Like us on facebook
Follow us on twitter
Follow us on instagram
Follow us on pinterest
Follow Us on Pinterest
Page 1 of 87 1231121 ... LastLast
    Cozy Celeb Array

Default NIKS products

hihi any cotters here using NIKS products?? feel like trying their fade cream for scars.. anyone tried that??

Cozy Rookie Array

Default NIKS products

Anyone knows where i can get NIKS skincare products, saw someone mention at Novena Square.

Cozy Rookie Array

its located at teh top level in Novena Square..but i actually heard many good reviews abt it in another forum, so i went down to take a look. However, teh sales girl doesn't seem to know anything. SO my take is, if u already know *** u want, then it's fine, but if not, dun expect too much from the salesperson.

I am a regular user of their products for almost half a year? I even recommended a fair share of my family and friends to this brand.

What I can say is it is cheap and it does it's job. However, I do not go down to the Niks shop to purchase the products. I go to Maple Clinic in Tampines to visit Dr Ong who will prescribe me products suitable for my skin

But be prepared to wait if you want to see her cos the queue to see her is super long!!!

Hi i am rather curious about this range of product too,is there a website about it?

It is supposedly http://www.niks.com.sg but I think it is under maintenance or something

heehee i went down to NIKS shop today and spent quite some time browsing around their range. They look convincingly good and the price range is rather affordable too! I though i might try their pimple drying solution after i finish up my differin. However, i bought a bottle of oil-absorbing face powder. It works like a makeup loose powder but it's not makeup as i don't like putting makeup as most i've used even Lancome's & biotherm's usually makes me breakout, this product helps to blot off excess oil for shiny skin and doesn't clog pores. $6 for a bottle of that, havent tried it hope it works well and doesnt give me pimples and helps me look shine-free

Cozy Rookie Array

To know more about NIKS products, check out this website :

www.nikspro.com

Cozy Celeb Array

Hi, can someone help me to list out the ingredient list of Face Saver or Kids gentle sunblock?

I want to compare the ingredients with other sunblock I have. TIA.

I love their Blemish Concealer It's a tinted acne cream that works soo much better than my differin

Cozy Celeb Array

is it? i using differin also. but the doctor did not prescribe me the blemish concealor. by the way, is that blemish concealor drying?

errmm not to me but the differin is drying on me. I think it depends on other people's skin type too...

Cozy Celeb Array

Blemish concealor? also known as medicated concealor, contains salicylic acid one right?

I have dehydrated cheeks, quite drying for me. I apply m.concealer after moisturiser, then on top i still need to apply a top layer of moisturiser for my skin to feel better.

Anyway, the sample size is only $4.50, go get one and see it goes.

Cozy Celeb Array

so cheap? can i know how big is the tube huili?
    but i have more scars than pimples, so do you think it can heal the scars or it just heal pimples? because i will be going to the doctor tomorrow.

Cozy Celeb Array

Hi PinkyGal, $4.50 is only sample size of 2.5gm, the retail size is 25gm that cost $40, so it's very very small.

The sample size can lasts me for one month, apply generously day and night.

Page 1 of 87 1231121 ... LastLast