2. Peter Khor

3. Sunny Kor

4. TG Goh

5. Andy Lee

6. Clarence Lee

7. Kenneth Lee

8. Graneil L.oh

most of them do hair too.

I liked Kenneth Lee's work, as seen in mags, bridal or non. Mich's a bride-saver!

My gf is a freelance makeup artisite. Anyone who needs just PM me. She don't do very dramatic makeup so she does for D&Ds and etc too. I have not tried her coz I am trained in this aspects too. so don't ask me about her skill but have seen a few done by her, I like coz not too thick and the colours are just nice.

TG is ok and Clarence is good but got mood for both of them. I used to use them for my ads.

Cozy Rookie Array

Default professional MUA

Thanks girls.
    Last edited by RaKus KuRain; 10-09-2005 at 10:15 AM.

any reviews on TG Goh? TIA!

Cozy Rookie Array

Default Bridal Makeup & MAs

Hi,

I'm in search of a good make up artist for my wedding and who will not charged a bomb!! So far I have done a trial make up with the MUA recommended by my designer but I don't feel comfortable with the amount of make up she used. It was literally melting and cakey + my face was really itchy after that

I'm only have a luncheon so it will be a day make up. Really appreciate your recommendation.

You may want to check out this thread for reference. A few MUA were recommended.

http://www.cozycot.com/forums/showth...?t=8850&page=6

I second Kenneth Lee, he did a really fantastic job for my wedding. It's very natural ... makes u look like u have great glowing skin!

I do not know how much he charges as his services were included in my bridal package.

Cozy Rookie Array

Well, I'm rather particular about the types of make up they used and if they're efficient in both hair & make up. The only thing that I really hate is super thick makeup that you can literally scape off even though from afar, the makeup look natural.

For me, I hope to get someone who is able to do a day make up as I realised that most MUA will apply 1 skill for all occassions regardless if it is day or night or outdoor event. So most of the time the splat on layers of foundations and in the end you feel that your face is so heavy

Can someone share their experience with Kenneth Lee? I know from the thread that he is good but do you feel comfortable in the make up and was it cakey etc... Appreciate your help.

Cozy Rookie Array

Quote Originally Posted by jazzanova
    any reviews on TG Goh? TIA!

Hi, my makeup and hair was done by TG, he's great! my hubby says he's worth every cent. hee.

though he did give me a fairly thick layer of foundation (not his fault *** cos i had bad outbreaks from before the photoshoot all the way to my wedding day) the foundation wasn't visible at all in the photos, just looked like i had perfect skin! and indeed, the photos weren't touched up at all when we received them from the photography studio.

the 'sad' thing is that he made me up so beautifully that hardly anyone recognized me! as in they never thought i could be this pretty, =P

Cozy Rookie Array

hi,can anyone suggest a good makeup & hair stylist for outdoor photoshoot. hopefully below $100 if possible. thanks so much.

Quote Originally Posted by surfinganalyst View Post
    hi,can anyone suggest a good makeup & hair stylist for outdoor photoshoot. hopefully below $100 if possible. thanks so much.
    how many styles?
    average 1 style $100.....

PM me for my contact.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoeskie View Post
    Hi,

I'm in search of a good make up artist for my wedding and who will not charged a bomb!! So far I have done a trial make up with the MUA recommended by my designer but I don't feel comfortable with the amount of make up she used. It was literally melting and cakey + my face was really itchy after that

I'm only have a luncheon so it will be a day make up. Really appreciate your recommendation.

Sam Ong was my makeup artist during my wedding luncheon last year. He also did my photoshot makeup. What I love about his makeup is it's very natural. I still look very much me, just much prettier. He is nice and friendly. Definately no airs and easy to work with. No problem with the makeup he uses on my face too.

He is very popular and has gained popularity over the past few years. But I highly recommend him. He has done my 3 other friends' wedding and my wedding. He is free-lance.

how much does Sam ong and TG charge?

I had wanted to book Sam Ong for my coming wedding in Sept, but his schedule is apparently quite packed.. His charges is $700. I booked Cecilia Tan from Holistic instead, at $400, but it was during promotion period.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast