Like us on facebook
Follow us on twitter
Follow us on instagram
Follow us on pinterest
Follow Us on Pinterest
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
    Cozy Star Array

Zicon Bridal Makeup & MAs

How does your fave bridal makeup look like? Can make up your own details.

i like this look but i think the lips are a lil' too red, other than that i love the eyes and i would probabaly wanna look this gorgeous on my wedding day

Cozy Star Array

wow!!! i like that makeup too!!! from sephora!!! i'm into red lipcolor recently. wonder if red lipcolor suits me

Cozy Rookie Array

I love bridal make-up! I have already done make-up for 6 of my friends... I am due to do the make-up for my life-long pal (#7!!) in May. Unfortunately, always a bridesmaid/make-up artist, never a bride.

My favorite looks involve a lot of soft colors. Very natural, a bit polished. Radiant skin. A very soft tinting of lavender eyeshadows to just define eye, lengthening mascara, soft pink cheeks, and a darker version of a YLBB color. Think springtime bride!

Cozy Rookie Array

Originally posted by koneko
    I love bridal make-up! I have already done make-up for 6 of my friends... I am due to do the make-up for my life-long pal (#7!!) in May. Unfortunately, always a bridesmaid/make-up artist, never a bride.

Hang on Koneko..it will be your turn sooner or later.You get to be bridesmaid/make up artiste many times.But being a bride is once in a lifetime!!!So,something so sacred is worth the wait...

The best make up i think is something slightly heavier than daily make up and natural enough to look yourself!The best tool to look your best that day is that BLISSFUL SMILE!

In my life,i have seen 2 pretty but sulking brides!I do not know what could cause them to behave this way on such a joyous occasion.Pretty but did not get my envy though...

Cozy Star Array

I always liked a very subtle look. Naturally pretty but with a bit more punch!

I'd go for either the colours that koneko posted above or

Dewy base - not shimmery but not dead flat matte either
    Champagnes, taupes, shimmery browns for eyes
    A touch of fresh pink or sweet peach on cheeks
    Lastly YLBB, there's a lot of smooching going on so dark colours are a bit "iffy"

Colours not restricted to what I've posted but it's the general look I'm trying to get across...

Cozy Rookie Array

Default Bridal makeup

Hi everyone,

I need your advice, ladies and i need it quick, as I'm supposed to decide this soon.

Does anyone know how the make up artist, Ponnie Hsu is like? Her make up seems pretty impressive in her website....but i have heard that they can be too wa yang(very artifical and made up)....

Frankly, it's a little hard to tell from those websites where touchups are possible...does anyone has any photos of themselves to show me or tell me of any experience with her?

I have heard that she can be very dao (arrogant) and has a real bad attitude. In addition, she has a tendency to be late. I need to know if these are all true. I know she is expensive and I am willing to pay $450 more on top of my bridal package to hire her but i don't want to regret doing so if she really isn't that great. And I simply cannot afford to have her late.

Advice? Thanks a lot!

Cozy Rookie Array

Default Best Make-up artist in town

Who are your make up artrist? Anyone can recommend a really good one?
    Thanks.

Thread moved and merged here.

I like looking at faces done by big names like BB and MAC on their webbies. Anyone for MAC?
    http://www.maccosmetics.com/bridal/p...=CATEGORY17911

BB is more 'polished'. Too many ideas out there anyway, bridal or non.

Rakus Kurain -> Very subjective and it's a tedious hunt. Usually it's by word of mouth. Or numerous trys - which are costly! Sorry I can't help much.

Cozy Rookie Array

Glossie.. thanks for the reply.
    I like my make up to be very glamorous and sexy like those you see in the european/American/Australian magazine. Anyone here using or know a really really good make up artist please please please let me know. I am getting married soon and i cannot find a good make up artist to do my make up. I am very fussy ..i know....

Will really appriciate it if anyone could help. Thanks gals.

Cozy Rookie Array

Default make-up artist

Anyone know any good make up artist in Singapore? Really appreciate it. Thanks gals.

If you're fussy, better rely on your own judgement, IMO. I'd think most bridal houses do the standard m/u looks, unless you specify..? I'm wondering if you could approach MAs with big names. Maybe some freelance on the side.

Cozy Rookie Array

Quote Originally Posted by RaKus KuRain
    Anyone know any good make up artist in Singapore? Really appreciate it. Thanks gals.
    i do have a few on hand if u keen can PM me I can provide u their contacts?
    i do free lance wedding planning so can come to me if you need help! free advise for cotters!

Cozy Rookie Array

Glossie.. do you know those big name make-up artist? I am not sure who they are? Thanks

Big names will be MAC, Estee Lauder, Bobbi Brown.. etc. mostly owned by EL. There's Stila as well. For Japanese, it's Shiseido and Kose, to name just two.

Why not make phone calls first? We have a list of numbers of the beauty counters in town/small towns in the Cosmetics forum.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast