Like us on facebook
Follow us on twitter
Follow us on instagram
Follow us on pinterest
Follow Us on Pinterest
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Cozy Rookie Array

Default Bridal Shops in Malaysia (JB)

Hi, any one have any experience on any bridal shops in JB?
    please share

Cozy Rookie Array

Default about Dawn's wedding bridalshop @ JB

hey,isn't got anyone sign up package *** Dawn's bridalshop in city square @JB??how about the price ur package??*** inclub??how much u total spent in whole the package after top up?? nice service??

pls let me know about it...thanks a lot oh...

Cozy Star Array

Default wedding Expo 24-26nov

hi hi..i heard over the radio mentioning there will be another upcoming wedding fair but this time will be at JB plaza pelangi..for those who are interested in taking a look, drop by this weekend!

click on below link to check on the events going on at plaza pelangi...

http://www.plazapelangi.com/

Cozy Rookie Array

Hi

can i check what are the standard things that are included in JB Bridal package?

Does it include Car? Car deco? Makeup artist or even actual day photographer?

Cozy Rookie Array

HI Kula,

They include car deco. But i dun think they will include car, make up artist and actual day photographer. You have to pay extra for MUA and photograher to come to Singapore.

Cozy Rookie Array

hi
    I signed up with JB bridal shop, my package is not inclusive of car but car decoration and flowers included but have to drive in for them to tie the deco. The MUA and AD Photographer are not included so if u want their services you have to pay extra for the MUA / AD Photographer to come to Sinagpore.
    My outdoor photoshoot was done in Desaru, can choose between Desaru or Kota Tinggi. I had about 7 outfit changes, excluding outdoor gowns.It took 1day for outdoor and 1 day for indoor photoshoots.

Cozy Celeb Array

HiHi, is it safe to go into JB now? I heard that there is alot of problems regarding the current safety... what is the range like for a full bridal package comparable to Singapore currently? Just asking for reference...

Cozy Rookie Array

hi hapimint

i think i added u to my msn from another thread Actually i signed on the package in 2005 and went for photoshoot last July. With regards safety, so far so good (touchwood), just need to be extra careful and alert when in JB , and dress simply. Not sure if this helps but just my 2 cents worth.. Hmm.. i didnt really check out Singapore packages but a rough gauge from my friend's package is in the range of SGD 3188-3888 whereas in JB full from the bridal shop i patronise is from RM 3188-RM4888. There are also cheaper packages in the range of RM 2000+, it all depends on what you are looking for, the size of the album is the main factor for the price i guess. My package is RM4188, about SGD1.9k (my album is rather big, forgot the dimensions though). The above prices do not include extra pics etc. As i am outstation now, i do not have the receipt with me, so cannot advise the package details, so sorry, however, if u have any queries can msn me

Cozy Celeb Array

Thanks queenie... I hope that I can convince BF to go JB with me so that we can take reference from the BS there when the time to choose comes... He totally refuses to go JB now... not even for me to go shopping or even for dinner.... Even when I ask him to go with him, it is a straight no... haha...If I were to take JB BS, i will have to trick him there... haha....but thats a wee bit difficult...

is it safe to park at CIty Square for the entire day while taking photoshoot? cos i signed up a package with Dawn Bridal and will be having my photoshoot in june..not too sure if my FH should drive in on that day since the PS will take the whole day

for packages in JB, i signed up mainly due to the different sceneries..as compared to singapore..

Cozy Rookie Array

Hi girls,

Is there any package below RM1500.
    A bit tight on pocket coz we just want a simple church ROM without dinner. I am only expecting gown, suti for groom and AD photography. So i don't need such frills like car deco and outdoor photography.

in advance girls

Cozy Rookie Array

Hi babes,

anyone care to share some of the photos taken there.. i more concern on the quality as compare to singapore BS.

If can PM me the link ...

Many thanks.

my frens who signed up *** jb bridal for photoshoot turns out ok... comparable to those taken in singapore... can try dawn or venus.... these 2 are more popular *** singaporean couples..

Cozy Rookie Array

Hi,

In fact dawm wedding and printemps belong to the same boss meaning they are sisters company. However compared to dawn and printemps, dawn's gowns are more classy and elegant as compared to printemps.

I would strongly recommend dawn's wedding for those who are interested to get a JB BS package. I will be signing the package with them in sept 2007 after going tehre twice and to try their gowns.

Cozy Rookie Array

My wedding has just over last October.. I signed my package in JB as well... the BS is abit further from custom.. It's at Johor Jaya... We loves the outcome.. really to our liking... Normally the package from JB does not include AD MUA and photographer...

I engage my MUA from my BS too.. pay extra for that... coz i simply loves the MU..

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast