Join CozyCot to get the insider's edge
Like us on facebook
Follow us on twitter
Follow us on instagram
Follow us on pinterest
Follow Us on Pinterest
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by fairyhigh View Post
    I buy shoes from cotton on. They're cheap and lousy but i doesnt hurt so much when i throw them away every other month
    ..Wow, that sounds very wasteful & not very eco-friendly. Doesn't it look unsightly though? I work in retail and I see women all the time unknowingly wearing ballet flats made for slimmer feet and it just looks terrible, seeing the sides of their feet not properly covered, and their flats all stretched out. I used to wonder why my feet looked different, then I realized it's because my feet were wide. >.>

I've got flat feet in addition to wide, so I need proper support from brands like Rockport, Ecco, etc. Thanks for the advice though.

Cozy Rookie Array

Hello ladies, I am not sure if self-advertising is allowed here. Many apologies if it's not allowed. I recently launched one style of shoes fitting for wide-size feet. Kayla in Tan with pretty bows at the back. Will that suit you, you reckon? Come by to mimarse.livejournal.com and let me know what you think!

P.s. I have wide size feet too and I too am in need of shoes like you. Sigh

xo,
    mimarsé

Quote Originally Posted by Shopatmimarse View Post
    Hello ladies, I am not sure if self-advertising is allowed here. Many apologies if it's not allowed. I recently launched one style of shoes fitting for wide-size feet. Kayla in Tan with pretty bows at the back. Will that suit you, you reckon? Come by to mimarse.livejournal.com and let me know what you think!

P.s. I have wide size feet too and I too am in need of shoes like you. Sigh

xo,
    mimarsé
    No worries, I welcome any suggestions as long as it's related to the topic (not sure if CC does but I see that your post hasn't been removed by the mods ). Thanks for the recommendation; I can't handle most high-heels though, only ones w/ really thick and chunky heels. Even then I find them quite achy to walk in (I'm starting to think I might really need to get one of those Scholl gel pads to support my arch).

Anyway, here's a new addition to the list of places to get wide-fit shoes! I recently checked w/ New Look & found out that they no longer bring in wide-fit shoes.. But not to worry, Payless (US shoe chain that recently expanded in SG) has them! Am planning to get my first pair from them tomorrow since I need a new pair of shoes for work.. Wish me luck! (:

for cheap alternative.. i will go to mitju, they have up to size 41
    else Geox / Rockport/Clarks/Aerosoles are my usual suspects, but each pair always leave a hole in my wallet.

Payless has wide-fit shoes too, but i still had blisters from one of their black heels for work. sigh. Another downside to Payless, the designs are limited or they don't bring in new stock fast enough.

Cozy Rookie Array

Quote Originally Posted by alyssasara View Post
    for cheap alternative.. i will go to mitju, they have up to size 41
    else Geox / Rockport/Clarks/Aerosoles are my usual suspects, but each pair always leave a hole in my wallet.

Payless has wide-fit shoes too, but i still had blisters from one of their black heels for work. sigh. Another downside to Payless, the designs are limited or they don't bring in new stock fast enough.
    I can't find Aerosoles in singapore anymore...
    used to have at CK tangs..

u still able to see this Aerosoles in singapore??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12