Like us on facebook
Follow us on twitter
Follow us on instagram
Follow us on pinterest
Follow Us on Pinterest
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Only Aesthetics

Any one has experience to share?

I stumble upon 1 of their advertisement on 9 Aug's Urban, Pg 20, quite tempted to go for their trial...

No needle mesotheraphy (targetted area slimming) - $26 trial
    Tripolar Radio Frequency (tightens skin, face lift etc) - $26 trial
    DPL (something like IPL i presume) - $1 per shot

http://www.onlyaesthetics.com/

Cozy MegaStar Array prettyeagle's Avatar

My sis used to be working as a aesthetician at OA.

The mesotherapy is a non-invasive procedure. Instrument used is something like a vacuum cleaner () with a suction in the middle with electrical pulses and heat at the sides. The suction is to make sure that you skin is sucked up so ampoules used will be concentrated at the area. The electrical pulses and heat will "beat" the ampoules so that they can be absorbed.

It is said to be 100% absorbed, like the invasive ones using needles. (But she said the beauticians will use very little ampoule solutions for trial. And even lesser after package signing. )

TRF is a heat therapy using a saucer-like instrument. They roll it about your face melting fats. The action can't be stopped if not you'll burn. Said to remove eyebags, tighten skin and melt fats.

DPL - Gel applied first on your face to prevent burns. A light the size of a thumb is punched over the skin (face,armpit,brazillian). Said to remove hair and skin rejuvenation. To remove hair, hair pigments must be thick and dark, if not no effects will be seen. The light works only on specific hair colours. (only dark hair). Only then, hair follicles will be destroyed.

That said, caucasions with light blonde hair will not see significant effects.

$1/shot is only for a first trial. They will get you to buy a minimum of $2000 worth of shots (still at $1/shot). For the average face, one needs 46 shots. Per armpit is about $24. Effects can be seen only after 8-10 sessions depending on individuals.

Cozy Rookie Array

Thanks prettyeagle for the useful insight information..

How about the lipojet?? is it effective... was thinking of trying as I am having big tummy, got rid of it 6 months ago with mesotheraphy at Sloane Clinic, but now it all comes back, and even bigger...

Quote Originally Posted by CC2908 View Post
    Thanks prettyeagle for the useful insight information..

How about the lipojet?? is it effective... was thinking of trying as I am having big tummy, got rid of it 6 months ago with mesotheraphy at Sloane Clinic, but now it all comes back, and even bigger...
    I also have big tummy... How many sessions did u undergo for your last treatment? How much did u pay?

Cozy Rookie Array

Quote Originally Posted by mewmew View Post

I stumble upon 1 of their advertisement on 9 Aug's Urban, Pg 20, quite tempted to go for their trial...

I don't think No needle mesotherapy works, rather straight go for mesotherapy (If you are not afraid of needles, they are micro injections- to melt the fats)combined with Radio Frequency to improve the lymphatic drainage and eliminate the toxins done in the clinic by doctor. Normally salon gimmick is to get people to go in (with unbelievable prices for trial) and persuade you to sign up big packages. I have experienced it before and end up paying thousands of dollars and not finishing the package.

Cozy Rookie Array

i paid 3K at sloane for the mesotherapy and carboxy.. the carboxy is more painful .
    manage to drop one size, and 1 Kg, from small to xtra small.... but now everthing comes back after 6 months..

Quote Originally Posted by Sandradee View Post
    I don't think No needle mesotherapy works, rather straight go for mesotherapy (If you are not afraid of needles, they are micro injections- to melt the fats)combined with Radio Frequency to improve the lymphatic drainage and eliminate the toxins done in the clinic by doctor. Normally salon gimmick is to get people to go in (with unbelievable prices for trial) and persuade you to sign up big packages. I have experienced it before and end up paying thousands of dollars and not finishing the package.

Sounds complicated and scary...

gin

Anyone has tried their Quadplex treatment ? TIA

Default only aesthetic

Hi any one has tried before the facials at only aesthetic? any feedbacks?

I'm currently doing QPX for underarms with OA. QPX is their version of permanent hair removal....it's good! Seriously can see that the hair doesn't grow out as much....I used to epilate...I'm only on my second treatment so haven't seen the full results yet. I'm excited to see myself hairless there...PERMANENTLY

any treatment that worthy to try for dark circle?

Anyone tried ipl from only aesthetics?

Quote Originally Posted by mewmew View Post

that's cheap... i called them ytd to enquire about lipojex... it is $10 per shot... for tummy area alone, the person said will require approximately 30 shots... for arms, she cant be sure unless i turn up for consultation... really expensive considering it costs $300 on tummy alone...

Cozy MegaStar Array dollishchic's Avatar

oh there's a thread for this? my colleague went OA to remove her mole, the derma told her it would take 1-2 months to heal and for the scar to disappear. it's already been more than 4 months and the scar is still there. it's like darkening into a brown spot

oh dear... sounds horrible... did she go back to OA to ask why is that happening???

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast