Follow us on twitter
Follow us on instagram
Follow us on pinterest
Follow Us on Pinterest
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Cozy Celeb Array

Default O HUI - korean

O HUI

anyone using this brand. went to tampines today and i saw this. was pretty attracted as it looks rather classy......

www.ohui.co.kr

Cozy Rookie Array

Hi Joope, my friend used this product and i ever try the sample. OHui is leading cosmetic brand from Korea and many Korean artist used their product ( Rain, and who's the name that act in 200 pounds beauty. They divide their line in 2 ( OHui and Whoo ) The whoo one is really really expensive ( cause it contain korean herbal like red ginseng and so on).
    My friends used their best selling product ermmm, their oil serum ( i forgot the name it is oil serum in 4 color packed in 30 ml bottle with drops ).
    They claim the ingredients taken from deep sea in USA.
    My friend already used 3-4 bottles and she loves it ( she use the green one )
    I ever tried the yellow one ( detoxyfying ). I found it really moisturizing...
    The another best seller was from their whoo product, ermm their ginseng mask ( the name was too har to be remember ).
    They said it work for detoxyfy skin from dullness. It became warm when u apply it.
    But OHui and Whoo was really really expensive compare to SKII, biotherm, and so on...

Cozy Celeb Array

sorry for such late reply as i almost forget i ever start this thread....

okie, so overall is it good? does money=result? today i just bought a cream and serum from WHOO (the hydration series). hope its fine for my sensitive, oily yet super dehydrated skin that also will break out if products dont suit me or too rich......

Oh, I have some samples on Ohui, but no idea what it is and how to use. Maybe will take it out and ask you guys.

Oh Whoo is wonderful. I am using the Qi and Jing Cream, liked it so much that I had a friend to buy the eye cream for me too. The cream is kind of rich but they have a Water in Lotion version that I use in the day. The smell is heavenly, unless you don't like chinese herbal smell of ginseng etc. But frankly speaking, I dont use it everyday religiously, but certainly feels good the next day if I do. Plus, I have no allergic reaction to it. I have skin problem and will break down with lots of brands.

For anyone who wants this two brands, it is a lot cheaper in the airport without the tax, plus, US dollar is a lot lower now. Oh yes, they have the Whoo site in English now, took me a hell of a long time to figure out the Korean when I bought mine.

Cozy Celeb Array

missbliss

yesterday i just bought the CREAM and also the ESSENCE. both S$163 each!!!!!!!!!! feel the pain in my heart its the hydration range.....

http://www.whoo.co.kr/global/english/eng02.jsp

and the SA told me that the foam cleanser is really good, the one has 2 tube a set, 1 for morning and 1 for evening (from the range of the cream you are using)

and now theres a promotion, purchase S$220 up, will get a set of their whitening range. consist of
    - balancer
    - essence
    - lotion
    - cream

pretty generous in size i should say, some 20ml some 10ml and the bottles all sooo... nice!!!!

so you were saying buying from airport is much cheaper, you mean singapore airport? how much cheaper? you remember how much is the cream that you bought? but i guess its the duty free area when we went oversea right and meaning i cant just go in and buy them.....

so seems like you like this brand alot and me too, having skin that is so difficult to balance. oily but dehydrated. tired looking and skin tone uneven. VERY SUPER sensitive...... too rich or too drying gives me problems.
    Last edited by joope; 20-07-2008 at 03:37 PM.

Cozy Rookie Array

Quote Originally Posted by joope View Post
    missbliss

yesterday i just bought the CREAM and also the ESSENCE. both S$163 each!!!!!!!!!! feel the pain in my heart its the hydration range.....

and the SA told me that the foam cleanser is really good, the one has 2 tube a set, 1 for morning and 1 for evening (from the range of the cream you are using)

and now theres a promotion, purchase S$220 up, will get a set of their whitening range. consist of
    - balancer
    - essence
    - lotion
    - cream

pretty generous in size i should say, some 20ml some 10ml and the bottles all sooo... nice!!!!

so you were saying buying from airport is much cheaper, you mean singapore airport? how much cheaper? you remember how much is the cream that you bought? but i guess its the duty free area when we went oversea right and meaning i cant just go in and buy them.....

so seems like you like this brand alot and me too, having skin that is so difficult to balance. oily but dehydrated. tired looking and skin tone uneven. VERY SUPER sensitive...... too rich or too drying gives me problems.
    I can say they're quite generous in giving sample when u purchase. even they really let u try their product on the spot.
    When i was with my friend, the SA give 'mini facial' include double cleansing ( emulsion and foam cleanser ), toner, mask, and serum. So my friean can really see the difference using this product...

missbliss

- balancer
    - essence
    - lotion
    - cream

Oh.. if you don't mind PM to tell me the location of the shop. I am looking for Whoo and not Ohui.

Cozy Celeb Array

missbliss
    oh theres only *1* counter in singapore and they are having both ohui and whoo. its in tampines mall isetan level 1.

Joope...

Do you have any idea how much the Qi and Jin cream is going for? or maybe the eye cream in the same range. It's the one that is richer and in an amber color. Tampines is a bit too far for me to go down at the moment, it will have to take a awhile because SO is going to be real busy. Do they have the really expensive one there too? Can't afford it but just curious, the cream with the rooster looking thing on top....kekeke... TIA

Cozy Celeb Array

missbliss
    i just call up the counter to check the pricing. the FACE cream is S$288 and the EYE cream is S$201. is it alot more expensive than what you pay?

the rooster thingy range is

http://www.whoo.co.kr/global/english/eng08.jsp

OR

http://www.whoo.co.kr/global/english/eng09.jsp

the first one that is in dark red bottle they dont carry. as for the second 1 *gold bottle* i think they have.

or you mean this

http://www.whoo.co.kr/global/english/eng07.jsp

this range is for men though......

hope these infor. is helpful to you.

missbliss
    i just call up the counter to check the pricing. the FACE cream is S$288 and the EYE cream is S$201. is it alot more expensive than what you pay?

the rooster thingy range is

http://www.whoo.co.kr/global/english/eng08.jsp

OR

http://www.whoo.co.kr/global/english/eng09.jsp

the first one that is in dark red bottle they dont carry. as for the second 1 *gold bottle* i think they have.

or you mean this

http://www.whoo.co.kr/global/english/eng07.jsp

this range is for men though......

hope these infor. is helpful to you.

Oh... that's so nice of you to call them for me. It's actually quite a bit more than buying it in Korea airport, but you'll gain just by not having to travel there. I just bought the eye cream for 98 USD and the face cream for about 130 USD (not sure.) Will still go down to the counter to check it out and get the water in cream (white) version for day use.

Hey, this is supposed to be Ohui thread kekeke
    thanks again

When I first started using this range of product few years ago, there was only the amber and white range. This is the star product of brand at that time. Now they have so many more things, ie. the men's series, the whitening, etc.

http://www.whoo.co.kr/global/english/eng06.jsp

Cozy Celeb Array

missbliss

dont mention, and also its okie to talk about whoo here, actually i want this tread for either ohui / whoo since both similar company. oh, i didnt even see the rooster one in the site, i miss that , heee.....

so you have anyone going to korea or anything like that? kekekekeke..... *evil*

so can share what is your skin type and what you are using? and reviews?
    Last edited by joope; 22-07-2008 at 10:17 AM.

missbliss

dont mention, and also its okie to talk about whoo here, actually i want this tread for either ohui / whoo since both similar company. oh, i didnt even see the rooster one in the site, i miss that , heee.....

so you have anyone going to korea or anything like that? kekekekeke..... *evil*

so can share what is your skin type and what you are using? and reviews?
    Joope.. I was just teasing. How much did you get you essence and water in cream for?

I have combination with dehydrated skin, but it's different from time to time due to hormonal changes. Plus i have eczema skin and tend to breakout ONLY on the face nowadays. I have quite difficult skin.

Qi and Jin cream is richer than Water in Cream (is that the one you have?) version that I am considering. The smell of herbs, especially red ginseng is a lot stronger compared to the Water in cream. It's wonderful in air-conditioned room at night, on a flight, long drive and i am the type who likes to have a cream that stays a bit sticky on my face at night. I didn't feel like a prune on my flight to Tokyo with this cream. The other cream that I liked better on flights is from Guerlein, but quite a bit pricier. However, it can be too rich for my skin on certain days, I will wake up to find a few small/tiny blemishes on my face. These days, i thin it with Avene face spray when I apply it. It might be more suitable for people like my mom with aging skin. Like you, I find my skin soft and luminous the next day.

I tried the Water in cream yesterday night and I am happy to find it just right for my skin at night. On dehydrated days, I used to use it in the day.

Qi and Jin eye cream is my favorite among all my eye creams, even when compared to La Mer. Then again, a tiny bit is enough. It hydrates immediately and my lines around the eyes softened after a few days. I am using Estee Lauder (advance night repair) now and it just doesn't seem to work after a while (been using for three months or so, I am half bottle through).

In Yang Balancer is a toner. It's moisturizing. I've walked around the house, forgotten that that is the only thing I have on my face. I find the smell a bit strong for a toner, personally I like toners with milder fragrance (I wonder how natural this is).

Yet to try the essence from this range, but I am looking forward to get the Water in Cream when I am done with the rest (might be a long while from now).

Cozy Celeb Array

missbliss

i am using the SOO YEON cream & essence:

is it what you mention (water in cream)???? if yes, the cream & essence cost me S$163 each...... so i guess its much more than where you bought???

so you are using the QI & JIN series, the SA told me it may be a little too rich for me so that is why i go for the SOO YEON series but she told me the cleanser from the range you use is good, the one that comes in 2 tubes of cleanser, 1 for day and 1 for night and the night one contains GOLD so maybe after i finish my own cleanser i will try that and its not expensive, S$73 and its for 2 tubes!!! wahahahahahaha!!!!!!

but i dont understand, you were saying you are using the QI & JIN cream and its a little rich too, thats why sometimes you will develop some tiny bumps? and you says you wanna buy the water in cream? you mean the one that i am using? but you says you tried that (the water in cream, the one i use) and you say its just right for you. why are you buying the water in cream since you already has it? me sounds confuse right.....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast