Follow us on twitter
Follow us on instagram
Follow us on pinterest
Follow Us on Pinterest
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Cozy Rookie Array

Default Aimin Acupuncture & Weight Loss Centre

Hi,

Has anyone try acupunture for weight loss??

Need to lose about 6kgs...

Dunno what happen to me... suddenly put on 6 kgs within 4 months... due to hectic work schedules... no time to exercise...

My ROM is in september this year... Dunno still wanna carry on with the ROM

Cozy Rookie Array

Sorry, didnt try before. But saw it in tv about acupunture slimming. Heard that it helps to make the stomach intenstine small. Then your appetite will reduce. I know there is this treatment by ECM centre. You can check their prices also.

Cozy Rookie Array

Thank u.... Where is EMC centre?

I just checked Aimin website... The price is about $1600 to $1800 for 30 sessions. but must follow their strict diet plans.. cannot eat carbo food... also must do 3 sessions per week to get fast result...

Cozy Rookie Array

Hello! I have friends who went for the Aimin accupunture before. Just wanna share their experiences. Initially they did lose quite a far bit of weight after much needlework, bruises and the crazy diet they are on. They were told to drink skim milk for breakfast, 200gm of chicken or any meat for lunch and they were allowed to eat as many vegetables as they can stuff into their stomach. Dinner would be salad without creamy dressings. They were told to stay off anything carbo. I remembered my friends telling me they will be only allowed to slowly introduce carbo back into their life after they have reached their ideal weight. I think it really takes alot of self control on their part to maintain the diet. Personally, Im not sure what the needles did for them but im sure with that kinda diet, weight loss is guaranteed!
    My friends has since regained most of the weight they have lost and they are embarking on new diet strategies again.

Cozy Rookie Array

I had a friend who went there too. It was very succeessful- he lost about 10 kgs. But as mentioned, not sure whether it was the diet or the accupunture that did it. He was on a very strict diet.

For your information, he has gained all the weight back, 2 years later.

Cozy Celeb Array plain_substance's Avatar

I think if anyone follows that kind of diet he/she would lose weight even without acupunture

That's right I guess it's the diet...
    Had a friend who went there for treatments and she lose 10kg! She looks slimmer and her face looks 'sharper'.

Cozy Rookie Array

it is located at those shop houses..u know the shop which kenko wellness is located? it is opposite there across the road. the shop houses are along the other end of the indian temple. EMC is located next to a junction and opposite the kenko wellness spa shop...sounds confusing..
    Quote Originally Posted by ricola
    Thank u.... Where is EMC centre?

I just checked Aimin website... The price is about $1600 to $1800 for 30 sessions. but must follow their strict diet plans.. cannot eat carbo food... also must do 3 sessions per week to get fast result...

Cozy Rookie Array

Aimin Acupucture Slimming centre

Hi all,

Care to share with me your experience with Aimin Acupuncture Slimming centre?
    Is it effective?
    Do you have take any detox pills or teas during the session?

Thank you.

Cozy Rookie Array

Just signed on a package with aimin. Lost 2kg after 5 sessions.. but weight kinda rebounded 1kg on the 5th session. somehow i feel that my weight became stagnant already going for my 6th review on sat. hopefully i can lose 700g - 1kg

Hi Twinkleng, perhaps u can update us on your effect more.

Cozy Rookie Array

Acupuncture slimming is not a new method, in fact Chinese medicine has been around for over 2000 years! Even the World Health Organization (WHO) recommends acupuncture as an effective treatment for over forty medical problems. Acupuncture can promote energy metabolism, promote the mobilization of body fat and fat cells, and eventually realizing the slimming effect.

Yes, my friend went for acupuncture slimming too. And she really slim down! She's more confident with herself now.

Cozy Rookie Array

I heard that it's effective.

But I guess if you would to just cut back on starch and fatty food or just eat less for this period, you'll definitely lose some weight with or without excercising.

Cozy Rookie Array

Jus to share my experience on slimming...

I jus took up a acupt slimming package a mth ago (not *** aimin thou)... result not as satisfactory, only manage to lose like 3 kg so far =(
    But at least i feel much happier and healthy... =D

Last time i tried gng on diet (on my own), i starve myself and tried several "on the shelves" slimming pills. from extrim to xando, to xando meal replacement, slim spa, extrim X, etc... for like 2 mths, i drop from 75kg to 65kg... but i fell sick very mth (which i'm a very fit person who hardly fall sick, not even once a yr) and i felt weak & tired... and guess *** for 2 mth, i had nv once felt full before, i'm always feeling hungry but get use to the feeling... however, i begin to get back my appetite and start eating normal agn... after some time, i begin to go on diet agn for another mth (with slimming pills agn) and my weight drop further to 60kg... and tats it... it stay there and not any lower... of cos 60kg is still not my targeted ideal weight... tried exercising.... same... i regain my appetite and start eating normally but i face yo-yo effect... after sometimes, my weight go back to 65kg... and this time rd, i went for doctor's prescription!!! i'm on reductil... ok... i lose weight agn... back to 60kg... and once i stop the medication... it bounce back... and worse... my tummy get bigger and become more stubborn... more difficult to get rid... after some times... i went back to the doc agn... =( back on medication, this time rd i tried slenfig, a new medication work exactly like reductil & its cheaper... but... no result!!! tummy is still there ;-(

and finally, jus b4 i manage to save enough $ for liposuction, i get to *** from my fren abt acupt slimming so join her in the programme... and ya... during my review today, consultant comment *** i *** had enough slp & enough intake of water... shall keep track of my daily activities...

and lastly to all **** out there who wanna slim down... jia you ya... but health is also important ya!!! slim must slim healthy & nicely... hee...

Cozy Rookie Array

Quote Originally Posted by DeSoLo View Post
    Jus to share my experience on slimming...

I jus took up a acupt slimming package a mth ago (not *** aimin thou)... result not as satisfactory, only manage to lose like 3 kg so far =(
    But at least i feel much happier and healthy... =D

Last time i tried gng on diet (on my own), i starve myself and tried several "on the shelves" slimming pills. from extrim to xando, to xando meal replacement, slim spa, extrim X, etc... for like 2 mths, i drop from 75kg to 65kg... but i fell sick very mth (which i'm a very fit person who hardly fall sick, not even once a yr) and i felt weak & tired... and guess *** for 2 mth, i had nv once felt full before, i'm always feeling hungry but get use to the feeling... however, i begin to get back my appetite and start eating normal agn... after some time, i begin to go on diet agn for another mth (with slimming pills agn) and my weight drop further to 60kg... and tats it... it stay there and not any lower... of cos 60kg is still not my targeted ideal weight... tried exercising.... same... i regain my appetite and start eating normally but i face yo-yo effect... after sometimes, my weight go back to 65kg... and this time rd, i went for doctor's prescription!!! i'm on reductil... ok... i lose weight agn... back to 60kg... and once i stop the medication... it bounce back... and worse... my tummy get bigger and become more stubborn... more difficult to get rid... after some times... i went back to the doc agn... =( back on medication, this time rd i tried slenfig, a new medication work exactly like reductil & its cheaper... but... no result!!! tummy is still there ;-(

and finally, jus b4 i manage to save enough $ for liposuction, i get to *** from my fren abt acupt slimming so join her in the programme... and ya... during my review today, consultant comment *** i *** had enough slp & enough intake of water... shall keep track of my daily activities...

and lastly to all **** out there who wanna slim down... jia you ya... but health is also important ya!!! slim must slim healthy & nicely... hee...
    good for you desolo, how is ur progress so far? mind to update?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast