Like us on facebook
Follow us on twitter
Follow us on instagram
Follow us on pinterest
Follow Us on Pinterest
Page 180 of 305 FirstFirst ... 160170178179180181182190200 ... LastLast
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 4564
    Cozy Star Array beauticonnexion's Avatar

anyone tried the Radio Frequency Theraphy before? I read that it helps to even out skintone....

Quote Originally Posted by hushpei View Post
    1) where you go for facial?
    Life Swan Beauty Studio @ Clementi Central

2) what type of facial treatment did you opt for?
    Basic facial

3) what's your review?
    Good! The therapist Alicia is really paitient and gentle, remove every trace of dirt on my face! and the massage is a plus! haha
    Products from Paris, Mary Cohr.

4) how much is it per session / per package?
    $38 per session

5) how often is your facial routine?
    Monthly and as and when I feel like it
    Can provide their contact details? Plan go before CNY...

I did whitening facial yesterday! my skin looks brighter today! cause the therapist told me that I don't need those combat acne stuffs, so used whitening mask on me.

Cozy Rookie Array

did anyone near bishan try this facial salon before? its at Blk 505 Bishan St 11 #01-438 , its called Professional beauty and slimming centre. price from 45 onwards.. is it good?

Cozy Rookie Array

Quote Originally Posted by VoxyPop View Post
    has anyone tried out the facial by Adeline Beauty Group? i was walking past their booth at Bugis today and was told that they are having a promotion. $49 for a facial treatment. seems that they are actually from Malaysia but have 3 outlets in Singapore also. i signed up for this one-time treatment to see how it goes since the treatment i received from another shop wasnt that good and the treatment quite pricey.

i was kinda hesitant to sign up because i dont know whether they are some gimmick or something. but they have a shop, so i thought it was rather okay to trust, but skills wise i wouldnt know until i tried.

so has anyone tried it out?

btw, im afraid they might ask me to sign up for their facial package. lets say i dont want to sign up, what is a nice way to say no huh? always very hard for me to say no to such things..
    hi! VoxyPop, I also got "convinced" to get the special package @ Adeline for S$49. till now, i do not have the courage to try it out cause im afraid that they'll ruin my face for CNY. Plus, i think they're kinda hard-selling since i was hold up by them for like 30mins?

However, my friend intro-ed me this Beauty Salon @ East Point Shopping Mall and i couldnt remember the name of the shop. But i manage to get an appt with them this afternoon at 3pm. I think their price is kinda ex for a student, approx. S$89/session. From the call, she told me it varies to different skin types and if you're a student, discount will be given to respective levels if you signup for the packages

Looking forward to the session and will update here after the treatment.
    Bless me that there will not be any pimple breakout after the session.

Cozy Rookie Array

B B G Beauty Centre

The beauty therapist will advise accordingly.

3) what's your review?
    Extremely happy with the results. ITs a comfortable n relaxing process. Eileen's been my beauty therapist for 5 yrs and still i'm very satisfied each time i went. She gave short massage n no selling of packages.

$70 for facial & $15-$30 for eye treatment (Which is extremely soothing)

As n when i feel there's a need.. Average once in 2-3 months..

Cozy Rookie Array

Spa-lon @ East Point Mall, Simei

Cleansing and reduce dark spots

3) what's your review?
    Satisfied with their services - the one who served me actually gave me a blanket as she knew that im feeling cold. As a 1st-timer, the extraction was bearable and the after effect was still alright mayb cause i chose to add cooling mask after the treatment.

Eye treatment was rather soso but the massage was enjoyable

$872(inclu GST) for 10 sessions ( includes extraction, massage, cooling mask and mask to reduce dark pigment)
    $428(inclu GST) for 10sessions of eye treatment.

I think i'll go once every 3weeks

The person is not exactly very hardselling. At first i opt for the normal facial which is S$600++ but she asked me to add abit more to use the products which suits my skin type so that my complexion will be improved. Also, she intro-ed me products which i have serious problems(eg dark circles). She also advised me to signup as member to enjoy a free facial, 50% on products and a body massage.

Overall, after my 1st visit, my face indeed became smooth and radiant. my sessions lasted about 3hours which includes the consultation. they do not rush things even they have to attend another customer. the after-effect of extractions didnt last long as now, it's gone!

however, i still **** it's kinda expensive for a student like me. lucky i worked and have a small income to do such facials.

Hi all,

I going for facial tomorrow at Kalo Beauty (Yishun Branch).
    I taking up their promo Facial Buy 1 free1 only for this month only.

My friend try comment very good, told me must go

If you want to catch the promo you can call Yishun 6756 0727
    Tampines-67820846 for appointment.

Quote Originally Posted by starella View Post
    Can provide their contact details? Plan go before CNY...
    its at Clementi Central, beside Hang Ten/Kelly hair services. Life Swan Beauty.
    u can call 68733389/96699351 for appt
    i just did my virgin diamond peeling yesterday.. hehez

Cozy Rookie Array

Quote Originally Posted by momo-san View Post
    While reading Today paper, I saw there is this promotion of 388 for 10 session by Asian Skin Solution. Have anyone went there for facial before and any review to share with me?
    pls don't go for it.
    their hard selling is incredibly GOOD.
    they keep pushing me with lotsa package thus got me so frustrated.
    one of the consultant keep telling me how bad my face is, PSYCO PSYCO and PSYCO!

Hi Starella,
    I go to home based salon in AMK central area.
    can write to her for appt enquiry...
    foralloveu@yahoo.com.sg
    SweeK
    hope this info is not to late for u...

Quote Originally Posted by starella View Post
    Hi, may I ask for the contact details of the home based salon? Interested to try it out before CNY Thanks!

ooo... not very sure about that as I have oily skin and its helping great with Guasha...
    anyway, she also do a signature and some others.

Quote Originally Posted by Aud View Post
    But Guasha on the face is not recommended for people with sensitive, oily or acne-prone skin. What else would the AMK lady do in place of guasha for customers with such skin?

Quote Originally Posted by rabbitwsk View Post
    Hi Starella,
    I go to home based salon in AMK central area.
    can write to her for appt enquiry...
    foralloveu@yahoo.com.sg
    SweeK
    hope this info is not to late for u...
    Hi rabbitwsk, really appreciate ur info but I'm going back malaysia JB this friday night doubt possible to have facial before CNY Nevertheless, will email her when back to try it out

Do you roughly know what are the different facial types she offer and the prices? Mine's combination & sensitive skin...

Cozy Rookie Array

I've jus recently signed up their S$388 package + S$1K Dermabrasion package. Had my first facial on 12 Jan. The beautician who did my facial was good but the consultant was pushy. They wanted me to try their RHF (face-lift) @ S$90 + GST. After trial, she pester me to upgrade my original S$388 package To RHF by topping another S$600+ GST. I was already late from picking my daughter up after the facial finished at 1.15pm as my daughter finishes school at 1.30pm, but she kept pressurising me to upgrade even after I've repeatedly told her that I did not want to incur additional costs. She kept using "delay tactic" by holding back from issuing the additional invoice for the trial face-lift. As I was worried about my daughter, I had no choice but gave in to pressure and sign the package. I have not made payment yet as the NETS machine was down that day and when i told them that i do not want to upgrade my package (i was made to sign up under duress at that moment) a few days later, they insisted that i pay up and refused to alter the invoice and accept my payment of S$90 + GST for trial face lift. I've lodged a complaint to CASE.

Cozy Rookie Array

seng kang (near bakau lrt)home bASED SALON

basic cleansing
    3) what's your review?
    Satisfied with their services - very satified when she press the blackhead n pimple not very pain as compared to the 21 century press until my whole face turn red lol my whole family go to her for facial and all very satified with her
    $28 for 1 session ( includes extraction, massage, mask)if dun wan massage can change double mask also the mask is also very good got cooling effect i like it
    per mth

The person is not exactly very hardselling. first time go got free eye mask i think sth like thtat worth of $10 e products which suits my skin type so that my complexion will be improved.she dont ask me to buy their product also she also do other things like waxing ear candling (i going to try out soon will post after i try)massage etcsometime when my skin is very bad the person will advise you to change ur face n shoulder massage to double mask.

Overall, after my 1st visit, my face indeed became smooth and radiant. my sessions lasted about 2hours she do not rush things. the after-effect of extractions didnt last long as now, it's gone!

i think it is cheap i now studen.t
    Last edited by windy1991; 21-01-2009 at 10:34 PM.