email signup
Join CozyCot to get the insider's edge
Like us on facebook
Follow us on twitter
Follow us on instagram
Follow us on pinterest
Follow Us on Pinterest
Page 4 of 68 FirstFirst ... 234561424 ... LastLast

Just did my eyebrow embrodiery at #1 Salon!! Very pleased with it! Waited 2 hours before it's finally my turn!! It's well worth the wait though. After I got home, scrutinised my brows closely and realised that it's not that balanced. Am not worried about it though because my new hairstyle with a sideswept fringe will camouflage the differences in my eyebrows! Will get Amy to correct it when I go for my touch up session next month.

Going to bring my mummy there for eyebrow embrodiery as well.

Afetr looking at shazzerlyn photos, it has rekindled my flame of doing my eyebrow again... So in the end I book an appointment with No. 1 Salon & I am going to do it on the 27th April!! So excited! Will update again!

LOL! Do it your own risk! I'm actually not quite pleased with it after having it on for nearly a week because the some parts faded when my skin peeled off. But I was assured by friends who did it before that it's normal. Anyway, got some questions about the process. Will try my best to describe here.

First of all, the place where Amy do the eyebrows and facial stuff is on the second floor, above the salon. Be prepared to wait once you reach the salon. They will first apply antiseptic cream on your brows to remove any existing makeup and clean your skin. When it's your turn, a lady, Betty, will help to draw some shapes for you. You are free to decide if you like the shape, how you want it etc. While Betty is doing this, Amy is constantly embrodiering someone's brows!

When Amy is done, she'll check the shape that Betty has drawn and correct if necessary and discuss with you if you're sure that's teh shape you want before working on your brows. I got to see my brows twice before I was satisfied then. I was the last customer for the day and it was nearly 11.30pm so I felt bad that Amy and Betty are working till so late and I just said ok after she assured me that it is not really completed. She said that she only consider the job nicely done after the touch-up session a month later. That's why I'm not really that bothered by the differences in my brows. :roll:

There's not much pain at all for me. It's perhaps due to my high tolerance for pain (after all the training I got from my menstrual cramps every month! hahah). The ladies who did their brows before me experience slight redness.

Tips: Do not go back for touch up too soon, at least a month's gap is advisable. Saw this lady who went for touch-up prematurely and her brows were so red and swollen as the skin has not fully recovered yet.

I'm washing my face and doing my makeup as per normal after the embrodiery was done. My skin started peeling slightly on 3rd day onwards. The colour on part of my tail faded along with the peeling but I was told not to worry about it by Amy before.

In the meantime, I'm still plucking my stray hair that is out of the region of the brow colour.

Hope the above helps!

Cozy Rookie Array

anyone has the no. to this #1 salon at bishan? Thanks!

Hi the tel no is: 62583822
    Last edited by beibei; 21-04-2005 at 05:27 PM.

Cozy Star Array

anyone knows how much #1 @ bishan will charge for eyebrow embroidery touchup?
    was supposed to get mine touched up but the place i went to now wants to charge me $120 cos they say after 1month they'll have to charge!!!!!

Default eyeliner tattoo

Dear All

I always smudge my makeup when I drew on my upper eyelids even if I was using waterproof type so I want to go for eyeliner tattoo on my upper eyelids. I have spoken to one who had hers tattooed and it was natural..but she did her overseas ..........wonder if anyone out there knows where I can go in Singapore? Anyone had done it before? Care to share your experience?

Eyeliner Tattoo....

Dear All

Help!!!!!! I do not know why I always smudge my eye makeup a few hours later after using eyeliner to draw on my upper eyelids even if I was using waterproof type....making me look like a panda.... :Doh: so I am planning to go for eyeliner tattoo on my upper eyelids.

I am wondering if anyone out there knows where I can go to have my upper eyelids tattoo and how are the charges like? Anyone had done it before? Please advise me!

eyeliner tattoo....

Dear All

Help!!!!!! I do not know why I always smudge my eye makeup a few hours later after using eyeliner to draw on my upper eyelids even if I was using waterproof type....making me look like a panda.... so I am planning to go for eyeliner tattoo on my upper eyelids.

I am wondering if anyone out there knows where I can go to have my upper eyelids tattoo and how are the charges like? Anyone had done it before? Please advise me!

Cozy Rookie Array

oh no! please DON'T do it! i don't think you should tattoo anything on your face.

i used to have this problem (of smudging) until i switched to liquid eyeliner. also have you tried oil-proof eyeliner? cos i think the main reason you eye liner smudged is because your eyelids are too oily. you can also try dusting powder on your eyes before applying eyeliner.

Cozy Rookie Array

i thought of tattooing my lower lids too since my eyebrow is already embroidered,
    but still worried abt any side effects since it is too close to my eyes.

i tattooed my upper eye lids at #1 salon at bishan for $150. to me its quite ok..looks natural and i do not have to draw liner anymore.

its kind of pain though considering my high threshold..i was like tearing throughout. the process is about 10 min.

i did a touch up once and its quite lasting..

it's not tattoed...one can also do eyeline embroidery.. i had my lower eyelid done and no side effects whatsoever. it's been a year.

oh mine is called eyeliner embroidery but i suspect its the same concept as tattoo..with needle and ink..

i quite like it..

hi elysian fields

Tried all methods and it still smudged..so that's why I decided to go for eyeliner embroidery or tattoo...

Hi Dewy

it cost $150? sounds reasonable to me but how long will this eyeliner embroidery last? Do you need to go back each year to refill the color? Will it look odd if you didn't apply any makeup on? I am just afraid to end up like those aunties...look.. Anyway, I just heard from a friend that it is very painful and may get swollen.....it is true?
    Last edited by joze; 13-07-2005 at 05:12 PM.

Page 4 of 68 FirstFirst ... 234561424 ... LastLast