Join CozyCot to get the insider's edge
Like us on facebook
Follow us on twitter
Follow us on instagram
Follow us on pinterest
Follow Us on Pinterest
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
    Cozy Rookie Array

Default i wear my heatwave shoes to death. and still they survive.

i have over 10 pairs of heatwave shoes. they are mostly if not all pointed but still oh so comfortable.... but I wish they made pretty open toes one too.

many of my colleagues and friends have commented that the shoes look nice etc. they complete the office lady look.

i <3 heatwave.

Cozy Rookie Array

I came across this shoe shop called Allegra at Chevron House, Raffles Place. Price range around $70-$100 kindda range. Found really pretty peeptoes, heels etc there. But i didn't dare to buy becoz:

1) I'm not sure if the red soles would be slippery coz they don't look like the non-slip type.

2) The shoes fit well, but I'm not confident I can walk past an hour in them. Don't seem the comfy type.

But I have been thinking and thinking of the shoes. There are 2 pairs that I really like.Very chio.
    Anyone bought shoes there before? Advice please!

Cozy Celeb Array

I really love to buy heels from korean shops. It fits very well on our asian feet and no matter how high the heels can be, its very comfortable to walk. I can even go shopping for hours without feeling tired in it.

Cozy Rookie Array

Where to get comfy wedge shoes for work

Do you know if Heatwave sells wedge shoes that are fit for work?
    I've been trying to find a good pair of shoes for work, but can't seem to get the right pair.
    So far, Clarks shoes is the most comfortable that I've worn.
    Charles & Keith shoes gives me blisters and it doesn't last. The shoes quality seems to drop past few years.

Any help/recommendation for comfy wedge shoes is appreciated!

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by upbeatdreamer. View Post

i have over 10 pairs of heatwave shoes. they are mostly if not all pointed but still oh so comfortable.... but I wish they made pretty open toes one too.

many of my colleagues and friends have commented that the shoes look nice etc. they complete the office lady look.

i <3 heatwave.

Cozy Rookie Array

I rmb Heatwave have more of pumps and open toe heels

Quote Originally Posted by candlelightz View Post
    I came across this shoe shop called Allegra at Chevron House, Raffles Place. Price range around $70-$100 kindda range. Found really pretty peeptoes, heels etc there. But i didn't dare to buy becoz:

1) I'm not sure if the red soles would be slippery coz they don't look like the non-slip type.

2) The shoes fit well, but I'm not confident I can walk past an hour in them. Don't seem the comfy type.

But I have been thinking and thinking of the shoes. There are 2 pairs that I really like.Very chio.
    Anyone bought shoes there before? Advice please!
    Comfy! My colleagues swear by it but I never dropped by to take a peep cuz am not based at shenton way.. Finally dropped by and am impressed with their designs n comfort level! Very fanciful and unique . Highly recommended

Cozy Rookie Array

Quote Originally Posted by shopinfrenzy View Post
    I rmb Heatwave have more of pumps and open toe heels
    i have 2 heatwave pumps! both are comfy!

Cozy Rookie Array Keiraisabelle's Avatar

I've heard many people rave about how comfy Melissa jelly wedges are and I've been wanting to try em but they're so costly. Recently I purchased an inspired pair via this link https://streetgaga.com/hangs/4873, and they're pretty awesome as well hehe. They're currently my favorite pair of heels!

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516