email signup
Join CozyCot to get the insider's edge
Like us on facebook
Follow us on twitter
Follow us on instagram
Follow us on pinterest
Follow Us on Pinterest
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

I love pazzion shoes, have 3 pairs so far. Bought from Wisma & Tampines, find that the service at tampines is good!

Cozy Rookie Array

I just got a pair with lots of diamonds too..hmmm..I only use once..as I feel I am alittle over dressed. But i really like the shoe alot..Its a new arrival 2 weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by QWen View Post
    Hi, I buy my shoes from Pazzion sometimes, and they always let me make reservations. But I only shopped in Pazzion Wisma, Marina Sq and Bugis.

I ever put down my name and contact on a list for a shoe that the new stock will only arrive a couple of weeks later (in Bugis outlet). When the shoes arrived in SG, I was too busy to go down to collect for about 2 weeks and was really surprised that the SA kept it for me.

its not true that Pazzion does not do reservations.
    i frequent Pazzion regularly like almost every month cause i really like their shoes! my feet's rather sensitive so when i find a brand thats really comfy i'm like so stuck to it. =(

i **** they do take reservations that are instock only and only for 1 day. the SAs always tells me that the stocks can only be reserved for 1 day due to their limited shoes sizes. >.<

for stocks that are waiting for restock, i will make payment first so that an extra pair will be kept for me. cause i'm a size 39 which is their very limited pair =(
    i'm told they only carry 1 pair per design for size 34,39,40.
    i'm nt sure if thats true but as a regular,and from my experiences, i **** it might be the case.

anyway.. Penny Cheong, when they took ur contacts dey neva state that it will be on a first come first serve basis for the restocks? the SAs will always tell me this sentence until i hear till sian.. lolx

Do Pazzion have a membership schemes as well? Eg: purchase a certain amount in a single receipt to qualify.

Cozy SuperStar Array happyhearts's Avatar

pazzion shoes are quite comfy IMO. their heels are nice! and service is also not bad.

Cozy Rookie Array

i love pazzion shoes! just that it's expensive, if not i would have bought more pairs

Cozy Celeb Array

Quote Originally Posted by barbiegirl View Post
    Do Pazzion have a membership schemes as well? Eg: purchase a certain amount in a single receipt to qualify.
    Yup u need to purchase i think 4 pairs at one time to qualify if i never remember wrongly. It seem quite hard because i always see the one i like at different time.
    Maybe if your friend happen like, then both of you can buy together to qualify.

I've bought 4 pairs of shoes from this brand, (the 4th pair is new, just bought today) and of the 3 older ones i have, only one pair had problems in quality. it was a pair of white patent leather flats. I only wore it for 2 weeks before the heel part of the shoe started flaking off. and the back seam split. it looked quite terrible and after a while i stopped wearing it for fear of ruining it further. subsequently, the white turned an uneven yellowish colour.

the other 2 was a pair of white wedges and a pair of pink stilettos. i rarely wear the wedges so they're still in good condition even after more than 2 years. the stilettos had signs of wear and tear, as the heel part showed black abrasion marks which could not be rectified when i brought them down to one of their outlets for a 2nd opinion.

but i stil like their designs though. hopefully this doesn't happen again
    Last edited by asteris; 25-06-2009 at 11:37 PM.

Cozy Rookie Array deathcabforcutie's Avatar

I like their designs but the biggest size cannot fit me! RAHHHH. I"m a size 8.5-9!

Cozy Celeb Array

Actually i realise that their design isnt as nice as before?

i think gripz look nicer... hmm.

Cozy Celeb Array

i just thought that pazzion and C&K seems to be going downhill for their design. Their design is not as attractive as before already.

Cozy Rookie Array

Yeap agree... comfort level i dun think very good ***... cos i buy one pair before... it's very bling bling lo their designs... personally i would go for pedder red... their shoes are very comfy and affordable....

Quote Originally Posted by deathcabforcutie View Post
    I like their designs but the biggest size cannot fit me! RAHHHH. I"m a size 8.5-9!
    lol... sld be ok ***.. i'm a size 8 n i wear their size 39 normally... so size 40 sld fit u ba! ask them to recommend u their bigger cutting one lo...

Cozy Star Array

Their cutting is very small I agree. I usually wear Charles & Keith 38 and I have to wear 40 in their shoes!

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast