr lagun sari. I personally dun like e food.
    Last edited by seductressmizzy; 27-05-2012 at 03:22 AM.

how abt u try desa kartika or the one at orchard central?
    they throw in freebies as wedding cards,dais n etc.. :D

go fb and search for blushing bouqets.they handmade *** love..

Cozy Rookie Array

Quote Originally Posted by littlemsmuffet View Post
    hey ladies.... im a newbie here... i want to know if u all have any contacts that do bridal bouquet ??? i know that normally the bridal will throw in free bouquet but i know they will give roses but i dun want that cos i wish to customised my ideas...hehe:eek:

Hi littlemsmuffet,

Check out Blushing Bouquet on facebook, they make superb and gorgeous bouquets from brooches, satin roses, silk roses, ribbons and laces.

https://www.facebook.com/blushingbouquet

Cozy Rookie Array

Hi btbs!

My wedding in dec this year, Insya Allah! I still have not bought all things for hantaran as I have no idea. So far I've gotten him camera and shades. Any suggestions?