Like us on facebook
Follow us on twitter
Follow us on instagram
Follow us on pinterest
Follow Us on Pinterest
Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1626343536
    Cozy Rookie Array

Hi lamyl,

can i check if you order from naruko.tw website directly? how's the payment mode??

so far i have only purchased Niu ER products from a local site...would love to try Naruko products..

Quote Originally Posted by lamyl View Post
    Hi Hi, Guess what? I just got my product delivered to my doorstep. The delivery is so efficient, ordered on 14th night and now which is a week away. The cost of delivery though more expensive then buying on spree when taken the rebates into account still was worth the while. I got the tea tree toner, moisturiser, serum, gelly and also the shower foam at around SGD 90 with delivery. Came with samples as well. Definitely worth the buy.

If your friends are going taiwan, can consider asking them to get for you, cause I heard it is just available at Watsons.

Cozy Rookie Array

Quote Originally Posted by globetrekker76 View Post
    Hi lamyl,

can i check if you order from naruko.tw website directly? how's the payment mode??

so far i have only purchased Niu ER products from a local site...would love to try Naruko products..
    Yes, I ordered from naruko.com.tw directly. Payment by Paypal, its easy to open an account either with credit card or dbs account. But to understand the site you need to understand Chinese, I did not try google translator, you can try that.

Just tried it out, I have oily skin and do get breakouts, so far for first application, I like the moisturiser....the only one I found my skin can absorb without feeling sticky. Can update later after a week or so on the use.

Anyone tried Carino waterdrop cream reccomended by Niu er before?

Cozy Rookie Array

Back to review the Naruko Tea Tree Range...its great, didn't quite like the tea tree smell of the toner initially, but have since gotten used to it. I did notice that my face is less prone to break out, and even there is , the size of the acne have gotten smaller.

I utterly loved the moisturiser and Gelly....absorbs well and makes my face fell smooth and hydrated (not oily....I have oily skin) and plumped up without feeling sticky and oily....definitely will continue the use. Though tempted now to get the whitening range cause I want to get rid of the brown spots and blemishes as well.

For the price ( I just take postage as part of price) its worth it.

Cozy Rookie Array

Hi, how much is the vit k eye cream when you buy from spree

Cozy Rookie Array

Quote Originally Posted by lamyl View Post
    Yes, I ordered from naruko.com.tw directly. Payment by Paypal, its easy to open an account either with credit card or dbs account. But to understand the site you need to understand Chinese, I did not try google translator, you can try that.
    Hi, you can save the hassle of ordering from the Taiwan Naruko site as you can buy the products in Singapore now! If you have problem understanding Chinese, you can go to the English version site at www.naruko.sg. The Chinese version one is www.naruko.com.sg

Some of the products are not here yet and we are in the process of ordering them. You can save by being patient, isn't that great? =)

We have received training in Naruko products so we'll be able to provide support on product related issues directly via our sites.

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1626343536