email signup
Join CozyCot to get the insider's edge
Like us on facebook
Follow us on twitter
Follow us on instagram
Follow us on pinterest
Follow Us on Pinterest
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

i think i will head down to Heatwave soon, i love heels even i have to walk up 137 steps and 4 storeys up to the office

Cozy Rookie Array

heatwave shoes is really comfy.... bought a pair of heels 3-4 yrs ago, still wearing now.... design *** very nice....

ladies, grab a pair and u will know how good it is....

lol.....

Quote Originally Posted by Anfield View Post
    for the designs i like, they always don't have size 40!
    thats my size too

Cozy Rookie Array

I like their heels too...but agreed that the design wise is vy slow, and not that up to trend. if only they can have something similar design to ninewest or aldo ...

Cozy Rookie Array

Quote Originally Posted by Renie View Post
    i'm already tall... cant really wear heels already.... i dont wanna look like a towering giant
    dont know if you re still reading this. but how tall are you? hahaha
    im a tall girl but i absolutely absolutely adore heels!!!! although its a problem when it comes to bfs and heel sizes in singapore. cant even wear 40 for some smaller cuttings.

anyone got a photo of the heels recommended here? i havent heard of it before..
    really want to look. and i cant just pop in to the shops cause im not in sg.

Quote Originally Posted by deebz View Post
    it is towering but totally not hurting!
    i am a convert too.

they improved alot over these years, i just got two pairs earlier, really hope they have prettier designs

Cozy Rookie Array

hihi! I'm a convert too!! I simply love their heels even though they are so high.. but it makes our legs look so 'sexy' and elongated..hahaha...

It was my colleague who introduced it to me after I asked her where she bought her pairs from cos they're so nice! I went down to FEP and tried.. wooo... I must say even tho its high, but it's still so comfy and slip-proof.

I think C&K are trying to cut cost or ***.. cos realise that most of their shoes dont haf the slip-proof soles..hmm..

HeatWave Rockz! hehe.. but hope they come out with more designs.. hee...

one thing about heatwave, their heels part do not last. i walk super fast, trust me, and the heels part now worn off, and will make the squeak2 sound. need to send for repair since they are total comfy!

my bf's elder sis has like 20 pairs of heatwave or smth. she is super into it. she was the one who recommended it, and she patronise them when the first started already.

the comfort lies in their rubber soles. somehow it makes ur feet have that bounce when u walk? i dunno.

they always run out of small size...
    i never have a chance to get any heels i like from this shop coz they run outta stock everytime i found any heels i like...

Cozy Rookie Array borrowedheaven's Avatar

***. this is tempting me. I shall drop by heatwave and get a pair of heels. Rubber soles sounds good. thanks for the recommendation girls.

Cozy Star Array

Quote Originally Posted by deebz View Post
    one thing about heatwave, their heels part do not last. i walk super fast, trust me, and the heels part now worn off, and will make the squeak2 sound. need to send for repair since they are total comfy!
    hi deebz... how long do you usually wear the shoes for before they start wearing off?

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl_Lee View Post
    They're having promotion now, bought a pair at 20% off, got another 5% off the sale price for this pair and SA said if I get another pair, she'll deduct $4 off the 2nd pair. Not sure has it ended or not as I was there last Sun.
    went to it and discover that they actually mark up the prices.... felt like a bit cheating.....

Default Heat Wave

I simply love their heels... they do not cause me any blisters like CnK... CnK used to have very comfy heels like Heatwave but no more.... i used to buy one pair of their heels every month on pay day as a gift to myself but now stop as i think i have wasting money... ha!!

Cozy Star Array

Quote Originally Posted by Enon View Post
    went to it and discover that they actually mark up the prices.... felt like a bit cheating.....
    How much is the mark up? I never bought their shoes before that.

There's no 20% off when I went to their shops recently.

Quote Originally Posted by Enon View Post
    I simply love their heels... they do not cause me any blisters like CnK... CnK used to have very comfy heels like Heatwave but no more.... i used to buy one pair of their heels every month on pay day as a gift to myself but now stop as i think i have wasting money... ha!!
    Yes, charles and kieth just make my feet have blisters nowadays. Rally bad I guess its time to try Heatwave!

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast