Follow us on twitter
Follow us on instagram
Follow us on pinterest
Follow Us on Pinterest
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Cozy Rookie Array

same here lol i would buy it if it's really comfy

Cozy Rookie Array

all the time from Charles and Keith because their shoes are so pretty but have zero lasting power!

Cheers,
    Shu.
    shushings.blogspot.com
    Last edited by CozyCot_Rose; 06-07-2011 at 06:09 PM. Reason: Referral Link is not Allowed

Cozy Rookie Array

I do this all the time.. with apparel too! I only own five things but have them in multiple colours!

Cozy Rookie Array

haha, you're not too unusual la. I usually buy 2 pairs - same deisng, same color. when there's sale. Esp when the shoes are super comfy kind...like Tracee (avail at Robinsons etc). cos of the shape of my feet, hard to find shoes that fit comfortably! :-))

Cozy Rookie Array

i usually wont.. prefer to have a variety of designs & colours.
    i'd never knew anyone who would do that so i'm surprised to see this thread! lol =))

I will actually but lucky is not often.....sometimes u just love every colour the design comes in cos everything is SO pretty!! Will regret if i miss the boat...hahaha

Cozy Rookie Array

nope, not for shoes.
    but for clothes, too many times. HAHA.

Cozy Rookie Array

I will if I have a little more money to spend on shoes! Once I stop accumulating different designs I like from different places, I would consider repeating some shoes in different colours...

Already done so with my tory burches cos they're the only ballet flats that look good on me ALL THE TIME! For the exception of Lanvin but at 500-600 bucks a pop, I'd rather wait. Would also love to start collecting Loubs in different colours but there are too many gorgeous designs!

Cozy Rookie Array

Glad to know that I am not the only one guilty of buying the same design in different colors!!

FLS
    Cozy Rookie Array

yes, i will buy them if the shoes are really comfy and i really lije them alot!!

recently, i just bought a pair of tory burch while at hk in lane crawford. heard so much rad about tory burch. if it proves to be what reviews r saying, i'd start to collect tory burch in other colors!!

hehe

i definitely will. not only for shoes, but also for some shirts as well. but i will often go for basic colors that can be played around with like black, white or blue.

Cozy Rookie Array

Wow I never knew anyone who bought shoes in different colour... The most I did was bought back the exact same design in same colour as the old pair was worn out...

Cozy Rookie Array orangeyjellybeany's Avatar

I never did that. But my friend buys like that and I fits her personality because she's really a fun person. For me, I like to have different colors and different designs

Cozy Rookie Array

no! i love variety

Cozy Rookie Array i_am_prettyroan's Avatar

Oh no I will never do that. I rather find other design. I have patience in looking for a shoes that is cute in red color (just a sample color) or in yellow or in pink. If you also observe there are shoes that is much cuter in pink color or other colorful shades than being in black only. So thats my way of shopping for shoes.

My mum is like that even in clothes. When she shops she is getting almost all the same design in different color. But then she is giving it out to my cousins when she realize she doesn't like it. Crazy.. LOL!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast