email signup
Join CozyCot to get the insider's edge
Like us on facebook
Follow us on twitter
Follow us on instagram
Follow us on pinterest
Follow Us on Pinterest
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

i have big feet, bought a pair of itti and otto black patent heels from robinson's, 40 was too big, 39 was too small... the SA stretched size 39 and it fitted me ok, but i think the shoes shrunk again after i bought it home...

realise from this thread that the shoes have to be stretched for at least a wk! feel kinda cheated... how? *** i bring it back to robinson's and ask them to stretch for me?

Well, I bought from mondo (tampines), stretch one time ok go home too small, then I brought it back and left it there for one week, after that it seems to be ok now. So it is possible that this other shop may give you this kind of service.

Cozy Rookie Array

Can send to shoekey Plaza Sing #B2-42, and Lucky Plaza #02-058, take about two days to expand and only $5.00

If you are looking for shoe expander, have to buy it from other country cos singapore are selling way too expensive... It's around 50 to 70 dollars for each side...

But don't waste the money, just send to the cobbler...

Cozy Rookie Array

Joelle - Yes, got to leave the shoes there for at least two days... if not it's not consider expanded, one or two hours is not enough... Maybe you can take your shoes back and ask them to expand for you again...

Cozy Rookie Array

didn't know shoe extender are so expensive my friend bought hers in hong kong around $30-40 for one side so 2 complete both both side of the shoe take about 4-5 days

hi girls, thanks for the quick reply.

didnt wanna take the trouble to go all the way back to Raffles City from the west side (where I live and work). without knowing what to expect, so I wrote a note to them via their website. to tell them of the "poor advice" i was given, particularly the fact that the so-called expansion done was not professional and couldnt have been permanent given the short time the girl spent on my shoes.

got a call later that evening (well done, Robinsons) by the store manager and says they wil replace with a pair of size 40 with insoles, but i told her i've already worn the shoes for a day, so they arent brand-new, would they exchange... she asked me to meet her at the store, she'll take a look first, then see what they can do...

now keeping my fingers crossed, hopefully i'll get a pair of size 40, on hindsight - i'd rather have big shoes with insoles than small shoes with blisters

Cozy Rookie Array

actually itto and otto shoes will expand quite a lot. i'm a local 36 but i have to wear 35 for their heels because they will expand as they are genuine leather.

hi pinko, my heels r black patent and i've worn them for a day, already getting blisters but they r still too tight to be comfortable. i've had itti & otto leather shoes before, yea they expanded quite a lot, which is why i bought one size smaller but this is really too painful to wear...

What does the shoe expander look like?
    I'm not sure if those that I've seen at department stores are shoes expanders as I always thought those were to be put into shoes so as to retain their shapes?
    Which Isetan or dept store have them? Thanks!

Edited to add:
    Anyone going to AMK? Just saw on another board that the cobbler in front of NTUC at AMK hub sells the expander for $40. Can someone check it out? Thanks!
    Last edited by zjaninez; 30-07-2007 at 07:32 PM.

Digging this thread up again... just wanna make sure that shoe expander works coz one of the roadside cobbler at HV told me that it doesn't and told me not to waste money on it but i have a few pairs of shoes which i hope can expand the front bit as they are squeezing my toes tight

Cozy MegaStar Array prettyeagle's Avatar

I saw the wooden shoes expander selling in IMM Daiso. At $2, it is cheap and affordable. Give it a try

Thanks prettyeagle! I shall pop by Daiso to take a look. $2 is definitely cheaper than $17

Cozy Rookie Array

Those at daiso are not shoes extander, those are shoe tree. It is used to insert into the shoes and maintain it's shape.

Shoes extender aint cheap in SG. I ordered mine from Taiwan for only NT$100 and i just just it to expand my shoes.

Oh is that right? Hmmm i planned to go down tomorrow after work but if it's really shoe tree then no need to go down now

But is the extender thingy really affective in your opinion?

chloe_chloe

from which website did u get it from? is it good? pls share

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast