Like us on facebook
Follow us on twitter
Follow us on instagram
Follow us on pinterest
Follow Us on Pinterest
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Cozy Star Array

Yeah!

actually we negotiated thrice before we get this deal. Did lotsa lotsa research for a reliable and reputable boutique. Furthermore, they are in JB, later anything happen, no CASE in Singapore to report to.

n of course we went to the other bridal shops as well, and it's very, very competitive in JB cos these bridal boutiques are located next to each other, it's almost like the customer can walk out of the shop, into the arms of another competitor if they do not try to give u the best.

n of course u have to be very firm with what you want. My partner and I were very persistent that we do not want extra frills like too many flamboyant table tops or 4R photos to give to our relatives and friends, which will end up in their rubbish bins, despite some other bridal boutiques; hardcore selling.

Share with u girls how I managed to get that bridesmaid gown for free.
    What's very amusing was, when we were abt to sign for the package, the sales assistant was writing out the details of our package in the invoice. Then my partner was going, still got one more bridesmaid gown haven't include. I was thinking, since when got bridesmaid gown? Then my partner added, that time we negotiate with you, you say you'll give us right? Then the sales girl also blurblur, and she was eager to close the deal, so she just included in our package

Just curious, do u girls get to see their gowns etc before you signed up? Or u just sign based on reviews and album shown? Thanks

Cozy Star Array

I did take a look at the gowns at their boutique before signing up. The JB bridal shops proudly display their gowns out like an open gallery. So you can even just peep at them from outside of the shops. if you feel uncomfortable walking in.

I've already booked my BS with local co. but I think those of u who are going to JB for PS and AD gowns should give more comments, information etc. hehehe. so as to benefit those who are planning to find a BS soon.

ie
    how much does per pic top up to?
    possible to buy yr gowns from them? at how much?
    how many times are u guys expected to go to JB for the PS, alteration, trying, collection of Album etc etc
    for the pic, do they have artworks done?

Guess all the above will help potential JB customers or those on a budget to weight between cost and time spent.

YLY
    Cozy Rookie Array

Default How to get the bridal shop in JB?

Hi gals, I want to have some brial photos in JB. It's said that there is a BS street with many shops. I'd like to walk through one by one.

Anybody know the street name and how to get there from CITI SQUARE in JB?Thanks all.

YLY
    Cozy Rookie Array

Nobody knows? Lulufey, can you help me? I want to know the street name and I can go there by a taxi.
    many thanks.

Cozy Rookie Array

Hi YLY,

it's at Taman Sentosa!!!

YLY
    Cozy Rookie Array

Eloi, Thank you very much!

I'm also looking for BS now...may i know where is Printemp located? Thanks.

Cozy Celeb Array

I visited my BS so many times! gown choosing, gown fitting, photoshoot, photo choosing, fitting again for collection of gowns - immediately they will adjust or go a week earlier again, plus i saved alot of trips as my aunt too gown from there so she went herself so did my 2 cousins - for jackets & a frend too for bride's maid dress. Book & pay for video grapher

I think we went there about 8 times.

My SO & i had no time to go to JB & neither do we own a vehicle to get in easily either. i was happy with the local BS i went to - do you know if you book early you can keep going back to try new designs that arrive maybe 1-2 times a yr? When i was at Santiago Bugis - i met a few brides who had been there like maybe 5 times already still not chosen their evening gown or something. I chose all my gowns within 3 hrs - also because i only had 5 mths left to the wedding & 3 mths left to the photoshoot.

I am pointing out that, yes you save but you must also calculate the time factor spent travelling in. If your lifestyle is one that you go in at least once a mth for shopping & makan anyway then its ok. but if you have to purposely make trips in it could be quite taxing.

I could have imagined - a few times i went on my own as my SO was still working - imagine if its in JB, I surely want him to accompany me in - we would have potentially ended up quarelling alot or stressed.

A note on Santiago JB, they are not related to the Santiago SG. i spoke to someone whose sister signed up with them, last min they changed the A grade photograper to another one & the pictures turned out realy bad. The groom head was chopped off at the brows (can see eyes to neck only) or the groom was made to stand far away & some blury effect, & they went kotatinggi the waterfalls for photoshoots &made them stand inthe water knee high, they looked like pigmys! or dwalfs. being timid the bride's sister a graphic designer (scolded the bride for anyhow listening to a friend & anyhow sign them up) had to take leave in once to choose the pictures - which she rejected all & demanded re shooting & she had to go in again 1 more time (take leave again) to pic from the 2nd lot.

So if you are thinking of Santiago in JB - forget it - just go to anothers recommended above - skip them.

S JB even had the cheek to tell people that S Sg is their branch! the staff at santiago SG told me this & was rather pissed off.

Cozy Rookie Array

Hi Marine,

It's located at City Square. Very near to the custom.

Thanks Eoi, since they are in JB that means i have to get my own bridal car or even make up artist ***. Which is better Dawn or Printemp? Any others to recommend? TIA

Cozy Rookie Array

Hi marine,

I think it's up to individual preference. I heard there is bridal fair at City Square this weekend. You might go and have a look and check it out which of the BS you prefer. I think you may also want to check out Venus as well.... Heard alot of good reviews abt Venus!!!! But Venus is not located at City Square. You have to take a cab to reach there. Let me know if you have any question. I will be happy to help you! Alternatively you may want to go to the Forum and check out.

Cozy Rookie Array

And also Yes, you will need to get your make up artist for your Actual Day. As for the Bridal car deco, they do provide but you have to drive your car in for deco.

Thanks so much for sharing.......will try to drop by this weekend if possible.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast