Join CozyCot to get the insider's edge
Like us on facebook
Follow us on twitter
Follow us on instagram
Follow us on pinterest
Follow Us on Pinterest
Page 3 of 338 FirstFirst 123451323 ... LastLast

Thread: Miu miu

Cloud, this design is nice! It's so classic, I love it too.
    Any idea how much does it cost here?
    Stated is US$1199, guess should be in the $2K range.

Hi Cheryl, It's $1660. But not sure if they're still bringing in this design. I've put myself on waiting list in Dec.. but now not sure if i should get it... feeling a bit stingy.. haha...

cloud: the bag's lovely!!

pinkiestarlet: i went to the shop but eventually decided not to get the coffer... cos i just bought a celine bittersweet last week and i'm so broke now!! hmm but anyways i checked the price.. it's NT34,500 before tax refund, so take 5% off and convert that to SGD, it's about SGD1600+ for anyone who's interested!

Cozy Rookie Array

hey any cotters here know where else i can purchase this bag in this particular colour? http://www.zotic.com.tw/brand.php?mode=read&id=204

which you guys will prefer? the above or the white one as below?
    http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod35310190&parentId=cat1236073 9&masterId=cat1910731&index=16&cmCat=cat000000cat0 00141cat000149cat000226cat1910731cat12360739

I like the white one more... i've just collected the same design in black after waiting for 3 months! I think the white one is also on wait list...

Cozy Rookie Array

hey cloud, how much does it cost? coz im currently in melbourne, no stokist over here.do you know any other websites that i can purchase this bag?

Hi, i bought from miu miu boutique at S$1660. I'm not sure about buying from websites... maybe other ladies here can help...

not sure if neiman marcus website has it? or is it meant to be for the US residents only?

anyway, i like the bag that cloud post , cloud it cost you S$1660? what colour did you get, is it the black or white? show us the pic...to share your joy...

cheryl: good to see you around...your boy's pic...so lovely ...its a new pic, i've noticed...
    Last edited by akina; 09-04-2007 at 12:14 AM.

Hi Akina, glad to see you here too. I've been quite lazy to post these days but saw cloud's miu miu bag and thinks it looks lovely..Quite tempted. Now I'm contemplating to ask my colleague to help me to get a Chanel East West in Black Lambskin as he's leaving for Germany this mth.. still deciding...Yes, it's a new pic, he's 17 mths now.

Tami, Neiman Marcus have the bag but only in invory and cost US$1050. You can request them to ship to Australia by calling their customer service. Details stated under shipping information. http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/ca...d=prod35310190

thanks gals.. akina, i havent taken any pic yet.. hehe will share once i do so.. Yes it's S$1660.
    i got the black one! The white one looks very nice too but guess hard to maintain. They had the white one in stores in Jan, i was there in the boutique and they had ready stocks then, black one is on wait-list.... but now guess white has got to be on wait list too. I didnt see them display this range in boutique though when i collected my bag.

anyone knows if miu miu is much cheaper in Milan and if so, by many percent roughly?

Quote Originally Posted by cloud View Post
    thanks gals.. akina, i havent taken any pic yet.. hehe will share once i do so.. Yes it's S$1660.
    i got the black one! The white one looks very nice too but guess hard to maintain. They had the white one in stores in Jan, i was there in the boutique and they had ready stocks then, black one is on wait-list.... but now guess white has got to be on wait list too. I didnt see them display this range in boutique though when i collected my bag.
    hi cloud does this bag only come in black and white? i was thinking if i were to get a miu miu would probably try getting a khaki/brown bag
    but i've been into the paragon miu miu store a couple of times.. don't really like the SA there...
    they kinda give me the 'unwelcomed' feeling..

branded store people do not know how to respect customers...bad really.

hi verena, i'm not sure what colours the boutique will bring in now, previously in Dec/Jan, they had black and white on display. When i collected my bag in March, they mentioned they may not want to bring in this design already. Otherwise from websites, there's brown/khaki colour in suede material. I thought the malay SA is ok.. i wont say they're super friendly though...

i am lemming for these 2 bags! Both are nappa leather range... anyone knows how much it is in local shops? TIA!
    Attached Images   

Page 3 of 338 FirstFirst 123451323 ... LastLast