email signup
Join CozyCot to get the insider's edge
Like us on facebook
Follow us on twitter
Follow us on instagram
Follow us on pinterest
Follow Us on Pinterest
    Cozy Rookie Array Emily-4f7023a576203's Avatar

Default Anyone have good ways to lose weight fast?

The summer is coming soon, and i really want to lose some pounds before i can wear hot dresses this season

Cozy Rookie Array

Default Don't go for slimming pills

I'm not a believer of slimming pills...Just reduce on carbo intake ***...

I ever tried cornflakes with skimmed milk for dinner and I lost 5kg in just 10 days...But i reduced carbo at the same time ***....

Emily: Losing weight its all in the mind okie....Just tell urself, I'm full already then stop...No titbits also okie...Jia you!

Cozy Rookie Array supernicegirl's Avatar

Default Anyone have good ways to lose weight fast?

lose the carbo and get on some workout and fibre and protein food :> walking helps,
    just do > 30mins of run everyday of u want to lose it fast! haha, maybe can try Lytess, something I bought at Italy, helps to see quick result while exercising with it :>

Maybe you can try detox.. Very good. My husband and my friend tried. Can really see the difference.
    Skin also look healthier ..

Maybe you can try detox.. Very good. My husband and my friend tried. Can really see the difference.
    Skin also look healthier ..

I tried cutting down on the carbo but alas....are there any brands of detox to recommend? I appear slim but its the tummy that is really bothering me. Seems all the food I eat goes only there.

Cozy Rookie Array

Quote Originally Posted by KirstenLee View Post
    I tried cutting down on the carbo but alas....are there any brands of detox to recommend? I appear slim but its the tummy that is really bothering me. Seems all the food I eat goes only there.
    Hi Hi... I heard from a gym friend that a good way to appear proportionate is to build up the shoulders. Once the shoulders look broader, tummy looks smaller. Haha. A lot of effort though!!

I have tried the detox program from Nature's Farm called DetoQ.59. Comes in 15 sachets per box that you're supposed to mix with water. Taste wise - It's a sour tasting drink that is supposed to cleanse your body. It's made from food cultures so I suppose its healthy bacteria mixed with a lot of fiber.
    No major difference yet though I guess its made me feel healthy!
    Can give it a try as long as u are ok with the sour citrusy taste. :-)

Default Detox

Quote Originally Posted by KirstenLee View Post
    You can try Nutrilite detox. They have this Carbo block which contain soybean and kidney bean extract that helps to break down of sugar.
    When we eat too much of carbo, lack of physical exercise, carbo will convert into sugar, subsequently fat.

Another one is Lecithin E. Vitamin E is an important antioxidant that combats free radicals and Lecithin is a fat emulsifier of fatty substances in the body and aids in the absorption of vitamin E.
    Sometimes we can't stop ourselves from eating oily food, like fast food, fried kuay teow, carrot cake, chicken wings etc. Lecithin E will also reduce the risk of heart diseases, like stroke, heart attack etc..

Do let me know if you need more info. My husband and my friend really love this two products.
    I am very skinny, but I will still take Lecithin E. skinny doesn't mean healthy.. Hehe.. I kind of scare die la..

Maybe you can try this product call BioSlim. It's just a beverage in powder form, just mix it with water and drink it 15 minutes before meal. It doesn't have any side effects and helps to reduce your appetite too!

Cozy Rookie Array

Default coconut oil, honey

Coconut oil 2 tablespoons per day.
    Honey, 2 teaspoons every night.
    Try it and tell me how it works for you!

Hi there,
    Just want to share with you my slimming experience.

At the height of 156cm, my weight was 62kg (way unhealthy and obese). Thanks to my friend who introduced and help me design a nutritional weight management programme, i managed to lose 8kg in 2 months, improve constipation and increase energy level. All these are achieved without the need to exercise or starvation. Unlike some slimming pills which are unhealthy and only target on losing body weight which will not be sustainable in the long run, this programme targets to lose body fats rather than body weight so that your weight will be sustainable in the future. All I need to do is to replace one meal (for me breakfast) and eat colourful meals for the others...

Those interested to know more can pm me. Cheers to weight loss!

Cozy Rookie Array

Quote Originally Posted by KiaraNg View Post
    Hi there,
    Just want to share with you my slimming experience.

At the height of 156cm, my weight was 62kg (way unhealthy and obese). Thanks to my friend who introduced and help me design a nutritional weight management programme, i managed to lose 8kg in 2 months, improve constipation and increase energy level. All these are achieved without the need to exercise or starvation. Unlike some slimming pills which are unhealthy and only target on losing body weight which will not be sustainable in the long run, this programme targets to lose body fats rather than body weight so that your weight will be sustainable in the future. All I need to do is to replace one meal (for me breakfast) and eat colourful meals for the others...

Those interested to know more can pm me. Cheers to weight loss!
    Is it herbalife?

Losing Weight Is Gradual...

Quote Originally Posted by RongKenKen View Post
    I'm not a believer of slimming pills...Just reduce on carbo intake ***...

I ever tried cornflakes with skimmed milk for dinner and I lost 5kg in just 10 days...But i reduced carbo at the same time ***....

Emily: Losing weight its all in the mind okie....Just tell urself, I'm full already then stop...No titbits also okie...Jia you!
    Just a additional note:

If you really want to lose weight you have to consider the ff:

>regular exercise (running is the best losing weight exercise regimen)
    >eat healthy (DON"T EVER SKIP MEALS)
    *natural and healthy food, you can replace eating rice with sweet potatoes.... etc. or the kind of food that grows (unlike burgers.. and other fancy food and fast foods)
    *drink lots of water: stop or minimize the consumption of softdrinks or soda.
    *stop smoking
    >regular good night sleep
    >and last, change the way you think: don't worry too much when you are starting to live healthy and no visible effects happening yet.. just wait a lil longer, say for about a year, you keep doing these healthy routine everyday. There you'll see the results.

Enjoy and You can do it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by marievasquez View Post
    Just a additional note:

If you really want to lose weight you have to consider the ff:

>regular exercise (running is the best losing weight exercise regimen)
    >eat healthy (DON"T EVER SKIP MEALS)
    *natural and healthy food, you can replace eating rice with sweet potatoes.... etc. or the kind of food that grows (unlike burgers.. and other fancy food and fast foods)
    *drink lots of water: stop or minimize the consumption of softdrinks or soda.
    *stop smoking
    >regular good night sleep
    >and last, change the way you think: don't worry too much when you are starting to live healthy and no visible effects happening yet.. just wait a lil longer, say for about a year, you keep doing these healthy routine everyday. There you'll see the results.

Enjoy and You can do it!!!
    Thanks for sharing these tips. With regards to exercise, I think swimming is still the best (personal opinion). If running, for the ladies, it is better to do slow jog than fast running, coz your calves will just get bigger if you run fast.