Like us on facebook
Follow us on twitter
Follow us on instagram
Follow us on pinterest
Follow Us on Pinterest
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by michelle
    hey girl, got this off nsc.com.sg

Consultation charges are tabulated below. (wef 1 Jan 2004) Medication, treatment and investigations are charged separately.

First Consultation
    Private
    (1) Senior Consultation $69.30
    (2) Consultant/Assoc Consultant $54.00
    Subsidized $21.00

Repeat Consultation
    Private
    (1) Senior Consultation $48.90
    (2) Consultant/Assoc Consultant $43.80
    Subsidized: $21.00
    hi michelle..
    is the price u state already subsidized?

Cozy Rookie Array

Quote Originally Posted by artichoke
    Yes Dory, to get the subsidy, you have to get a referral from a doctor in polyclinic.
    can anyone PLEASE reccommend any polyclinics one can go to to get the refferal letter for the NSC? I live around the orchard area. Thanks

Cozy Rookie Array

hi there!
    may i know what will the consultants do upon first, second and future visits? just medication and cream only? will they tell me what are the causes for my outbreaks? is it better to go for facials or NSC?

Cozy Rookie Array

Default National skin centre

anybody went NSC before? Any reviews about that?
    Think of going.

Cozy Rookie Array

been to NSC for my eczema. Paid @ subsidized rate $21. Medication aro $12 each time. Doctor ok only. But long waiting time. Eg my app time is 2pm. but only went in to see the doctor @ aro 4pm.

Cozy MegaStar Array Sweet Secrets's Avatar

i went NSC before for my acne condition...can't rem how much it costs cuz it was 4 yrs ago. Still studying that time so paid quite cheap for it. The doctor was great! I saw this male doctor initially but he transferred me to another female doctor. The female doc was wonderful, she recommended me a simple face wash and differin, with oral medications, and my face cleared up in 3 months time. But i had to follow up for until 9 months to monitor the effects.

Cozy Rookie Array

How much it cost at the polyclinic ? If it wasn't very serious, is it possible that doctor from polyclinic will give u medication instead of asking you to go to National Skin Center ?

Cozy Rookie Array

hey gals,

im thinking of booking an appt with nsc...its my first time doing so
    is it usually hard to schedule an appt? am hoping to secure an appt this coming weekend or next.

Shouldn't be too hard as a private patient... You can even make your appointment online (and choose the available doctor) iirc. Weekdays are pretty easy, not sure about the weekends though. hths!

Cozy Rookie Array watermelonpoo's Avatar

hello cotters. just wanna share my experience with NSC today since i just came back from my appt.. it was my first time going there and i went in as a private patient so i paid around $54 for the consultation and $48+ for my medications.

it was surprisingly easy for me to book an appt considering i just called them yesterday. so i waited around 10 mins for the doc to call my number. her name is dr priya sen. she is very young and pretty and has veryyy squeaky clean face. first thing she ask me if i am really eurasian because i think her screen showed my particulars including my race and when i say yes i am eurasian, she asked me again as if the race on my IC is wrongly printed or something. hahaha. but i dont blame her cos i look 100% malay and i have only 1/4 european blood. LOL.

somehow i felt she didnt explain in detail about my acne scars and small pimples. she just said, "listen to me ok. dont touch ur face. dont squeeze ur pimples. i give u some antibotics and cleanser and some cream. see me in 2 months."

then i went to the pharmacy and paid for the antibotics (doxycycline), cleanzplus cleanser, dalacin topical lotion to use in the morning and differin to use at night. i was kinda surprised that she didnt give me any sunblock, moisturizers or toner to use...

does that mean that i dont need to use toner/moisturizers anymore.. because i have been using at least a 3 step facial products all this while... do you think i should buy additional toner / moisturizers / sunblock??

Cozy Rookie Array

Hi cotters,
    Anyone done fraxel treatment at NSC? trying to get some feedbacks whether this treatment works well or not as the cost is very expensive. Pls kindly share some advices. Thx a bunch!!

Cozy Rookie Array

Quote Originally Posted by watermelonpoo View Post
    hello cotters. just wanna share my experience with NSC today since i just came back from my appt.. it was my first time going there and i went in as a private patient so i paid around $54 for the consultation and $48+ for my medications.

it was surprisingly easy for me to book an appt considering i just called them yesterday. so i waited around 10 mins for the doc to call my number. her name is dr priya sen. she is very young and pretty and has veryyy squeaky clean face. first thing she ask me if i am really eurasian because i think her screen showed my particulars including my race and when i say yes i am eurasian, she asked me again as if the race on my IC is wrongly printed or something. hahaha. but i dont blame her cos i look 100% malay and i have only 1/4 european blood. LOL.

somehow i felt she didnt explain in detail about my acne scars and small pimples. she just said, "listen to me ok. dont touch ur face. dont squeeze ur pimples. i give u some antibotics and cleanser and some cream. see me in 2 months."

then i went to the pharmacy and paid for the antibotics (doxycycline), cleanzplus cleanser, dalacin topical lotion to use in the morning and differin to use at night. i was kinda surprised that she didnt give me any sunblock, moisturizers or toner to use...

does that mean that i dont need to use toner/moisturizers anymore.. because i have been using at least a 3 step facial products all this while... do you think i should buy additional toner / moisturizers / sunblock??
    Hi, how much do you paid for the antibiotics, cleanser and cream in total?

Cozy Rookie Array watermelonpoo's Avatar

its around $48 IIRC...

anyone visited NSC for their back acne problems??

anyone knows if i can request for a senior consultant thru the polyclinic?

also i red the website, it has resident and non resident charges. any one knows what that means?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast