email signup
Join CozyCot to get the insider's edge
Like us on facebook
Follow us on twitter
Follow us on instagram
Follow us on pinterest
Follow Us on Pinterest
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

i registered my daughter @ a Community Centre for beginner ballet , cost around $80 only. but the class keep pushing to a later date because there's not enough students. My daughter is so disappointed.

Just wondering if anyone knows other ballet classes in Tampines , and the fees are not more than $150 ? thanks!

Cozy Rookie Array

Hi if any of you are interested you can check out Cheng Ballet http://www.chengballet.org/

The teachers are ex SDT dancers and they are rather centrally located in Singapore.
    My friend's kids go there and they just love it.

U can call them up to enquire the number is in their site
    or u can PM if u have any other nagging questions on ballet

Regards
    Kate

Cozy Rookie Array bargainbeauties's Avatar

I am looking for music appreciation lessons for a child age 4, but I don't want the lessons to lead up to certifications or exams.

Just to be exposed to the various forms of music, music instruments, who's who of a who and so on. Also, maybe someone who experiments with different teaching styles (e.g. how to play the piano by listening).

Any recommendations?

I am startying my own art classes every sunday coming this decemeber.
    Hope it does work out.

We are looking at students aged 3 to 7 years old.
    Lessons are currently set from 10am to 2pm. 4 slots a day with a duration of an hour each.

The fees and charges for every 4 lessons would be placed at SGD 80 per child for an hour session and SGD 160 for a 2 hour session.
    As a holiday special, we have decided to have a discounted package that comprises of a discounted 12 lessons at SGD 216 (U.P SGD 240)

All materials will be provided. However students are required to bring their own aprons or old tee shirts to avoid staining their apparels.

Enquires do email : littleartplanet@gmail.com

Cozy Rookie Array

I prefer to go to a school for classes.

For private teachers: You don't know what they are are doing when your children are in their house, they could be talking on the phone, eating etc.... This happens I know. And quite often too.

In A school setting, the teachers dare not, and are more disciplined.

Cozy Rookie Array

Default dance studio

Hi Hi, i brought my daughter to newly opened studio near Holland Village Little Dance Academy they have a nice variety of classes for children and adults, she loves her teacher, and i m starting classes myself some pilates and jazz

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12