email signup
Join CozyCot to get the insider's edge
Like us on facebook
Follow us on twitter
Follow us on instagram
Follow us on pinterest
Follow Us on Pinterest
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Jillykitty: You could get either the Very Prive or Numero Prive in black calfskin. Black with peep toes is a very classy design (especially the louboutins) and you could wear them from day till night, dressy or smart casual. The Nude Architeks are also a good choice. HTHs!

hi boolet! i've been hunting high and low for a pair of black very prive..but can't find. where are you ordering yours from?

Cozy SuperStar Array diamondfericia's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cindee View Post
    Haha.. she's my accomplice in crime.
    But i'm trying to curb this extremely bad habit. No money..

from On Pedder

from Seibu, Shibuya Tokyo

from Louboutin store, Paris
    I knew it... link from her blog to yours.... congrats on your new birkin.... gorgeous loots you have...

Quote Originally Posted by boolet View Post
    Jillykitty: You could get either the Very Prive or Numero Prive in black calfskin. Black with peep toes is a very classy design (especially the louboutins) and you could wear them from day till night, dressy or smart casual. The Nude Architeks are also a good choice. HTHs!
    Alright, I shall head down to have a good look and try them on. Need to get them by mid June. Hopefully, I am able to get 1 pair.

Thanks!

Any one have louboutins they wanna let go?? In size 38.5?

On pedder has a small range and my sizes are sold out!
    Waited 6 mths.. so sad..

Edited to include:
    Any one here can give tips on how/what to match with a White C.L Yoyo??
    Last edited by muimui; 03-06-2008 at 12:59 AM.

I finally went down to get it. I went to 4 places to get it. All of the classic are out of stock and a waiting list of 6 months. I was lucky as yesteday when I went down to one of the store, the stock just arrived in the morning. Phew...

Here it goes:

Now is waiting for the day to arrive for me to wear it..... waiting waiting...waiting..

Cozy MegaStar Array

wow it looks really high!

Cozy SuperStar Array dovespaniel's Avatar

*Cat whistle*. I'm craving for its closed-toe with bow. Jill, can let me drool by you wearing them and have a snap shot?

dovespaniel: I will try them on after my blister recover ok? I walked non-stop for 5 hrs and i have blisters all over.... of course not on my CL but on my stupid flats... but what to do.. stone path all over places..

duckiee: I wanted to get the yoyo but the SA told me.. the ver prive with platform is more stable and indeed when I tried it on one side the short heel without platform (yoyo) the other with high heel with platform (very prive).. the higher one is more stable... So i ended up getting that instead... it looks high but if u take away the platform..its abt 2 1/5 inch? I also not sure.

It was raining the whole of yesterday and my paper bags were wet and shoe box were wet too....

ahh!! i envy u!!!! so damn nicee!!! how much did u buy it for??

Dovespaniel, this is the pic as promised. I wore it when the blister wasn't fully recover. So the feet were slightly swollen. Now when I wear it again, it fits better.

dolphinz the damange is 410 pound...

I read that CL is opening its standalone boutique in Singapore later this year! :D

My question to you never showed up, Jillykitty. What're you going to wear to the summer ball? Can share?

Quote Originally Posted by Glossie View Post
    My question to you never showed up, Jillykitty. What're you going to wear to the summer ball? Can share?
    Oh I am so sorry, all my replies seems to have disappeared. I remembered answering them all but when I log in day don't see my posting.

Yes, its a black tie event.
    I am wearing a satin off shoulder black dress... I actually wanted to get a the satin PVs but I thought it might not worth it as I won't be wearing a satin heel for causal wear. Do you think its ok? Does it match? I went through many mag here and most celebrity wear the combi for the red carpet event.
    Last edited by Jillykitty; 10-06-2008 at 04:31 PM. Reason: spelling

^Sorry about those missing posts. I read about it by other members; turned out it's the same for many others.

G, I'm really not the expert. Maybe other more knowledgeable members can chime in. What's the silhouette of the dress? I would prefer to wear peeptoes with long slim heels with dresses that're past the knees and cut slim, as opposed to short and flare. But it's just me. Maybe celebrities and high society belles wear them the exact opposite way. I think you made a wise decision not going for the satin shoes

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast