Follow us on twitter
Follow us on instagram
Follow us on pinterest
Follow Us on Pinterest
Page 1 of 33 1231121 ... LastLast

Thread: VNC shoes

Cozy Celeb Array

Default VNC shoes

those who love the shoes from Vincci in m'sia can now get them at Citylink Mall. Passed the shop on several occassions and it's always packed. i think this shop will give Charles & Keith a run for its money with the the nice designs and low prices. Most of the shoes i spotted in there were in the $20 something range.

Cozy Star Array

YESSS! About time!! Malaysia's best kept secret has finally come to town!!! :D

Vincci shoes are great! Design-wise, they're much better looking than Charles & Keith, and the quality looks much better too. I don't know yet if I'll love them because I have never had a chance to try them on (the Vincci section is usually SWARMING with women)....but I will certainly head down to check them out!!! :D

Cozy Rookie Array

i went recently... saw sum nice ones while the rest looked common...
    i particularly liked one which was similar to the black lace-ups mphosis have... only this one is in a very nice shade of dusty pink... wooo... only 26 bucks... hope i can go back soon to get it... really like it alot...

[color=green][color]

Cozy Star Array

Oh! I am heading there tomorrow! I so need a pair of shoes!

Originally posted by "piglet"
    i particularly liked one which was similar to the black lace-ups mphosis have... only this one is in a veri nice shade of dusty pink... wooo... only 26 bucks... hope i can go back soon to get it... really like it alot...
    Yes.. that's the exact style I was looking at too. Was so attracted to the one the model was wearing in that poster. Btw, does anyone know if this is going to be difficult to wear? Will the lace give way when I start walking or will it slip down to the ankles? That's a big concern
    Last edited by Glossie; 07-02-2005 at 06:58 PM.

Cozy Star Array

It's about time to look for a few pair of shoes. :D Will probably pop by tonight!

Cozy Star Array

Need new shoes too but am stuck at the office all the way till CNY!!! *boohooo* And my mum will kill me if I buy new shoes during CNY...

Cozy Star Array

Don't buy shoes, Pan....buy pants... *Fa Fa Fa*

Cozy Star Array

Originally posted by "dolphin"

Don't buy shoes, Pan....buy pants... *Fa Fa Fa*
    Pants?? Why pants?

I would love to wear pants but find it extremely difficult to get a well-fitting pair....

Cozy Star Array

Pants meaning (during CNY) = 8 (FA) in chinese

Cozy Star Array

Pants meaning (during CNY) = 8 (FA) in chinese
    Ohhhhh I get it now!!! *LOL* Sorry, a little bit slow after the ice cream....brain freeze.

actually, honest words, i dun really find charles and keith shoes nice except for their classic paper bag ***.

i would prefer swank for thier heels and flip flops and i had actually bought quite a lot of shoes from them because they can be real cheap during a sale. =)

now got the VNC shoes.. =P MUST go and check it out!. =)

Cozy Star Array

ooo great, i gotta check this out; i usually head to charles and keith for above average design for the low price but it seems now there's a contender

swank and heatwave are two similar shoe shops but i don't like them, they look so filmsy to me

Cozy Star Array

Was there around 8+pm. The place is located opposite the ex-perfume shop (now selling those lady's accessories). It is found right at the end of citylink towards Suntec City.

There were about 20 odd people in the shop at that time...All the shoes were messy (except the ones that were displayed right infront of the door). Many girls were there trying from one pair of shoes to another, which is a usual practice. *LOL* The shoes are selling from $21.90 (slips-on) ~ $100+ for a pair of boots.

Some designs are similar to the ones selling at Tangs. Some are quite unique. I would say I would buy if one of the shoe design catches my attention. To add on, this is one shop that sells shoes that won't break your bank.

Cozy Star Array

I would say I would buy if one of the shoe design catches my attention. To add on, this is one shop that sells shoes that won't break your bank.
    Soooo....did any of the shoes catch your attention?? :D

Page 1 of 33 1231121 ... LastLast