Join CozyCot to get the insider's edge
Like us on facebook
Follow us on twitter
Follow us on instagram
Follow us on pinterest
Follow Us on Pinterest
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Medlite Laser for skin

anyone tried medlite laser? and what is actually the most recommended aesthetic treatment for acne and scars? there seem to be too many in the market..laser peel..IPL...skin resurfacing..and now the medlite laser..which is actually good? [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"][/COLOR]

Cozy Rookie Array

I have been undergoing medlite laser for skin reju & hair removal. works much better for me than others i have tried such as IPL & PPX.
    Last edited by honeygal; 07-12-2006 at 12:31 PM.

Cozy Celeb Array

where did you do this laser at ? Is it the latest technology ? How much is it ? Can fully attain the results with just one treatment ?

Hi

Honeygal: thanks for sharing your comments. so for the medlite laser reju you did for your skin, how many times have you done it? i was told you need at least 5 times to see a visible improvement though usually after one session, you can notice a slight difference to your skin appearance. i tried for the first time yday and was thinkin if i should go back and complete the suggested 4 more times..cos i was interested to try out the radiofrequency treatment as well but that cost about 700-800 per treament...basically i hav some stuborn acne scars which im desperate to get rid off....

Cozy Rookie Array

i go to John Chiam Medical Clinic for Medlite Laser treatment for facial hair removal. the kind doctor usually gives me a 60-40 type of treatment, meaning 60% hair removal, 40% skin firming, so i get the best of both worlds. of course, if you are hairless, you should opt for 100% skin firming so that you get the full benefits. cost is $300 per session,

i have gone for 3 treatments so far. after my first treatment, my face shines a lot less and i do not need to use blotter at all. i find my skin a lot firmer now than before. the huge pores are still there though. hair takes more than a month to grow back. with IPL & PPX, my hair came back within 1 week.

hey, thanks for sharing. ive read about Dr John Chiam the one at ghim moh? so you would reccomend the medlite treatment to ppl in a nutshell? i was calculating and sheesh, the price of vanity is really steep..i dun quite like the sensation but would def continue if the result is good.

Cozy Rookie Array

I have heard so much about Medlite too. It's a brand of lasers from the USA if I am not wrong. There are korean ones or maybe other USA brands too. Different brands different quality. Apparently, this brand has been proven to produce very good results. I heard many people raving about it, and how PCA peel can be combined with Medlite to produce wonderful results.

I tried the korean laser at other clinic before i switch to medlite by Dr John. I find that the korean laser is more painful and results was not as fast as medlite.

Hi Gold -- so hw do u find the medlite treatment so far? i only been to my first and apparently my frens told me my complexion did became better so am going for the second one in 3 weeks time. i was told as well that by combining with the peel, it will reap wonderful results but am hesitant what will the peel be like as id still need to go to work. anyone tried the medlite + peel?

Cozy Rookie Array

Well Dr Chan from Paragon (62352343) has the latest MedLite C6 and he charges only $250 per session for cozycot forumers. I've tried the older model MedLite but I think the newest one is more effective. He also gives free consultation and is not pushy at all, not like some of the previous doctors I've visited.

Default medlite c6

Hi- for this medlite laser for skin rejuvenation, how long does the effect last? I've tried IPL but after a few sessions i dont see anymore improvement. The price of the treatment doesnt seem to be proportional to the results.

Is it painful? Can you describe the procedure?

Cozy Rookie Array

HI Cotters

May i check does the medlite laser remove scars. Normally how many sessions do i need to do to see significant results. Thank You!

Cozy Rookie Array

anyone knows what model of Medlite laser Dr John uses?

Hi Ayap,
    what improvements do you see after going to Dr Chan for laser?

xelle22,
    My skin has cleared up a lot with the combination of laser and peel. Now i am left with some scars which Dr John said i need a couple more sessions of laser+peel to lighten of the scars.

As for the peel,my face did not experience any peeling effect,just a shiny and smooth face for a couple of days. Dr John only did 2 layers for the 1st time and will be going for the 2nd peel next mth.From what i know each skin react diff to the peel so i think you better ask Dr John would be better.

Cozy Rookie Array

The combination of peel and medlite laser is great I think! I just consulted Dr Calvin Chan at Paragon recently. He is very thorough with his explaination. I have some marks and some light pitted scars. After the peel and laser, I think it is so much smoother now.

If you have budget constrain, just start off with PCA peel first. Once you are happy with the result, and want to advance further to lighten the really old darkened marks, you can consider laser to tackle those old problems. I personally feel that the peel did smoothened and brightened my complexion. Controls my oily problem too!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast