Join CozyCot to get the insider's edge
Like us on facebook
Follow us on twitter
Follow us on instagram
Follow us on pinterest
Follow Us on Pinterest
Page 1 of 37 1231121 ... LastLast

Default Shoes from Charles & Keith

Hi gals, not too sure if any of you have encountered the same.

I used to adore shoes from C&K as they have nice designs, rather durable (at least for me) and affordable. But their latest collection is a bit of a disappointment for me. They seem to be repeating their designs or something similar, and worse... I used to wear a size 7 but their recent collection seems to be too long for my feet. When I try size 6, the length is just nice but the front is a little tight. I went to ask the SA if they have changed their sizes and she replied it only applies to some of their designs. How can it be when almost all the new designs I tried all has the same problem??

Tell me, is it my feet or is it their shoes? I found a pair of C&K shoes (old collection) during one of their clearance sale at Suntec and it fits me fine! Why?

I long time did not shop there
    Rather disappointing... No new designs
    Everytimes saw NEW arrivals BUT most of it is already old stocks to *** i have seen...

We need NEW NEW NEW desgins please

i bought a pair of c&k sandals when they first started. after a few wear, the strap came out.
    n after so many years, i bought a few more pairs from them during the last year.
    i told the SA to get the same size as *** i was trying. paud for it without checking.
    go home n happily tried my shoes and realise that they gave me 1 size bigger.
    had to call them to exchange and most of the outlet does not have my size anymore.

the other pair is so lousy. i was wearing it for about 10 mins and 1 of the heelcap became worn out.
    i went back to the shop n demanded an exchange n she refused. it was so obvious that the metal piece inside is longer than the other one.

finally went back to collect my shoe after about a mth (they send it to Malaysia to repair). So I had to buy another pair of shoe to attend a dinner. I had to sign in a book upon collection and saw a long list of shoes being repaired with heelcap as the most common problem.

I swear never to patronise c&k again.

Cozy Star Array

I also ..Really long time didnt step into the store!AS there is NO REAL NEW design...And their cutting become smaller,and shorter...AS my foot didnt really fit well....

Cozy Celeb Array

They probably change their width for their shoes. Probbaly from width change to medium width. This usually happens when they change their manufacturing source...

Hear hear! They started as creative local brand but lately I noticed they copied designs from other brands! Think everyone here knows one of their bag copies Tod's and my friend bought shoes which could be mistaken for Gucci because of the logo in the fabric Not only that, I find the quality drops a lot: pieces falling apart, wobbly heels, and really hard soles it's painful to walk in them. I won't be surprised if now they also have inconsistent sizes.

I never step into their shops again, not even during sales.

I also feel the service standard sort of went down, coz usually when u step in they will greet warmly and as if u need help, but the other day i was holding the shoe in hand and waiting for someone to acttually notice me...

I didn't shop there quite some time a go. The last pairs of C&K shoes I bought was in end of 2003 i think!

I started not to like their design and find it boring...The price is not as competitive as before and sometimes I would rather wait for good bargain (like robinsons sale) and then get new shoes...

Cozy Celeb Array

I nearly join this company 2 years ago... Because I like their design then.

Cozy Star Array

I don't really buy their shoes. Find them uncomfortable.

i like their shoes .. they're a little simple but they carry my size (41). lots of other shoe stores don't

few years back then they just started, the shoes were within budget and comfortable. now i think it's such mass production that they did it at the expense of quality. I stopped buying from C&K since last year. Totally disgusted. And their cutting seems to be getting smaller.

i have stopped buying their shoes for a long long time..
    i used to like the brand when they first started out at amara hotel..
    but now, the quality of the shoe is disasterous...
    the heel is wobbly and there's no support... my feet ache so much that i have difficulty walking in them..

Seems like I'm not the only one who's having rants about this brand. Someone from their company should read about this thread and do something about it... Sigh... Maybe should reflect it.. Hmm...

Quote Originally Posted by tuppermum
    I nearly join this company 2 years ago... Because I like their design then.
    Tuppermum, it's a blessing you did not join them as their pay package is miserable... Heard from reliable sources that their big boss is a miser... (hint: The one who's name comes first...)

Page 1 of 37 1231121 ... LastLast