x
email signup
Join CozyCot to get the insider's edge
Like us on facebook
Follow us on twitter
Follow us on instagram
Follow us on pinterest
Follow Us on Pinterest
Page 1 of 404 1231121 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 6055

Thread: Shu Uemura

  1. #1
    Cozy Star Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,424

    Default Shu Uemura

    Let's talk about this brand, Shu Uemura.

    I have their eyeshadow & eyebrow brushes. I also like their M Pink 33C blusher. Got the Eveil 2000 quad e/s...

    Which are you staples/favourite products from this brand?

  2. #2
    Cozy MegaStar Array jemay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5,733

    Default Shu Uemura News

    I received new Shu Uemura newsletter and is quite excited about it!! Come, lets share what is new;

    1.Whitening Cream ( Argh, no shu skincare for me)

    2.Velvet Perfect Foundation (I'm not trying, however if u r buying one during 21-27 march, u get a UV underbase DF 30g FREE!!)

    3.Rouge 4 Lipstick ( 23 new colors,packaging is more impressive now!)

    What excites me is the promotion of purchasing any rouge 4 lipstick and get the basic kit worth S$238 for $88!!! The kit consists of

    Makeup color palette - the basic
    lip gloss the basic
    mini trio brush set
    moisture lotion 50ml
    cleansing oil 50ml
    bg emulsion 9ml
    shu travel pouch
    Last edited by nicole; 11-08-2003 at 02:39 AM.

  3. #3
    Cozy Rookie Array KellyC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    362

    Default

    All those talk about the Shu brow pencil on the brow thread has gotten me interested in Shu (don't own any Shu items at the moment).

    What about the eyelash curler? how is it as compared to shiseido's?

    Have to buy 4 lippies at 1 go to get the free gift set...a bit taxing on my wallet! heheh

  4. #4
    Cozy Star Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,123

    Default

    Originally posted by KellyC
    All those talk about the Shu brow pencil on the brow thread has gotten me interested in Shu (don't own any Shu items at the moment).

    What about the eyelash curler? how is it as compared to shiseido's?

    Have to buy 4 lippies at 1 go to get the free gift set...a bit taxing on my wallet! heheh
    I've tried both curlers, personally preferred Shiseido's(using it currrently) cause the curve fits better on my eye

  5. #5
    Cozy MegaStar Array jemay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5,733

    Default

    Originally posted by KellyC
    All those talk about the Shu brow pencil on the brow thread has gotten me interested in Shu (don't own any Shu items at the moment).

    What about the eyelash curler? how is it as compared to shiseido's?

    Have to buy 4 lippies at 1 go to get the free gift set...a bit taxing on my wallet! heheh
    i havent use shiseido one before, but defintely shu one is comparable to theirs IMO.

    not 4 lippies at one go, u read me wrongly... jus buy any lippies then pay another $88 to get the kit!
    :o:

  6. #6
    Cozy Star Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,151

    Default

    Originally posted by sweetmango
    I've tried both curlers, personally preferred Shiseido's(using it currrently) cause the curve fits better on my eye
    Second Shiseido's curler. This one fits my eyes better compared to Shu. Shu pinches my eyes and the rubber seems to wear out pretty fast...

  7. #7
    Cozy Star Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,734

    Default

    Third the Shiseido! This doesn't pinch me like the Shu does. Plus it's only $15 versus Shu's $29? Shisedo also sell the replacement pads while Shu doesn't.

    MY colleague, who is an ex Shu MA said that Shu used to sell the pads but stopped because they wanted to sell more curlers! 8O

  8. #8
    Cozy Star Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,438

    Default

    Originally posted by meow123
    Shu pinches my eyes and the rubber seems to wear out pretty fast...
    Broken record here: turn the rubber over to other side! It works!

  9. #9
    Cozy Star Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,151

    Default

    Originally posted by atypical
    Third the Shiseido! This doesn't pinch me like the Shu does. Plus it's only $15 versus Shu's $29? Shisedo also sell the replacement pads while Shu doesn't.

    MY colleague, who is an ex Shu MA said that Shu used to sell the pads but stopped because they wanted to sell more curlers! 8O
    What?? That's so unscrupulous!! I wldn't buy another curler from Shu anymore since I can replaced Shiseido...either that or I just switch to RMK...

  10. #10
    Cozy Star Array
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,178

    Default

    Another Shiseido fan here! Fits the curve of my eye better than the Shu, and doesn't pinch either!

  11. #11
    Cozy Rookie Array glenda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    418

    Default

    I passed by Shu store today and spotted the new Rouge 4 lippies are out already. So I stepped in to check them out. I found it really is what it claims: brilliance (shine), lightness, intensity (pigmented) and moisture!! I bought one which is pink in a rosy undertone with some shimmer (346) and I just realize it's one the the 4 colors in the sample card! very nice For many of us complaining Shu's lippies aren't moisturized enough, here comes the answer!! Check them out girls!! The SA said the old lippies will be discontinue once they're sold out.

    FYI it's HK$160 (S$35.50)

  12. #12
    Cozy Rookie Array appleger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    300

    Default

    :x
    i just threw my ad from shu regarding this rouge 4 lippies away..
    i *** it was just some boring old lipsticks
    now u got me interested!

    Originally posted by glenda
    I passed by Shu store today and spotted the new Rouge 4 lippies are out already. So I stepped in to check them out. I found it really is what it claims: brilliance (shine), lightness, intensity (pigmented) and moisture!! I bought one which is pink in a rosy undertone with some shimmer (346) and I just realize it's one the the 4 colors in the sample card! very nice For many of us complaining Shu's lippies aren't moisturized enough, here comes the answer!! Check them out girls!! The SA said the old lippies will be discontinue once they're sold out.

    FYI it's HK$160 (S$35.50)

  13. #13
    Cozy Rookie Array glenda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    418

    Default

    Originally posted by appleger
    :x
    i just threw my ad from shu regarding this rouge 4 lippies away..
    i *** it was just some boring old lipsticks
    now u got me interested!
    I applied today and it's really good And I think it's my NEW fave lippie beats my old fave, Armani!! Coz Shu's lippies are almost perfect (nothing is perfect right? hehe) and the color selection is better than Armani's since it's a Japanese brand so more suitable for Asian I guess! :ROFL:

  14. #14
    Cozy Rookie Array autumnheart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    224

    Default

    I'm quite interested in the new 2-way cake.

    Maybe I'll check it out tomorrow.
    Have some Tangs voucher to spend.
    *rub hands in glee*

  15. #15
    Cozy Rookie Array glenda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    418

    Default

    One thing though, the new Rouge 4 lippies are slightly scented. But it doesn't bother me much. Very minor.

Page 1 of 404 1231121 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •