email signup
Join CozyCot to get the insider's edge
Like us on facebook
Follow us on twitter
Follow us on instagram
Follow us on pinterest
Follow Us on Pinterest
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

thanks sugaricing83! ya i feel weird too esp in public transport! I'm like giant when i wear my heels! Worst of all, i always buy those heels that's at least 3 inches.. buy buy buy & never wear.. If only SO is 1.8 & above then i will look smaller.. ;p

Cozy Rookie Array

ya i always want to have the "xiao niao yi ren" size..... sg guys are mostly short... =( i look so giant among my friends be it guys or girls.. then when im out with some guys friend who is 1.8m or taller, i nearly melted... hahahahha.. coz feels so good..

I'm 1.68m and I heels. Hardly do I wear flats and it's definitely not to work.

My heels averages 3" and I them.

I don't really bother about people's comments that I shouldn't wear too high heels since I'm quite tall. I wear what I like!

i'm 1.7m and i wear heels to work. somehow it just looks nicer when u wear office wear and heels. i have some seriously short colleagues but i cant be bothered, haha though its a bit strange when my senior consultant is so much more shorter than me

as for weekends, i usually wear flats to give my feet a break.

Cozy Rookie Array fashionutopia's Avatar

I have 2 problems.Haha...I'm tall (1.73m) and I have big feet.

So difficult when I buy shoes.I don't wear heels often because people around me feel shorter.And I always wear flats to appease my friends.And I also find it hard to find flats my size!

I'm a size 10 (size 41).But Australia is like shoe heaven to me because their shoes are as cheap as 9 or 11Auz...sigh.

Cozy Star Array

i'm 1.67m tall and i love heels!

there was once i was at a wedding dinner and for the table-to-table shoot, i was one of the few standing up to take the picture. all the others who were standing as well were shorter than me. i felt like a giant

DH is not that tall .. he's around my height and i really tower over him when im in heels. he doesnt care but i do mind as holding hands will be quite awkward ..

and my friends always complain when i wear heels! they said that i already have the height, dont need heels anymore. but they just dont understand my love for those beauties

Cozy Rookie Array

I totally agree with wearing what you like.

I feel heels always give a slimming effect? When wearing heels though and posing for photographs with gfs, I tend to go out of frame sometimes and have to hunch down to fit in

i think wearing high heels make you walk properly with good posture too..i think its asians who r conscious...i think those ang mo look v good with heels, tall n slim

yup! i feel that's it's abit wasted that short girls get tall guys, while tall girls get short guys. i mean i've seen several 1.8m guys with girls under 1.6m. no wonder i can't find a guy who's 1.8m n above cos they're all taken. tsk

fashionutopia, my feet are the same size as yours! i can wear C&K l.eh. one thing is that i can't buy dresses from online sales journal, they're too short for me though theyre cheap n pretty!

i feel rather proud of myself in high heels when i'm standing alone. cos i think it makes me look tall and slim. and ppl tend to take a 2nd look at you. heehee. however, if i were to stand amongst my grp of friends, i feel like i stick out like a sore thumb! eeeks!

Cozy Rookie Array

Quote Originally Posted by sugaricing83 View Post
    Jerelineee, it means significant other.

i am 1.67 too and the nicer looking heels are always 3 inches & above

feel like a giant in them and i wish my future SO will be 1.8m and above

and it's really bugging me why that i always see shorter girls with taller SOs while tall girls tend to get SOs shorter than 1.78m...
    Hmm... I actually have a theory for this. The taller guys are used to being tall and protective that sort, so they find girls which gives the feeling that they need protective. As for not-so-tall guys, they are used to being just average with their friends so they are fine with girls being as tall as them..

Hahhaha..

And oh, when i feel like wearing heels, i wear it. Bccause it feels good.... and, i dont feel like a giant when am in MRTs, Im actually pretty proud that Im taller than some guys... lolz..
    Last edited by Lils88; 13-08-2008 at 07:07 PM.

I feel happy seeing this thread. It's like a support group.

I am about 1.7m and most of my shoes are flat for obvious reasons. To date i have 2 heels.. and less than 1 inch high. I feel like a giant in them too. And Singapore men are generally short! hmmmmmm

I have a friend who is about my height and she has no problems wearing heels. She fancies foreigners so that's alright.

Cozy MegaStar Array prettyeagle's Avatar

Maybe one day we can all go out together in our high heels!

Cozy Star Array

i face the same problem too!

i'm 1.7m and i don't really dare to wear heels. i luv heels(esp those tall ones) but i don't buy them coz i know i won't wear them out!(i'll look giant in them)

my SO is same height or slightly shorter than me..so everytime i have to make sure my shoes are flat before i go out with him...wish he's taller or i'm shorter though..then i can at least wear a bit of heels. =|

Cozy Celeb Array

wow you girls are so tall!envious! i think tall girls looks very nice! its like theres an aura to tall ladies! unfortunately, most sg men are not that blessed with height ....im only 1.66m and if i wear my 3.5" heels...will "attract" alot of (un)wanted attention...well, at least taller ppl gets the luxury to breathe fresher air on the train in the morning??

pinken_inc, no l.oh! i always smell ppl's smelly heads!! some smell like they havent wash their hair for several days!!

lils88, thats a very interesting theory. it makes some weird sense too! haha. but the diff btwn the tall guys and the short girls is really extreme!

drizzle, yup! i started this thread cos i needed support! haha! my SO keeps insisting that i'm not tall. i dont know what's his prob. GRRR!

prettyeagle, yeah! maybe we shld! and intimidate the rest of sg!

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast