email signup
Join CozyCot to get the insider's edge
Like us on facebook
Follow us on twitter
Follow us on instagram
Follow us on pinterest
Follow Us on Pinterest
Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 123451323 ... LastLast

Had mine at Desaru... considered as overseas? Heehee...

Cozy Rookie Array

Default Romantic life photoshoot

Hi Totorodustie and eskonia,

I am new to this forum but i have signed up with romantic life for photoshoot in taiwan also! was abit doubtful at first and worried we would get conned. my package is slightly below sg3k, but excluding flights and accomodation.
    when are you guys heading to taiwan for the photoshoot?

Quote Originally Posted by Totorodustie View Post
    I am still deciding when to go for the photo shoot, I think april and may is the best time but I am not sure I can make it this year. My sales person was Betty Zhuang, she is quite nice, because my bf and me was like hesitating a lot, that's why she kept giving us freebies haha.

So when are you going for urs? Is your package similar to mine? I just read that if it happens to rain on that day of the PS, we are only entitled to indoor shoots and if you want to arrange another day for the outdoor shoot we have to pay NT2000 for it.

Quote Originally Posted by nyxielicious View Post
    Hi Totorodustie and eskonia,

I am new to this forum but i have signed up with romantic life for photoshoot in taiwan also! was abit doubtful at first and worried we would get conned. my package is slightly below sg3k, but excluding flights and accomodation.
    when are you guys heading to taiwan for the photoshoot?
    May I know about how long will it take for you to stay in TW to have the photoshoot and to choose and collect the photo ? I'm planning to go TW to have my photoshoot but I scare have to travel there a few times... Thanks !!

Hello Ah Bao & nyxielicious,

I have not gone for my photoshoot yet. I am planning to go in March 2009, since my AD is in Jun 09.

But i think Totorodustie had went for hers already.
    According to most ppl, the PS should take about 4 days.

I think Romantic Life is quite reputable there, you can try visiting this site for more pictures of their photoshoot.

http://verywed.com/album/?album_type...&vendor_id=126

wow for sgd3k and u get to take photoshoot in TW is cheap ah!!!!

dqt
    Cozy Rookie Array

Default Taipei PS

Hi Gals,

I just came back from taipei last mth, complete my photoshoot with butterfly-green.com.tw
    I book my photography package directly with them.
    For the PS, you need abt 3-4 days in taipei, my itinerary as follows:
    1 day - Selection & Fitting of Gowns & Groom's suit
    2nd day - Photoshoot both indoor & outdoor 8am-9pm
    4th day - Selection of Photos

Overall, it a wonderful experience, their make up skills are far better than s'pore ones and the photographer did a great job capturing our mood even though it was raining the whole day, but our photo turn out fantastic!

cheers,
    dqt

Cozy Rookie Array

Quote Originally Posted by dqt View Post
    Hi Gals,

I just came back from taipei last mth, complete my photoshoot with butterfly-green.com.tw
    I book my photography package directly with them.
    For the PS, you need abt 3-4 days in taipei, my itinerary as follows:
    1 day - Selection & Fitting of Gowns & Groom's suit
    2nd day - Photoshoot both indoor & outdoor 8am-9pm
    4th day - Selection of Photos

Overall, it a wonderful experience, their make up skills are far better than s'pore ones and the photographer did a great job capturing our mood even though it was raining the whole day, but our photo turn out fantastic!

cheers,
    dqt
    wow.. ok then im relieved. i'm planning to go there to take my photos in sept this yr. saw the lavender fields and cherry blossoms pictures they are gorgeous! but doubt i'll be able to see the cherry blossoms cos wrong season.

one more thing, are the bridal gowns nicer over there? have absolutely no idea how they are like, im supposed to rent them from taiwan back to sg for my AD, for a small fee. they do have a tailor in sg but im just worried about the designs.

dqt
    Cozy Rookie Array

They have different flowers in different season, you can visit this website for more information:
    http://www.wedding2.com.hk/viewArticles.do?articleId=24

i didn't really go to s'pore bs so i'm not too sure the gown difference, but for mine, at least i manage to fit into the gown i selected, they will do alterations on that day.
    If you have a particular design in mind, mayb you can email them and get them to reserve the gown u like, or can u see from their website?
    If you are going to rent the gown from there, you have to consider the postage or courier cost to send it back.

Cozy Rookie Array

taiwan and australia seems to be really popular destinations.. has anyone gone for a photoshoot in japan?

Default Shanghai!

Hi!
    I just like to share my photoshoot here in Shanghai. Actually, my wedding will be held in Manila, Philippines, so our photographers on our wedding day will actually be a known wedding lensman in Manila.
    Since my fiance and I are based and working here in Shanghai, we toyed the thought of having the pictorial here. Luckily, another friend of mine will also be marrying this coming September, (mine's this coming October), also based here in Shanghai, got the same photographer as mine!

So what we did was we had the photographer and his assistant came here to Shanghai last 23 June, for a 2 day pictorial per couple. So 2 pairs of couple shared their expenses (budget airfare ticket) and inn for their stay, food, visa and not too expensive out of country fee.

If you got a chance, kindly check my web album, for the RAW Pictures he burned in a CD and gave us after my friend's pictorial. He gave us ALL OUR PICTURES!

The photographer I was mentioning about also had a pictorial in Japan. He called himself a Destination Photographer So in case u guys have something different in mind for your prenup shots, since he also have some overseas clients, maybe a coordination of schedules, agreement of expenses to be shouldered can be work out.

I'm not sure what kind of photoshoot you may have in mind. Since I'm based here in Shanghai, photostyle here are a bit off my taste, and I had a friend that had her pictorials here and it's so expensive! Rmb 4,400 for the package, including 24 pictures only, then excess from the 24 pictures cost 100rmb EACH!!
    After all, everybody love to have a unique shoot, right? HTH!
    And I love our pictures! In case you have comments, please please let me know!

Cozy Rookie Array

dun hav to go too far , u will be surprise u can actually take very nice photoshoot in *** JB or batam.

Yeah, nice but have to be careful. I went with my friends to JB for photo taking, and our car got smashed and things were stolen, despite taking the pictures in very isolated location, think someone probably "aimed" at us and follow us around. And when we let our guards down, they "attack" us.

Cozy Rookie Array

anybody can intro me a photographer or shop where i can take my photos either in taiwan or australia? can pm me with the details? thanks...

shuch

you can go to Julia Wedding News...their photos were pretty good. I didn't take overseas shoots cos of budget, but their main branch is in Taiwan, check them out at Tanjong Pagar. =)

julia is good but the price is high. even my taiwan friends say the same. i took mine this year from www.clain.com.tw (think u can try telling them u are recommended from 'fern from singapore', not sure if can get freebies or not)

u can see the comments on all the shops in taiwan from http://verywed.com/ (if u can read chinese). i find it is up to half the price, if u book directly from there. More customization also; example i didnt want many items such as the wall poster/framed pictures etc. mine was <S$2K after adding courier service to send albums (10kg) to singapore, rental of car&driver to bring to outdoor shoot, 5 gowns etc

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 123451323 ... LastLast