Like us on facebook
Follow us on twitter
Follow us on instagram
Follow us on pinterest
Follow Us on Pinterest
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fitflops

Zicon

I finali went ahead to get my 1st fitflops yesterday! Only regret is y didnt I get them earlier!! Bot the Walkstar III jelly in matt gold. The sole is in beige colour instead of white, was told by the SA that this colour is their latest shipment.

Anyway, review time! As I mentioned earlier, I had chronic backache due to hairline crack in my slip disc. Plus I ve to carry my 1 yr old most time so back was painful especially now in rainy season. After wearing them yesterday for 4 hrs while shopping, in betw, carried my son, I m surprise that not only r tey very very comfortable, my back do not ache at all. N that to me is a 2 thumbs up fr me.

I bot them at Isetan Parkway, tey r having a sale on their older range - fr $75 to $95. The one I bot is not having any sale cos its their best seller - those w/ glittering gold,silver n bronze upper. Mine cost $109.90 but i use my isetan card to pay so ve sm discount - $104.40. For ppl who r still hesitating n suffering fr backaches, pls go n get them. Worth the slurge!! I am goin back to get a 2nd pair!

i have 3 pairs of fit flops! quite comfy to wear, no visible leg toning though

Cozy Rookie Array

They look very boxy on the legs though the think sole might make it comfortable for wear

I've been wondering whether to get these since last year when they were launched...I tried it before and it's super comfy! I didn't feel the instability until i got back into my own flipflops. But it's really super expensive for a pair of flipflops if the toning effect isn't as promised...

Cozy Rookie Array

Quote Originally Posted by xlamour View Post
    i just got mine about a week ago at 89.90 at outdoor life velocity. i dont know if it works but it is definitely more tiring to walk in it as compared to my birks, and their cutting and design is similiarish. theres also a shop at suntec selling it. its beside converse, you'll walk pass the shop if you walk the path from mrt to carrefour.
    I got a pair of the FitFlop Pietra and love them!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123