Follow us on instagram
Follow us on pinterest
Follow Us on Pinterest
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Browhaus

Cozy Rookie Array

Default Browhaus

hi girls,

I'm thinking of shaping my brows at browhaus, but i'm not sure who to book appointment with, any suggestions ?

Cozy Star Array princesshaseena's Avatar

Mary @ paragon is awesome

There's another thread you could search (for related posts):

http://forums.cozycot.com/showthread...aus#post627382

Went to to the Raffles City outlet yesterday and I have to say that Christina is pretty good with her threading... She may not be as fast as the other threaders I've been to but she's very meticulous and detailed in her work.

Eyebrows for $15, Upper lip for $6. Total = $21 before GST.

She told be about this package they have now, it's $140 (before GST) for 10x Eyebrow threading + 10x Upper lip. Very worth it imo as one session for both is already $21. Plus they threw in one session each for free. So total is 11x each. Pretty worth it so I signed up yesterday! Anyone can share the package with you, so I intend to bring my best friend there another day for her to try their services.

Maybe you ladies might like to check it out? Christina told me that this promo might be ending soon.

Cozy Rookie Array

Default Browhaus Anyone?

Hi,

Have anyone tried eyelash perming(lash curl up ver 2.1 or just lash curl up) at browhaus? let me know your therapist and location.. Are they good? i dun to go there do my lash curl up and its not curly or even worst frizzy at the end of the treatment. i was referred to Cecilia at Malacca Centre. Thanks...

Cozy Rookie Array

Default lash curl at Browhaus

Quote Originally Posted by ling0708 View Post
    Hi,

Have anyone tried eyelash perming(lash curl up ver 2.1 or just lash curl up) at browhaus? let me know your therapist and location.. Are they good? i dun to go there do my lash curl up and its not curly or even worst frizzy at the end of the treatment. i was referred to Cecilia at Malacca Centre. Thanks...

I've been to browhaus many times, u meant Celia? She happens to be my therapist! Heard she was really popular, always had so much request that it's so hard to get an appointment with her. Anyways, i've tried Aisha's lash curl as well, it was good. Maybe next time u can try her.

Cozy Rookie Array

Zicon lash curl at Browhaus

Quote Originally Posted by ling0708 View Post
    Hi,

I've been to browhaus many times, u meant Celia? She happens to be my therapist! Heard she was really popular, always had so much request that it's so hard to get an appointment with her. Anyways, i've tried Aisha's lash curl as well, it was good. Maybe next time u can try her.

Cozy Rookie Array

Quote Originally Posted by D3stiny View Post
    Went to to the Raffles City outlet yesterday and I have to say that Christina is pretty good with her threading... She may not be as fast as the other threaders I've been to but she's very meticulous and detailed in her work.
    Is Christina an Indian?

Had my brows tweezed by an Indian therapist at Raffles City 2 wks ago cos my regular therapist was off that day. Didn't like the shape she gave me, tho she was pretty meticulous.

Cozy Rookie Array

I just made an appt for last curl with Alicia at Raffles City.

Has anyone had their lashes permed by her? Any review of her skills?

Btw, is Aisha at Malacca Centre? Who else is good for brow tweezing at Malacca Centre?

Cozy Rookie Array

Quote Originally Posted by nonnotan View Post
    I just made an appt for last curl with Alicia at Raffles City.

Has anyone had their lashes permed by her? Any review of her skills?

Btw, is Aisha at Malacca Centre? Who else is good for brow tweezing at Malacca Centre?
    I've tried their Lash Curl (@ Browhaus) as a model before, so it's FOC The result was pretty good. But the process of "resting" on the chair was kinda horrendous They will tell you not to rub your eye lashes nor apply mascara for a few days. But after a few days, after applying mascara, my lashes were D A M N nice!!!!

I 've just made an appointment to do threading of my brows at wheelock place level 3....Any recommended therapist there?

Cozy Rookie Array

Quote Originally Posted by fashionlover View Post
    I 've just made an appointment to do threading of my brows at wheelock place level 3....Any recommended therapist there?
    Hey there, you might wanna try Anna from Wheelock. Heard a few good reviews from my girlfriends who did there. Tell us about the result yea?!

Quote Originally Posted by lilithfiend View Post
    Hey there, you might wanna try Anna from Wheelock. Heard a few good reviews from my girlfriends who did there. Tell us about the result yea?!
    ok, thanks a million!! will get back as soon as i do it later

Just called them, Anna is off today....no fate to meet her....

I'm a regular at Raffles City Browhaus!
    I don't normally request for any particular one but so far all of them have done a great job

ok....i really hope to have confidence in them since this is my first time with them. Normally i get my friend who is a beautician to trim my brows but she's so busy recently, decided to give her a break and she doesnt charge me which makes it more difficult for me to bother her always....

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast