Follow us on twitter
Follow us on instagram
Follow us on pinterest
Follow Us on Pinterest
Page 737 of 741 FirstFirst ... 717727735736737738739 ... LastLast
Results 11,041 to 11,055 of 11108
    Cozy Rookie Array

hi lala
    most retailers will be opened but local stores normally closed for several days

Cozy Rookie Array

You don't have to worry about it, most of the shops will still be open during the chinese new year, expecially the brand shops. The culture has changed for many many years, most of the shops closed at least 3 days when i was young, since 10 years ago..In recent year, people like to spend their chinese new year holiday to shopping or travel rather than go visiting relatives. Most of the shopping malls and restaurants are open for business till 9;30pm.

Cozy Rookie Array

Hello!

Im actually going to hongkong next tues and i cant really decide how to plan my itinery and whether i have allocated **** time for each location. Below is a draft for my itinery, hopefully Your can give me some suggestion :D

Day 1 1030 reach hk,
    Causewaybay area + wanchai
    Habour city ocean gate+ iSquare + parklane shoppe
    Ave of stars

Day 2
    Disneyland

Day 3
    wong tai sin
    Laichikok industrial centre and cheung sha wan fashion street

Day4
    Disneyland

Day 5
    Mongkok
    - langham place 
    - argyle centre 
    - fayuen street
    - ladies street 
    - temple street 

Day 6
    -central escalator
    - Peak
    madame tussaauds 
     Lan kwai fong

I was also thinking of going repluse bay and citygate . But really dono where to slot it in

Thanks in advance ! :D

I like your day 5 itinerary, langham place and argyle are my favourite places to go whenever i go to hongkong for holiday. I can shop at these two places for two days without getting sick of it.

Cozy Rookie Array

[QUOTE=Demure09;2773495]I like your day 5 itinerary, langham place and argyle are my favourite places to go whenever i go to hongkong for holiday. I can shop at these two places for two days without getting sick of it. [/QUOTE

Thnaks demure! Happy to know that. Guess I will have a hard time squeezing in city gate and repulse bay😓

Cozy Rookie Array

I didnt manage to go citygate the last time when i was in hongkong. But i heard that its the first outlet mall in Hong Kong, They have more than 80 international brands offering yearly discount of at least 30% to 70% on designer fashion, sports, beauty, accessories, children’s wear, and home items. There’s also a spa, multi-screen cinema, cool restaurants, and Asia’s largest outdoor kinetic fountain. Its located approximately 10 minutes from the Hong Kong International Airport.

Cozy Rookie Array

Quote Originally Posted by kaiweii View Post
    Hello!

Im actually going to hongkong next tues and i cant really decide how to plan my itinery and whether i have allocated **** time for each location. Below is a draft for my itinery, hopefully Your can give me some suggestion :D

Day 1 1030 reach hk,
    Causewaybay area + wanchai
    Habour city ocean gate+ iSquare + parklane shoppe
    Ave of stars

Day 2
    Disneyland

Day 3
    wong tai sin
    Laichikok industrial centre and cheung sha wan fashion street

Day4
    Disneyland

Day 5
    Mongkok
    - langham place 
    - argyle centre 
    - fayuen street
    - ladies street 
    - temple street 

Day 6
    -central escalator
    - Peak
    madame tussaauds 
     Lan kwai fong

I was also thinking of going repluse bay and citygate . But really dono where to slot it in

Thanks in advance ! :D

maybe you could get the tourist MTR pass. it's cheaper that way and you can travel to many places within a day. traveling in hong kong is pretty expensive.
    when you shop at ladies' street/night market (it's along nathan road), it's more preferable if you speak canto to the vendors! if you don't know canto, speak english instead of mandarin. the vendors don't like chinese-speaking people (think that you're from the mainland) and will try to scam you. they usually quote really high prices for the items so you have to bargain with them (try to get it down by at least 60% of the quoted price). but do note that when you start bargaining with them, it is only polite to purchase the item once you've gotten the price down to your desired price or else the vendors will be really angry and start scolding you in canto hahaha it happened to me once
    argyle shopping center is the best place ever! it's something similar to far east plaza in singapore but sells clothes at way cheaper prices. do try to bargain there too!
    if you're more interested in animals/dolphins or exciting theme park rides, i would suggest that you visit ocean park instead of disneyland. disneyland rides have insanely long queues though some of the rides have this 'fast pass' system. try to avoid going to DL on a weekend

before going to LKF, maybe you could have your dinner at SoHo. it's along the central escalator. many good restaurants over there! get your nails done at central too lol. pretty cheap compared to the singapore nail salons and the manicurists do a pretty good job

oh you could also visit the big buddha at lantau island! it's near citygate (tung chung MTR line)

have fun!!!!

Anybody knows if the Disneyland hotel rates are inclusive of entrance ticket(s)? Thanks a lot!

Cozy Rookie Array

Argyle is a nice place to shop, they have afew levels and some shops they do sell very nice and cheap clothing. You have to slowly walk and explore so as to find cheap and nice stuff there.

Default Hotels connected to MTR?

Hi, I would love some recommendations on hotels that are connected to an MTR station, either via a mall or directly connected.

I'm thinking of going to HK on my own in May. I stayed at Royal Plaza ($150-200 per night) the last time and I like it, but would like to know if there are other cheaper options.

Thanks!

Cozy Celeb Array

Maybe you can check out The Mercer, situated at the heart of Hong Kong, one of my hongkong friend told me that it is a new boutique hotel located in Sheung Wan which offers premium dining, with an abundance of Michelin starred and other highly recommended restaurants. Central, SoHo and Lan Kwai Fong are just minutes away, each providing Hong Kong’s finest shopping, dining and entertainment. The boutique hotel is typified by exquisitely tasteful contemporary design; spacious and luxuriously furnished rooms providing unparalleled comfort and privacy. The Mercer is served by Hong Kong’s excellent transport network, with the Hong Kong Macau Ferry Terminal as well as Sheung Wan, Central and Hong Kong Airport Express MTR stations. Its just one minute walk to Sheung Wan MTR station, and within easy walking distance of Central’s prime business, shopping and dining locations.

Default Hongkong/Macau

Any one have book the 5d4n trip to macau/zhuhai/zhongshan in july

Will the weather be warm duing July?
    What type of currency they using in Macau and zhuhai or zhong shan i need to change

I gg this coming weekend 13-16apr... Super excited... Any recommendations for nice n value for $$ clothes?

Cozy Rookie Array FeliciaEmmanuelle's Avatar

anyone know where to get wholesale nails items in hongkong?

Cozy Rookie Array

Dear All

I just got to know the deal.
    hsbc got 40%off airport express for single trip ticket.
    Very worth it!
    And I just bought it .. 3mth validity some more.

MTR > Fares & Tickets > Order Now