Like us on facebook
Follow us on twitter
Follow us on instagram
Follow us on pinterest
Follow Us on Pinterest
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Cozy Rookie Array

Default Cure for big "headless" zits on your chin

Anyone had those kinda big headless zits on your chin?

How do you get rid of it fast?

Yup... I'd like to know too!

Cozy MegaStar Array shootingstar18's Avatar

Usually I would use any soothing/calming mask to reduce the swelling and redness, and also to "calm" them down. Then I'll apply pimple gel on it for a few days continuously if it doesn't subside. But then again, it always reduces itself into scars that are hard to get rid of. Like different coloured spots from my skin colour. For me, it usually takes a longer time to subside and heal as compared to other areas of my face.

Also, try not to agitate it by exfoliating your face when you have pimples/acnes. It will only multiply and worsen.

HTHs!

I will use st ives blemish scrub and apply a layer on the pimple (i will not scrub) as it contains salicylic acid. Next I will rinse off and apply Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask either on my whole face or the pimple itself (I will scrub my whole face, avoiding the pimple if I were to put the mask on my whole face).

Next, I will use either some calming masks or Guardian acne mask.

After which, henry tianus soothing blemish gel.

The next morning, it will look smaller and I will continue with my spot treatment using QHMJM the next morning if I have time, and apply the soothing blemish gel.

If I'm at home all the way, I will apply the soothing blemish gel in around every 3-4 hours (I don't know if I'm allowed to do so, but it works so I don't care )

After around 2 days of QHMJM spot treatment and the pimple gel, the pimple will either have head, or it will shrink till a small bump - where it will form a scab and fall off while I wash my face and there will be nothing left.
    Last edited by happymin; 03-03-2009 at 01:36 PM.

Cozy Rookie Array

wow, that's a lot of steps, happymin. But whatever works, i hate these zits! they take forever to subside and i got a wedding to attend.

BTW, where can i get the Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask and henry tianus soothing blemish gel?

TIA!

shootingstars: i have the same problem too! They scar very easily even without squeezing.

Cozy Celeb Array

Here's what I do:

To bring them to a head, dab a bit of organic raw honey and put on a plaster before heading to bed.

May need a continuous treatment of 3 nights to see effects.

HTHs

Cozy Rookie Array

I know some girls have nothing that work for their headless pimple and it just keeps growing. They would poke a sterile needle through the middle squeeze then use something soothing and anti bacterial etc afterwards. I don't try though, the mere thought of the needle scares me

Cozy MegaStar Array prettyeagle's Avatar

No scrubbing during this period, and I avoid applying moisturiser/whitening stuff/essence etc on that area before it goes away, because that will be like "feeding" the acne. I use only my PCA Skin Phaze 33Acne Cream on it (nothing with salicylic acid because it's useless) for the next few nights, sometimes alternating with deep cleansing masks (QHMJ, Origins CI) until it goes away.

Usually these cystic acne take a long time to go away. Mine usually takes 2 weeks I used to have ALOT of them on my chin too, and my doctor said it is due to hormonal changes in the body. It gets really bad during my menses, because they would appear in clusters! It took a majorly long time for them to clear and by then my entire chin area has bad reddish scars.

My GP recommended me to take a BCP called Diane35 (can check the Oral Medications for Acne thread) and it's been working great so far. I haven't had a major cystic acne in a year *touch wood* and my skin remains very clear till date, with only the occasional blemish.

Cozy Celeb Array felicia_yl2000's Avatar

where can i get Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask ??

My chin zits always appear in clusters... i have like 3 very stubborn ones now. N it always leave me with real ugly scars.

Using neomedrol acne lotion. Helps to reduce the swell of those cystic acne but will leave a mark... n that is what i HATE most... cystic pimples always leave me with very ugly scars.

Cozy Rookie Array

Quote Originally Posted by sereneneres View Post
    Anyone had those kinda big headless zits on your chin?

How do you get rid of it fast?
    I will go to my doc for a small injection(kenacort inj) to make it subside fast. Its really effective esp if you have functions to attend.

Cozy Celeb Array felicia_yl2000's Avatar

prettyeagle: If i remember correctly, u order PCA products from drugstore.com? But when i went to the website.. there are no selection option for singapore buyers.... any idea where can get PCA locally?
    Sandradee: Will it leave a dent on the pimple after injection?

Hey, do you guys with these kind of zits have the same problem? Mine comes up red and angry but has no head.......subsides after a while. But!!!! The same stupid zit will show again at the same place when I am heaty or close to that time of the month and this goes on and on.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandradee View Post
    I will go to my doc for a small injection(kenacort inj) to make it subside fast. Its really effective esp if you have functions to attend.
    how does a jab cost? can I go to any GP to do it?

I also have this kind of zits, headless one, not red but can see inside is full of whitish thingy (maybe sebum). It's very irritating.

Quote Originally Posted by sereneneres View Post
    wow, that's a lot of steps, happymin. But whatever works, i hate these zits! they take forever to subside and i got a wedding to attend.

BTW, where can i get the Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask and henry tianus soothing blemish gel?

TIA!

shootingstars: i have the same problem too! They scar very easily even without squeezing.
    QHMJM I bought from drugstore.com, you can join sprees or ship it your own around $3.99 per tube.
    henry tianus soothing blemish gel, henry tianus

for the jab, my skin doctor told me about it before. i didn't ask him about the price, but i guess i will only go take the jab if i have something really big to attend (siblings'/cousins'/my wedding)

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Bliss View Post
    Hey, do you guys with these kind of zits have the same problem? Mine comes up red and angry but has no head.......subsides after a while. But!!!! The same stupid zit will show again at the same place when I am heaty or close to that time of the month and this goes on and on.
    it's because the stuffs are still inside. I will continue to do my "self-treatments" till it subsides.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast