Join CozyCot to get the insider's edge
Like us on facebook
Follow us on twitter
Follow us on instagram
Follow us on pinterest
Follow Us on Pinterest
Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 123451323 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by stilangel
    Just a qn: How large do charles and Keith shoes usually go up to? Does anybody know? I always thought it was to size 38/39...
    I remember buying a size 40 shoe there which is too big for me.

I got 2 pairs of Charles & Keith sandals.. one is size 40 (1 inch heel), the other is 41 (1.5 inch heel I think) I was told that for large size, they only have 1 or 2 pairs/ designs. So definately can't wait for sale.. hahahaah.. I bought mine at the CityLink branch.

Noda has large sizes? Where are their outlets?

Ballerina pumps... have not found a pair BIG enough for me in Singapore yet. The closest I have is a brown suede ballerina pump with kitten heels I bought from M&S a few months back.

Quote Originally Posted by AhCapp
    I got 2 pairs of Charles & Keith sandals.. one is size 40 (1 inch heel), the other is 41 (1.5 inch heel I think) I was told that for large size, they only have 1 or 2 pairs/ designs.
    Oh....this means I should check out Charles & Keith more often...when new designs come in then must grab!!!

Cozy Rookie Array

Quote Originally Posted by missing
    hey girls, hmm, i know that this is kinda out of point, but there's a charles & keith sales at Parkway's basement atrium area, and there are some lovely heels and flats going at very cheap prices...but the ultra cheap ones only have got big sizes left (like 39 - 41)...

I guess that's a good part of having big feet! u can get all the good deals during sales!!!
    WHAT really!! Oh I'm onto it, totally. It's really upsetting whenever I have to march into a shoe shop and ask for the "largest size available please". All those ulu neighbourhood shops are cheap but stock only to size 6. And those with bigger sizes are so expensive!!

I got a pair of silver heels from Dynasty @ Parkway Parade, largest size American size 9. A wee bit tight in front, though. =( Scholl also stocks large sizes but they're so plain. Really comfy, though, if you don't mind the looks!

Ohh I sure hope the sale is still on after my exams...

Do you guys know that there's a Charles and Keith webby which stocks up to size 40 for most styles, but it doesn't ship to SG!!! Maybe we should get someone to organise a spree using Vpost. But it would come up to quite a bit, wouldn't it?

Just FYI, check it out here
    Last edited by stilangel; 12-11-2005 at 10:49 PM.

I have this bad habit of once I see shoes for my BIG feet, i will just get it first and worry later. But I have better self-control nowadays For Tangs, Kenneth Cole, I tend to wait for the sale. 20% discount also good. But for Charles & Keith, just bought 2 pairs on the spot when I saw my size 40 and 41 sandals that day.. I must have been a bit crazy.. hahahahaha

Actually Charles and Keith is a Singapore brand, so i think it does ship locally. Checked the website and it didn't indicate that it doesn't ship to Singapore. But i think size 40 is too small for me...

Anyway, I went Marina Square on Friday and saw this new store called PrimaNova or something like that. Price range is around $50, but the designs are all pretty unique. I asked the sales assistant their biggest size available, and she told me that they carry up to size 10 for certain designs!! Worth checking out..it's somewhere near the exit leading to suntec city, along the shops like Esprit.

By the way, there's a website for VNC too, or Vincci under the Malaysia brand, you can check it out at
    http://www.padini.com/eshop/

yes! whenever i see size 41, i will grabbed it. cos it will be hard to find my size... maybe we should organise a 'big size shoes' spree. anyone interested say 'I'!

me too me too! am size 10.5 to 11 or size 41 and i have so much trouble finding shoes! most of the time, big size shoes come in boring designs like plain black pumps! i too have the trouble of buying shoes that come in big sizes only to regret them later cos somehow the cuttings dont suit my big foot & they hurt if i wear them!

my feet are not only bid, they are wide & cos i have flat feet i need shoes with wide fronts...but most of the nicer designs are all pointed toe etc...i always get directed to the "old ladies" section when i ask for shoes my size!

yay! nutty dear, i agree with you! i have flat feet too. and my front are wide... and i cant wear pointed toe shoes. there are very few shops that cater big sizes like size41.

I am a size 41. So far only M&S still have decent designs in size 41 and up to 42. Can check it out. Not all designs are young looking, but some still quite nice.

My best friend has big and wide feet too. She just tried to order online from www.easyspirit.com

AhCapp, what's M&S?

I just had the frustrating experience of trying to get a decent pair of ladies' sneakers from Royal Sporting House! Was eyeing a pair of either Diesel or Puma shoes, but size 10 were out of stock everywhere!

Are there really so many big-footed girls out there? they should bring in more stock!

M&S = marks and spencer. (i think)

purple milk --> i do agreed! somehow all those really cutie, pretty, sweet designs are all out for us! only boring plain black/ brown/navy pumps!

ahcapp--> do update on your friend's purchase!

an_shannz ---> well, at least you found a 'ladies' sneakers! i buy my sneakers in the man's dept!

yea! i cant imagine through all the horror of getting my sneakers, cos the sales pple will always say 'ladies szie too small and narrow for your feet. got to try the men's sizes'.

i haven't found my sneakers!! sob...

the Noda sale is still on at west mall! and i realised that they will display new stock now and then. I just dropped by and saw quite a few pointed heels in big sizes (28.0), which is size 42 i think. Would have bought them if my friend wasn't waiting for me..

Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 123451323 ... LastLast