Like us on facebook
Follow us on twitter
Follow us on instagram
Follow us on pinterest
Follow Us on Pinterest
Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by PiPi
    superbum,

did you get any purging effect when you started taking it? and how long it lasts?
    i was wondering my pimple is really due to the pearl powder... it's so annoying to see big pimples!!
    Cannot be the powder, I think it's cooling. I took it plus applied it on my huge pimple and it flatten overnight! But Yu Ren Shen selling one tube $10 plus. My mum said she got some old boxes in the fridge (expired already). They are from relatives who went to China. Should I take them?

Cozy Rookie Array

ya. heard that it is cooling. anyway, i will keep trying for 1 month and see how. for applying on pimples, how do you do that? won't it drop off from your face?
    i don't think it's a good idea to consume/use the expired pearl powder.

ya. heard that it is cooling. anyway, i will keep trying for 1 month and see how. for applying on pimples, how do you do that? won't it drop off from your face?
    i don't think it's a good idea to consume/use the expired pearl powder.
    I added a few drops of water to the powder. Then spread the liquid on my pimples. One night uses half a bottle. Think will just use the expired powder on my skin instead of consuming. Such a pity coz I have 3 boxes! Then will ask frens going overseas to help me get. Much cheaper. Will try Chinatown. I find things in Lao Hang Jia too exp and not worth the price.

Cozy Celeb Array

they were selling pearl powder in china in those shops the tour guide brings you to. not sure how authentic or good effect it has. I wouldn't dare to try!!

Quote Originally Posted by sparkles
    they were selling pearl powder in china in those shops the tour guide brings you to. not sure how authentic or good effect it has. I wouldn't dare to try!!
    I think get the more exp ones from depart stores in China should be ok right? I have one box (from relatives) that says will remove pigmentation (freckles, etc). Am using now...so far so good. Some more expired already.

Cozy Celeb Array

but they slash price easily by 50%, even though is proper shop selling pearls and gems. i think it was like 6 or 8 bottles for S$200, then the boss says throw in 2 bottles, and some other freebie like another type of pearl product. I guess it is still affordable. some pp bought though.

GG

channelnewsasia was just introducing it

Quote Originally Posted by sparkles
    but they slash price easily by 50%, even though is proper shop selling pearls and gems. i think it was like 6 or 8 bottles for S$200, then the boss says throw in 2 bottles, and some other freebie like another type of pearl product. I guess it is still affordable. some pp bought though.
    How come it's in bottles? Mine is in a box. each box has got like 10 to 20 doses packed indiv in vials.

Quote Originally Posted by GG
    channelnewsasia was just introducing it
    Serious? I missed it! What did they say?

The one I have in my fridge right now:
    http://tw.f3.page.bid.yahoo.com/tw/auction/c24949591
    Heard a lot of ancient Chinese beauties used to use this...hee x 2...

Cozy Celeb Array kissesfrombeigi's Avatar

i just came back from China recently and i saw many places selling Pearl Powder at very cheap price, around SGD2.

but i'm not so sure about the authenticity as there are fakes everywhere in China.
    They come in packet form though, looks like a packet of flour.

Cozy Rookie Array

i still dare not buy those pearl powder from china.
    for consumption wise, i would rather spend a bit more and buy it from certified manufacturer in Singapore. at least to assure that the pearl powder i consume does not contain any Hg (mercury).
    there are too many 'black heart' manufacturers in china that really freaks me out...

Cozy Rookie Array

Quote Originally Posted by cutypenguin
    I added a few drops of water to the powder. Then spread the liquid on my pimples. One night uses half a bottle. Think will just use the expired powder on my skin instead of consuming. Such a pity coz I have 3 boxes! Then will ask frens going overseas to help me get. Much cheaper. Will try Chinatown. I find things in Lao Hang Jia too exp and not worth the price.
    i have the bad habit of covering my face with pillows. i think by the time i wake up in the morning, all the pearl powder will be on my pillow

i have the bad habit of covering my face with pillows. i think by the time i wake up in the morning, all the pearl powder will be on my pillow
    Ha...ha Me too! My mum always complain my clothing & other stuffs full of funny things (think it's my lotion, etc.) Am seriously thinking of getting some good quality pearl powder for consumption. Any good brands to recommend? Anyone ever buy from Taiwan Auction? Thanks.

Cozy Rookie Array

hi girls...

i bought a masksheet from The Face Shop today n it's got pearl concentrates in it! it claims to clarify n refine skin...i wonder if the effects will be similiar to the pearl powder u girls r talking about...

Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast