Join CozyCot to get the insider's edge
Like us on facebook
Follow us on twitter
Follow us on instagram
Follow us on pinterest
Follow Us on Pinterest
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by mschaixiaojie View Post
    for odd sizes like mine, i think its too risky to buy shoes online as they always have different cuttings.
    yes i agree... i don't think I will buy shoes without being able to try it first. different cuts and different designs may not be the same even if it's the same size

Cozy Rookie Array

well i do know of friend who got perfect fit shoes online but guess online shoes is not for me.

Hmms, I was wondering about the sizing of GoJane.com
    Their shoes r yummy nice!! But im worried about the fit, I bought shoes from a Korea wesite before but its too big >.< Wasted 60 bucks on 2 pairs of "shoe decor"

Check the GoJane thread where many girls have indicated a guide on how to buy the shoes, e.g. buy 0.5 size up for closed or pointy ones, etc. Might differ a little from individual to individual. Of course the risk factor exists.

Quote Originally Posted by huffie View Post
    beautify4life UrbanOg is a US website right? do you remember how much you paid for shipping?
    Hey, i always join sprees and shipping is about $8-$15? $15 was because the spree organiser shipped in with shoe boxes and shipping for a pair of flats was $15! super expensive! heels and wedges are $10-$12 while flats are $8(if the organiser ships without shoe boxes) HTHS!

Quote Originally Posted by lyra View Post
    beauty4life, sorry to hear your shoes didn't fit. That has also happened to me before. These days, I order 1/2 to 1 size larger for closed toe shoes. If they're still too big, I use insoles for a better fit. By the way, how about reselling your urbanog shoes at cozycot? That's what a lot of cotters do when their spree items are the wrong size.
    Mine were wedges! i'm a size 10 and for my first wedges buy, i got size 10 and it was too big. i put insoles and all the weird stuff but it is still tooo big. i really wanted a pretty pair of wedges so i got another different pair at size 9 and to my horror, it is still too big.
    i wanted to sell it but it's so pretty. i can't bear to sell it. haha.(wierdo i know)

-----
    i guess you never know if you can fit in 100% unless you are very sure which size you are for which cut. to play safe, just buy in real life! or choose webs that you can find the shoes IRL whereby you can try and know the correct size.

bigapplered i guess its much safer to buy when you refer to actual feet measurements instead of sizing like 6, 7 or 37 etc cos these may differ among countries and even brands. i'm an awkward size, sometimes 37 and sometimes 38 so i actually quite like buying from gmarket where the shoes go buy actual feet measurements! they usually fit true too, i havent had one that didn't fit well and i have bought like, 4 pairs?

Cozy Rookie Array

it's good to purchase online for other options since shoes in sg are quite boring from time to time or not very comfortable to wear.

for me the best part is to buy birkenstock with free shipping at a much lower price than in stores.

Totally agree that singapore's shoes cannot make it.

It takes me forever to find a pair that I like and the price is not too crazy

Cozy Rookie Array

Yup! It's hard for me to find shoes in Singapore, so I stick to online shops that I have bought from, and go up a size when in doubt :p

Cozy Rookie Array

Buy Aldo shoes on US website and have it ship to vpost and back to Singapore. Some of the clearance items are quite nice and definitely cheaper then Singapore.

Cozy Rookie Array

I recently bought some shoes via shoes.com!
    they have a really wide variety and i hate it when people have the same shoes as me in singapore so i guess shipping them back would be a better choice for those who wnt to be unique..

I tried shipping back via tarazz.com instead of vpost and they gave me a 10% discount off my purchase cus i bought 3 pairs! awesomee!

I've been browing shoes from Taiwan, like from Fashion Market, but really not sure if I should join a spree, although the shoes are lovely and cheap. Anyone know if Singapore bring in shoes from Taiwan and sell? I don't mind even if its higher price then joining a spree. At least you get to try and see and touch the actual item.

Cozy Rookie Array

but i am worry abt the fit, lousy fit will cause the feet alot of discomfort.

agreed.. its far better to buy from shops than online for shoes!

Cozy Rookie Array

Quote Originally Posted by huffie View Post
    Wondering if you girls have bought any shoes online? Or will you consider buying shoes online?

Saw a pair of shoes that I really like but not sure if I should get it.
    it's best if they have the same store in your country where u can give it a try before buying online at a cheaper price. some have different cutting and might not fit. if you really want to buy, it's okay if it's too small bc i saw a video online where u can stretch your shoes with ice but too big a size is just too bad.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast